4Pro Power Washing

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

69 Washington St #5

Newburyport, MA 01950

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We offer fine quality Interior & Exterior Painting and restoration repairs. We're based out of Newburyport, Ma. and seasonally out of Poland, Maine. We easily service most parts of Northshore Massachusetts. , Southern New Hampshire, and up the coast of Maine into our other service area in the Sebago Lakes Region. Our professional painters and carpenters are the highest quality you can get and we are proud to offer a superior job at a reasonable price. We offer quick and free estimates any time. Please feel free to call Dan anytime to talk about your upcoming project....

pressure washing (17)house painting (21)interior painting (13)decks & porches (11)handyman (2)

10/01/2020

Sue D.

went very well. they did a great job and would definitely reccomend them.

Description of Work
power washed the entire house

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/30/2020

Christy M.

Dan was very professional and his attention to detail was impeccable.

Description of Work
Pressure wash home

Category decks

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

07/30/2020

Elaine E.

Dan & Tom Marcotte were a pleasure to work with. From obtaining a quote to completing the job they were professional in every way. The communication along the way was excellent! They explained the process, showed up on time & did a FANTASTIC job of cleaning the siding on my home - to perfection. They are now permanently in my contacts for future jobs.

Description of Work
Pressure Wash House

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review. Glad to see your house come out looking so well and it was a pleasure working for you! Enjoy and be safe at the beach! Dan

07/24/2020

Jessica R.

We highly recommend Dan and Tom! They were very professional and educational with the service they provided. Our house looks amazing!!!! Thank you!

Description of Work
Power wash roof and siding

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working for you and your husband! Have fun with that boat this summer!

07/03/2020

Gloria D.

Tom did the work and worked very hard for a great result. He was polite and courteous and cleaned up after he was done

Description of Work
Pressure washing house. Came out fabulous

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/26/2020

Linda L.

Excellent job by Tom power washing my house, shed and pool deck. Very professional and courteous. Dan was a pleasure to deal with on the phone. Quick to reply and schedule. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Power washed my house, shed & pool deck

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Review for 4Pro Power Washing - 69 Washington St, Newburyport, MA - 38676937

06/22/2020

Barbara C.

Great!!! Dan and son Tom were responsive, professional and did a spectacular job for a fair price... Extremely professional, informative and took pride in their work...Friendly and pleasant to work with.. Considering them for same; for roof..... Never believed our house could look this great!!!

Description of Work
Large House Power Washing

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

06/10/2020

Vic V.

Paving stones along driveway and at my front entrance haven't looked this good in the 10+ years I have lived here. Tom did fantastic work! He was meticulous and thorough. Bid was competitive. Excellent value.

Description of Work
power wash pool apron, deck, vinyl fence, garage doors and paving stones

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

06/02/2020

Steve R.

Rarely in today's world does one encounter a fellow and his company with the ability, integrity and desire to do a perfect job. Dan and his company embody the old fashioned view of excellent service and professional decorum. The vinyl siding/trim/roofing on my home and outbuildings is twenty three years old and was badly in need of cleaning. Dan and Paul made my property sparkle like new. Thank you Dan for making this such a pleasant event for me. Sincerely, Stephen Rendall Sr.

Description of Work
Exterior washing of a Ranch house, two car garage, two outbuildings and all the associated roofs.

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/24/2020

Janet P.

Working with Dan was a pleasure. His quote was timely, he took the time to explain their process, he showed up within the timeline he'd specified, and he answered all our questions. This is our first vinyl-sided house, and my husband was very leery of power washing, concerned that water would get up under the siding and cause problems down the road. Dan's quote was the highest, but 4Pro was the only option of the 3 that offered soft washing, a process that assuaged my husband's concerns. The house looks great! I was a bit concerned about the landscaping along the foundation, but that was a needless concern. All in all, I heartily recommend 4Pro. When we're ready to paint inside, Dan will be our first call!

Description of Work
Power washing of house, deck, shed

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

03/11/2020

Dave C.

Excellent very pleased with promptness and quality of work

Description of Work
2 rooms painted

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

Good morning [Member Name Removed], I just saw that you left us an "A" review on Angies List and wanted to let you know that I appreciate that! Thank you so much! It sure is nice to see the weather warming a bit and hope you enjoy the spring! Dan P.S. If you ever need exterior power washing or gutter cleaning in your complex, as a prior customer, we would be happy to offer your condo association a discount for you on those services. Thanks for your business!

10/25/2019

pau; P.

They did a great job very pleased with their work

Description of Work
Pressure wash house

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

09/29/2019

Ray B.

Excellent communication and reasonable pricing. A

Description of Work
Pressure washing brick steps

Work Completed On 09/29/2019

06/06/2019

Freddy P.

I met with the owner on a Sunday. I never heard from him after that.

Description of Work
Dan, promised a estimate, after wasting on a Sunday and I never received it.

Category decks,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/19/2019

Very sorry that happened [Member Name Removed], I was headed to Maine right after that and ended up sick there for a few days and swamped with calls at the same time. My crew was tied up rather suddenly on a very large rush interior and I meant to get back to you to let you know that I couldn't do your baseboards in the time frame you wanted. Your bid slipped through the cracks somehow and I apologize! Dan

05/05/2019

Cindy S.

The house and patio came out amazingly well. The patio was stained from an old hot tub and lots of leaves. After they were done, it looked like a new patio. The house was covered in dirt and mildew and now looks new. Dan and Tom are friendly and professional while working and are very conscientious about protecting my property and making sure I was happy with the results. They are also very good at returning calls! Great job - would hire again in a minute!

Description of Work
Power washing exterior of house and patio

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

Review for 4Pro Power Washing - 69 Washington St, Newburyport, MA - 37858144

12/03/2018

Joel D.

Our house needed a full exterior paint job pretty badly. The trim was peeling everywhere and the siding (cedar shingles) were covered with mildew. I found 4pro painters on Angie's list with excellent reviews, so I decided to give them a call. Dan answered while on the ladder at another job! He climbed down to take my information and chatted with me about the job for several minutes before setting up a time to come by to look at the house. He came by at the time we agreed and went all around the house and talked about each aspect of the job. He even gave me a ballpark verbal estimate but would send an official estimate after taking some measurements. The estimate was higher than we had hoped to pay for the job, but after talking to Dan about all the prep that they do, and the warranty they offer, we decided it was worth it to get the job done right. When they showed up to start pressure washing and cleaning the mildew from the siding, it became obvious that the prep was going to be a bigger job than Dan originally thought. They spent 3 or 4 full days just pressure washing and cleaning the mildew off the siding. This left a kind of fuzz on the cedar shingles from pressure washing the top layer off. Well, they went around and palm sanded the ENTIRE house to clean that up, leaving the siding looking brand new. It was shocking to see the difference. This fall (2018) has been unusually wet and cold, which made the job challenging. It seemed to rain every other day along with several very cold spells. Dan was great about keeping communication open about what was happening, what days they thought they could come to do each part of the work safely without jeopardizing the quality or bonding of the paint/stain. They shifted around the whole schedule of work to try to fit everything in around the weather, but it was getting stressful as we were getting into November and the strings of cold/wet days were making it difficult to get the stain on the siding. It got to the point where if there was a dry warm day in the forecast, that had to be the day to finish everything. That day finally came and they were here from before sunup to after sundown with no breaks to finish. Overall, I'm very happy with the work. They went above and beyond on many things. The extra cleaning and sanding on the siding, re-priming just about every piece of trim (which wasn't in the original scope), and working with us to find the right color and type of stain. Through all of this, Dan didn't ask for an extra penny over the original quote. They won't be the cheapest that you can find, but they're honest, friendly, and thorough.

Description of Work
Full exterior paint job

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

11/09/2018

Rosemary L.

They did a wonderful job on everything they did. I would recommend them to anyone needing professional work done. I couldn't be happier with their work.

Description of Work
Painted all the trim, all windows, all doors, and balcony on my entire house and Retail Business building.

Category decks,handyman service,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

Thank you for the nice review [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you and your husband and the color changes looks great. I especially like the door colors! Hope you have a great winter and I'll see you in spring when the salmon start biting on Sebago! Dan

10/08/2018

DeeDee K.

I am still pinching myself that I found Dan and his crew. The attention to detail, the friendliness and professionalism was A+++. The house turned out gorgeous, and I would hire them again in an instant. I can’t say enough wonderful things about them!!

Description of Work
Exterior of home

Category house painters

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

Review for 4Pro Power Washing - 69 Washington St, Newburyport, MA - 37458600

05/31/2018

Maria B.

We contacted 4Pro Painters in February for a quote on siding repair, with exterior and deck painting. Dan, the owner, came out the next day to work up a quote and stayed in touch until the spring weather cleared enough to execute the project. I am happy I found Dan as he prides himself on the preparation needed before the painting. When issues came up that were out of his lane, he identified them and recommended solutions. The 4Pro painters team is detail focused and professional. They finished ahead of schedule and our home has never looked better.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, dry rot repair, deck painting

Category decks,house painters

Work Completed On 05/31/2018

02/13/2018

Joanne W.

They are all perfectionists and go well beyond the typical painting job - patching and sanding everything, including where the electrician moved some light fixtures, so that the final job is as close to flawless as one can imagine. They were very patient working around our schedule over the holidays, and we really enjoyed working with each of them. We would highly recommend Dan and his crew for whatever paining project you may have!

Description of Work
Dan, Tux and Wendy painted our 3BR, 2 bath condo, kitchen, and great room and we are extremely pleased with the great job they did! They painted all ceilings and walls and touched up all the trim.

Work Completed On 02/12/2018

Thanks for the very nice review [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. You have a very nice condo and a great location there in Portsmouth by the waterfront. We look forward to possibly helping with the condo project exterior when its time. Enjoy your new retirement! Dan

09/12/2017

Jeanna E.

They were attentive to detail, they worked with me as we discovered problems to find a good solution, they cared about the exact color matching of the samples I had provided, the detail work was amazing, professional and definitely timely even though the schedule was a erratic. They catered to our needs and was passionate about the results.

Description of Work
We completely renovated the entire inside of a 1500 square-foot cottage in Sebago Lake maine. The project included painting all the horizontal shiplap walls, all window and door trim, staining and refurbishing (12) 50-year-old doors back to their original glory as well as some exterior staining

Work Completed On 08/31/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working for you and your husband on the shore of Sebago Lake, Maine. The house and the guest house came out looking like it should be featured in a magazine! We figure we stained a mile of cherry cathedral ceiling boards that came out amazing. The views from your place are incredible. It's not everyone that can fish off their front porch! Anytime you need us we'll be glad to help. Enjoy the fall! Dan

06/25/2017

Michelle G.

Dan Marcotte and his crew did an outstanding job on the interior of our home. They were responsive, courteous and professional...with EXCEPTIONAL attention to detail! A great experience overall. I would recommend 4Pro Painters without reservation.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working for you and your family on one of nicest large oceanfront condo's we've done. It was a big job in a tight time frame and we were happy how nicely the new colors came out.