Keeping an eye out for these warning signs can help determine whether you need new gutters. If you notice rust, cracks, or other imperfections in your gutters, it could be time to make the call.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 21 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- CHASE CUSTOM HOMES & FINANCE INCChase worked quickly and around my schedule. They communicated with me nearly everyday what was happening on site, and I couldn't have asked for a smoother process. Extremely happy with the end results.
- Clear Choice Home ImprovementsClear Choice installed what I consider to be the best gutter and cover system on the market - the SnapLock System. Great system that does not depend on being screwed directly into your fascia boards but hangs on a bracket. Not for do-it-yourselfers. Takes training to install it right and the team that did mine were great. Nick, Charles and Lucas were fun to watch. They were smart, polite and technically savvy and they made sure I was happy at every step. Even when I asked for some modifications they were very willing to accommodate. The system actually looks great - who would think a gutter system and covers could actually look good but these do because the covers match my roof shingles and extend up under a row of shingles. Water is directed and controlled and leaves and debris don't end up in the gutters. When we had the first storm I went outside to check out how the gutters were working and besides getting very wet I was able to see they were working as promised. Great installation team, great product, fair price - what's not to like? Clear Choice is a great, reliable company that installed within the time frame they said it would be. Dealing with Brianna was a pleasure as she is very customer service oriented. I'm really pleased I chose Clear Choice and now I actually love my gutters
- Wallace Home ImprovementThey were excellent. They finished the job in one day. They cleaned everything up you wouldn't even know they were there. We would definitely hire them again and would recommend them to anyone who needed their services.
- David J Deschaine Roofing & SidingExcellent work. Excellent clean up. Great customer service provided by Mr. Deschaine and his crew. They worked like a well oiled machine. They definitely lived up to their reputation of perfection.
- David J Deschaine Roofing & SidingIt went well.. they were in and out.. protected my siding and shrubs.. everything was clean and tidy after.
- Muth & Company RoofingThis was an extensive project and we couldn't be more pleased with Muth's hard work and dedication. Ty (project manager) and his team were punctual, pleasant, polite and diligent. The team kept us constantly updated on the progress and partnered us in handling the challenges that arose. For example, when they removed the old soffits they found that our rafters were completely rotted. They had to replace all of our rafters which was not part of the original estimate for cost or timing. We were really concerned to find this out and Ty assured us that they would help us out. In the end, they didn't even charge us for fixing the rafters which would have cost $1600! Throughout the project, Ty and his team provided lots of ideas that improved the quality of the soffits & molding, but didn't nickel & dime us on the upgrades. Their work maintains the history & character of our old house. Muth went above and beyond our expectations.. We definitely recommend them and will use them again
- Purvis Home ImprovementExcellence, Quality, Efficiency, Professionalism are what you can expect from Shawn Purvis. From the original appointment, he was right on time, had great offerings with tradeoffs. He has a range of shingles and is a provider of quality shingles for which there are few qualified dealers in this area. He was pushing nothing and was offering degrees of product and services, always starting with the low cost options that fit the job. In my case, entire roof replacement and the higher end shingles were appropriate. Quality and endurance were the prime metrics for me and I looked for and got something in the middle price range. Shawn will tell you the pluses and minuses of the materials according to what you want done. Customization is where he's at his best to get you right color combination and aesthetic look you'd want in real quality work. This job was scheduled at a convenient time for me well in advance and two days before he informed me when they would arrive. His entire crew showed up right on time and got right to it. This is a highly experienced crew, some going back with him for 15 years. They work at high speed and deliver a real quality result. 97% of the job was done on the first day. The area was cleaned up completely. The final pricing had none of those "last minute adjustments or surprises" and the job was done exactly as quoted. If you're in the Southern Maine area, call Shawn Purvis, you'll like the result
- Purvis Home ImprovementWe are very pleased with all the stages of working with Purvis Home Improvement. From the 1st step of making contact, the estimate process and the actual work, Shawn Purvis and his crew were very professional, friendly and accommodating. The job took 2 days and the clean up after each day was awesome! The 1st day was 98 degrees and the second day it had cooled down to 94 degrees!! The heat never slowed them down, and our new roof & gutters look amazing! Two days after the job was completed we awoke to a torrential down pour and it was wonderful to see the new gutters carrying the water away. When our house was built no gutters were put on. After purchasing it and going through several years of New England weather it was great to walk out and not get drenched from the water flowing off the roof onto your head. Putting the gutters up was one of those, we should do that someday, jobs. With our roof shingles needing to be replaced the timing was right to have Shawn & his crew do the complete job, gutters and all. We are very happy to have finally done it! and we are happy that through Angie's List we were able to find such a great contractor as Purvis Home improvement! We would highly recommend Purvis Home Improvement to anyone in need of work on their home. They take pride in doing a great job and the job is not done till the customer is satisfied. We will be looking to use Purvis Home Improvement again when the need arises
- Purvis Home ImprovementHe did a fantastic job, going above and beyond to ensure that the work was solid, and set it up so that he could easily replace the rest of the gutters in the future. We would certainly hire this provider again.
- Purvis Home ImprovementMy husband is a former quality manager, and he expects nothing but the best from contractors we use. They arrived on time and on date promised. They sent a large crew who tackled a very old Dutch colonial roof and managed to get the back side done the first day. They finished the entire roof the next day. The crew was efficient and worked very well together. There were sections that needed plywood sheets that we knew about before the job started. When they were at the point of install, the crew foreman asked for another verbal ok. Shawn was onsite checking progress and satisfaction both days. The result was a quality installed roof that we are very pleased with, and one that people stop and admire. We requested a non smoking crew on site for our and the neighbor's property. Other than one slip that was corrected immediately and apologized for, we had no problems with that request. The crew was somewhat boisterous but very polite and hard working. The gutters were done the next day which are seamless. They too look great
Gutter Repair Contractors in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:At Ruck Roofing we are a GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor providing each homeowner with the greatest warranty in the industry. There are 2 types of warranties - Lifetime warranty plus a Golden Pledge where a GAF rep will come out to your home and inspect your roof once the job has been completed. It covers your material plus workmanship, now don't you feel safe choosing the right contractor - a GAF Master Elite Contractor. Additional address - 6 Country Drive, Biddeford, Maine 0400Recent Review:They are very professional and on time. The project and work was really good.Lisa T.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS. 5 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. PRICING PER JOB (BASED ON MATERIAL COSTS AND SEASON -OFF SEASON DISCOUNTS). NO TRIP FEES, FREE ESTIMATES,
- Business Description:24/7 365 days a year on call service for property owners who rent/lease,apartment building, vacation properties. Let me handle those calls that wake you up at night. Reasonable Rates insured available 24/7Recent Review:Went really well he came did the job just like he said he wouldDave E.
- Business Description:We never require money up front. You don't pay until the job is completed.Recent Review:Price was reasonable! Prompt and efficient and helpful! Extremely friendly! They explained everything well!Douglas D.
- Business Description:We are a construction company that serves the mid-coast Maine area. We have a large range of what we are able to do. Our attention to detail is what sets us apart. We have some subcontractors that we use in order to make jobs move faster and save our clients money. We are a very honest company and stick to our word. We have a crew large enough to handle projects or size but not so large we can not help smaller projects. We bill according to the project and require a deposit of materials plus ..
- Business Description:Clear Choice Home Improvements is New Hampshire's largest and New England's fastest growing Home Improvement Company. Family owned and operated, we provide truly personalized home remodeling services. At Clear Choice, we pride ourselves on presenting the best quality replacement windows, vinyl siding, roofing, bathroom systems, and gutter guards. Clear Choice will ALWAYS install these products in your home as if we were putting them into our own. Should those products ever need service, Cle..Recent Review:Very prompt, polite and professional. The windows were installed in about 5 hours. The did a great job and I would use them again.Jessica G.
- Business Description:Rose Roofing strip and re-roof your home today! We offer services for asphalt shingles, metal, and Rubber roofing. There is no job too big or too small, we also offer patches if your roof is needing just a patch. With competitive rates we are still accepting roofs for this calendar year call today for your free appraisal! Also ask us about ROOF RAKING for this winter get signed up. Rose Roofing is Veteran owed and operated, and we strive to leave your home better than when we got there wi..
- Business Description:Fortin Construction, Inc., started over 25 years ago, is now the largest home construction company in Maine. As Maine's premier home builder our family-run company specializes in customization. Whether it’s for a new home or a remodel, we work with you to build exactly what you want. Our in-house drafters have experience in all types of home design plans and can customize your home to your heart’s desire. We provide top quality materials and the finest workmanship at competitive prices, earni..Recent Review:Fortin Construction offers everything you need to build a new home in one stop. Budget and schedule were spot on. All materials used are name brand quality. Dedicated service guy for one year after completion is a very nice touch. Best of all Fortin was able to locate/position my home providing a bone-dry basement in an area which makes that almost impossible. Would highly recommend. Well done!Craig H.
- Business Description:Raymond Marshall of Marshall's Modern Homes is a general contractor who has been in business for 20 years. Marshall's Modern Homes prides itself on not having to sub-contract much of our work out so that the work is completed in a timely fashion with less scheduling conflicts and enhanced quality of work. We can clear your lot, do the foundation work, frame and finish your new home; or we can remodel your existing home by adding on to it. We can fix that leaking roof and repair the siding too..Recent Review:This was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over.tricia t.
- Business Description:Eastern Shore Home Improvement is a locally, family run business. We have been in business for 30 years. We Offer Detailed Quotes, Quality Work at Quality PricingRecent Review:I called and left a message about our needs. The office called back and shared that they don’t come as far as our town. I’m certainly OK with that. Not a review per se, but simply wanted to share how impressed I am that they took the time to return my callDan T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
gutter repair contractors in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C Odd Jobs412 Western Avenue
- A Cromwell & sons424 Montsweag Rd.
- Ace Drywall and remodeling146 west grand ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Alexander's Masonry, Roofing & Restoration73 Greenfield Rd.
North Waterboro, Maine
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- Anthony D'Agostino Custom House Painting25 Chenery St
- Auburn Frame to Finish55 Buckfield Rd
- A & C Odd Jobs
- Beane Construction & Property Maintenance12 Ebenezer Dr
- Beaulieu Builders56 Acorn Ridge Rd
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Bonafide Builders LLC591 Poland Road
- Boyce51 Gudger Road
Candler, North Carolina
- Bryants Property PreservationP.O. Box 116
Madison, New Hampshire
- Builders Installed Products - Portland515 Riverside Industrial Pkwy
- Beane Construction & Property Maintenance
- campbells custom carpentry247 east ave
- CARON ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION11 COUNTRY DR
- CertaPro Painters of Maine740 STROUDWATER ST
- CHASE CUSTOM HOMES & FINANCE INC290 Bridgton Rd Ste 2
- CHRISTIAN FAITH ROOFINGPO BOX 503
New Durham, New Hampshire
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clear Choice Home Improvements8025 South Willow St Suite 107
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Coastal Property Restoration202 Keay Rd
- Community Home Services47 Sanford Rd
- Complete Carpentry1009 CAPE ROAD
- COWETTE CONSTRUCTION28 Vanderwerf Drive
West Bath, Maine
- Crown Roofing and Remodeling10 Rockameker Farm Ln
- CUSTOM EXTERIORS2044 Washington Ave
- campbells custom carpentry
- D JOHNSON5500 Banwell Place
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General ContractingPO Box 721
- David J Deschaine Roofing & Siding12 Dunscombe Street
South Portland, Maine
- DEERING LUMBER14 ELM STREET
- Dirigo Property Services LLC850 Plains Rd
- Dugan's Home Improvement29A North Tibbetts Ave
- D JOHNSON
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HandyMaine364 Elm Street, Suite 119
- Harbor heights property group3 Scarborough Downs Rd
- HardCore Construction & Home Improvement7 Grammar St
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- Holden Building & Carpentry75 Olympia St
- HomeExperts of Maine66 Industrial Park Road
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- Horch Roofing Inc2414 Camden Rd
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Insul-Kings50 Boston Rd
- JP & Family Inc5 Mikes Way
- JP & Family Inc
- Ken-Do Construction204 Chadsey Rd
- Ken-Do Construction
- Maine Property Construction LLC30 Bomarc Rd
- Maine RemodelingPO Box 41 138 Main Street
- Mainely Kitchens and Baths26 York St
- Mario's Premium Home Improvement44 Elmwood ave.
South Portland, Maine
- Marshall's Modern Homes21 Marshall Valley Rd
- MC DONALD'S HOME IMPROVEMENT161 PEARL ST
- MC ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION140 Mast Rd
- McCulloch Construction101 Berry rd.
- Michael Lapointe General Contracting96 WEST ST
- MK Construction, Inc.2 Fieldcrest Drive
- MORSE BUILDERS218 Washington Ave
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
- Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland190 Riverside St
- Mr. Honey-DoP.O. Box 8752
South Portland, Maine
- Mr. Odd Jobs LLCPO Box 62
- Maine Property Construction LLC
- R Scott Harris InstallationsPO Box 945
- R.A.M. Construction35 Linnell Rd
- REFLECTIONS WINDOW CLEANING & PAINTINGPO BOX 7872
- Regal Renovation & Design20 Haskell St
- Renewal by Andersen of Portland ME66 Industrial Park Rd
- Repairs & Renovations by Gib696 Meadow Rd
- Restorations Home Remodeling LLC4 Capital Ave
Lisbon Falls, Maine
- Robert J. Raposa Builder512 Portland Road
- Roof Pros Storm Division IncPO Box 1858
Hampton, New Hampshire
- Rose Roofing
- Ruck Paving8 Country Dr
- Ruck Seamless Gutters6 Country Drive
- R Scott Harris Installations