Squeeky Clean Window Washing

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2012

6701 Democracy Boulevard Suite 300

Bethesda, MD 20817

Awarded #1 window cleaning company because: * We are professionals * We care for your house and windows as if they were ours. * We use state of the art wash water purification methods to leave your windows sparkling and squeeky clean! * We go the extra mile to get all the debris from storm windows, skylights, tempered glass and all glass in your home.....

12/03/2020

Patrick K.

They showed up on time, were competitively priced, and did a good job

Description of Work
Cleaned all the windows in house

Category replacement windows, deck cleaning

02/15/2019

DAVID H.

very well; he took pictures of before and after process, was exceptionally cordial and pleasant and introduced his helper which really impressed me

Description of Work
cleaned solar panels

Category window cleaning, solar panels

12/17/2018

David F.

Alan and his crew were great. Very professional, explained how they clean and everything that was involved. They showed up on time, completed the job in the time they said, cleaned and extra window at no charge. Very thorough and would definitely recommend them for cleaning of windows, screens, etc. I plan to discuss the cleaning of my home exterior with them in the spring. Hope to do business with them again in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaning all of our Windows and Doors with glass panes

11/26/2018

John R.

Please read this, it will take a few sentences to explain. Alan's company washed my windows last year. The cost was $500. They did a decent, if not 100% perfect job. This year, after multiple reminders from them via email, I booked them for a return cleaning. My appointment was set for today, November 26th, which was booked on the 18th of October, almost 6 weeks in advance. On November 17th, 9 days before our appointment, I received an email from Alan saying they needed to come by the house to confirm their numbers, due to an unknown reason, so that they could alert me to a price increase, if necessary. He wrote: "I want to stop by and take a quick lap around the outside to confirm the count and the difficulty in getting to the windows." "OK" I replied, "come anytime." I figured perhaps they had miscounted a window last time, or had to re-verify accessibility. I also thought that maybe they would present a price increase from last year, and were trying to justify it, but either way, a reasonable increase would not have shocked me. On November 24th, about 36 hours before our appointment, Alan comes to the house and does his re-count, and later that same day sends me an email for a new quote of $800 (this is Saturday, remember, and our appointment is Monday starting at 8 am). He was quick to ask that I confirm our appointment or cancel. When I pointed out that a 60% increase in pricing was not only unexpected, but really not reasonable, he stated that last year he had made a mistake. However, never did he say that at the time (last year) or in the intervening 13 months since the work was done. I heard about this literally with only Sunday to reasonably try to get a new window washer to provide a price for the work and do it. Again he was quick to recommend postponing so that I could "seek other bids" for the work. I began to think he had overbooked or double scheduled someone, given the way he kept encouraging me to postpone. I had scheduled a day off of work to have them come to the house. I appealed to his better sense of propriety and reason, and asked him to reconsider. He would not. This type of business practice is a "gotcha." What is the customer going to do, cancel at the last minute when they have been waiting almost 6 weeks to get the work done, and only being notified of a pricing change a day and a half before the appointment. After an exchange of several emails with no change in his position, I canceled the appointment. I'm sure he was happy to commit the crew to the other scheduled appointment for that date that he deemed preferable to mine. This is extremely unfair. It is dishonest. And even when given the chance to make it right, he refused. So I am extremely disappointed, and will be alerting the Better Business Bureau as well.

Description of Work
window washing for the house

Category window cleaning

We had washed this customers windows the year before at a loss, based on an inaccurate window count because we were worried about getting a negative review. I went to the customer house over the Thanksgiving holiday during a rainy day, got the actual window count and emailed an accurate estimate to this customer. The pricing is the same as we’ve used for window cleaning the last seven years and is in our online estimating software available to anyone. The customer wanted us to match the previous pricing and work at a loss. We politely refused. He had approximately 30 days to replace us.

11/17/2017

Barbara W.

This was the second time I have used Squeeky Clean and once again was very pleased. Alan is very personable and offers excellent suggestions. He and his two assistants arrived on time and did a great job of cleaning all our windows. I recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Cleaning of window exteriors

11/11/2017

Beth S.

Alan was so great to work with, flexible, helpful, and charged a fair price for almost a full day of work. Our house looks great!

Description of Work
The outside of our house, driveway, garage floor and two skylights.

Category siding, pressure washing, skylights

09/10/2017

Christian H.

Alan and his team did an amazing job in cleaning my large windows. Their attention to detail and ensuring that I was pleased was remarkable. Outstanding customer service. Windows look fantastic and a very reasonable price. Will use them again and again. Highly recommend - and I don't say that often.

Description of Work
Windows washed

07/28/2017

Marisa Z.

Alan and his crew were great. Very punctual, professional and the work was beyond compare. The price was very reasonable. Alan, the owner, offered unsolicited advice on how to get rid of stains on our front porch.

Description of Work
Exterior Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning, replacement windows, doors

06/21/2017

john E.

perfect. on time and very fast; windows looked great.

Description of Work
window washing

06/16/2017

ALAN & NANCY R.

It went great. I had used Squeeky Clean two years ago both because the competition was more expensive and especially because Alan Augustine approached the work from a knowledgeable understanding of how to deal with tempered glass (e.g., not using razors) that others did not display. (Despite a grimy winter, I skipped last year because we were doing some renovation and it wasn't worth it to wash windows that were going to become dirty soon again.) When I got in touch again recently, we quickly found a time that would work for both of us and set it up without any problem. When they arrived as planned, Alan and his team were thorough, quick, pleasant and responsible. Although I removed a few small breakables that were located in vulnerable spots, basically they removed and replaced whatever needed moving to get at the windows. No damage at all and the results were (unsurprisingly to me) spectacular. I absolutely would hire Squeeky Clean again.

Description of Work
Wash, inside and out, over 40 casement windows and a significant number of large windows and sliding doors as well as brush down all screens.

06/04/2017

Elena P.

Well - I have been Alan Augustine's customer since 2012 - he, Alan the owner, is always on the job with his staff, has excellent technology (purified water, etc) and equipment, and is a very pleasant person to work with. I also needed some work done related to one of my gutters - surprise, he did it as well!

Description of Work
Wash all windows of my 2+ story home, inside and out + power washing one section of the home.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

06/02/2017

Genevieve M.

The crew arrived right on time. They were very professional, very clean and picked up after the job was done. The crew is hard working and does not waste any time ( I never saw any crew member on the telephone or texting while on the job).

Description of Work
Windows ( inside and outside). Chandeliers. Outdoor lights attached to the house. Power washed the stone terrace.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

06/01/2017

Glenn M.

Purchased a deal on Angie's list and called the company to set up an appointment. Company was very responsive and provided an email confirmation of my appointment. Workers showed up on time and worked efficiently to get the job done. All interior and exterior glass was professionally cleaned. They even cleaned the window tracks. I don't think my windows have been cleaner or clearer since I had new windows installed!

Description of Work
All windows and glass doors needed to be cleaned

05/27/2017

JASON W.

Alan and his team showed up on time and did a great job cleaning our windows. They wore shoe protectors inside the house. Alan noticed some issues with my siding and gave me some great suggestions on how to take care of them. They seem like they go the extra mile for customer service. I highly recommend Sweeky Clean Windows and I plan to use this service in the future.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

05/16/2017

Dorothy P.

Excellent and careful job. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Windows washed inside and out.

05/13/2017

Joshua R.

Alan at Squeeky Clean is professional, thorough, and dedicated to customer satisfaction. This is why we have him clean our house every year.

Description of Work
Clean my windows & skylights, pavement, decks, and stucco.

Category siding, window cleaning, replacement windows, deck cleaning, pressure washing, skylights

05/11/2017

Jackie O.

The windows looked spectacular when they had finished.Very professional and efficient. This was first time hiring, and I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned ready for house sale.

05/01/2017

nat K.

They were totally completely awesome! Would recommend Alan and his Squeeky Clean team to everyone. They were top notch in terms of service and quality.

Description of Work
Had Alan and his crew clean all 50 of our windows!

Category window cleaning

Thank you for the great review! It was fun seeing your reaction to the clean windows and the garage door!

04/29/2017

Ellen G.

Services were excellent. The team arrived on time and were very respectful and professional in my home. I will continue to use them!

Description of Work
Window washing-entire house. Also, power washing of decks and steps.

Category window cleaning, deck cleaning, pressure washing

04/18/2017

Barbara W.

I cannot imagine any other company doing a better job! I ordered their cleaning services based on Angie's List reviews and was very impressed. Our house has never looked better, plus we have a number of well-established shrubs next to the vinyl siding that the crew was careful not to damage. What a pleasure to deal with a first-rate company! I shall be recommending them to our Chevy Chase neighbors.

Description of Work
Our white vinyl siding. our composite deck, plus several windows and gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, siding, window cleaning, replacement windows, deck cleaning, pressure washing

04/15/2017

STUART E.

Arrived on time and performed work within proposed timeframe. Very courteous, and conscious of cleanliness inside house.

Description of Work
Window cleaning - mostly 6 over 6 double hung, but some sliding glass & transom. Also screen washing.

04/13/2017

Julie P.

Excellent - third time we've used this service and they do great work and very professional. A little late this time, but called and let me know in advance.

Description of Work
Wash windows inside and out.

04/06/2017

Susan M.

This is my third time using Squeeky Clean. They did a great job and worked efficiently. I am very pleased to recommend them highly!

Description of Work
35 plus window plus glass doors and outdoor lights.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows, doors

03/28/2017

Sonia M.

Excelent! Will definitely hire again. Comunication with Alan was great, we scheduled a date according to my needs, they came and did an excellent job. I am a happy customer.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

01/15/2017

Carol F.

Came on the day promised. Cleaned out interior and exterior of house gutters. Debris purl in container. My house looks much improved and the roof is ready for the winter snow. Communication was excellent and professional both before and after service.. This is a well organized and competently run business. I am happy to have had this company recommended to me by a real estate company.

Description of Work
Alan and crew cleaned out my gutters

R&L Pressure Washing

Thanks again for visiting our page and we look forward to serving you!15 years experience working in DC, Maryland and Virginia areas. We provide detailed power washing of your home including; Siding, Patios, Driveways, Decks, Fences, Walkways, Stone Walls and Structures. Additional services offered; Stain and Sealer for wood fences, painting, decks and patios. We used special products that don't damage any windows or furniture. They are environmentally safe and do not kill any plants or grass. Our professional staff provide years of experience with a great attention to detail when using our pressure washing equipment. We stand behind our prices to be the best in the area and our quality is second to none. We also do interior & exterior painting, kitchen, bathrooms & basement remodeling, our business have close to 600 “A" reviews, the winner of the prestigious Angie's List Super Service Award for 6 years in a row, you can rest assured that our experience and excellent reputation will result in an experience that no other contractor can give you. We pride ourselves on being the standard by which other contractors are measured, we pay attention to every detail of your job. We appreciate your business and you satisfaction is our main priority. Please call or text at (240) 784-6079 to reach an estimator directly. Quick and free estimates $275 Home Pressure Washing(2500 Sq ft...) $325 Deck Pressure W & Sealer (200 Sq ft ...) Click coupon for details. Thank you for visiting our profile! Feel free to email luiggitaco@hotmail.com to schedule any projects in advance.

Offers by R&L Pressure Washing on Angi
    Whiting Co

***CURRENTLY, WE ARE ONLY TAKING ON NEW INSTALLATION/REPLACEMENT jobs. We aren't doing small repair jobs. Whiting Co has been serving the Baltimore and Washington areas for 41 years. When you work with Whiting Co, you work with highly experienced professionals who have worked with the company for over 25 years. If inquiring about work through Quick Connect program, please include a phone number to contact you. Award winning. Additional DBA - The Whiting Company. Additional website - www.whitingcompany.com . Additional phone: 301-218-5400

Offers by Whiting Co on Angi
    Jassmin Home & Building Services Inc

Jassmin Home and Building Services Inc has over 21 years of experience serving Maryland, Washington DC and Northern Virginia. We are licensed and insured in Window Cleaning, Power Washing and all the services we offer. Our commitment to unsurpassed service and workmanship has earned us a well deserved reputation as Anytown's finest cleaning service.

Offers by Jassmin Home & Building Services Inc on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Residential and commercial window cleaning, low pressure house washing, gutter cleaning & washing service. Shutters. Mirrors, exterior lamps, and some chandeliers.

Please inquire.