Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in North Monmouth, ME
There are 7 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in North Monmouth
- Dump GuyVery well. They even called us when they were going to be 15 minutes late because of unexpected traffic
- Dump GuyWell, Though it did take a bit to schedule, when they were going to be ten minutes late, they were kind enough to call
- Donation Nation IncWe had purchased a big deal for the service, and it turned out excellent. They came at the scheduled time, and picked everything up. They look through what is picked up, and if they find anything that they can donate, they give it to one of a couple places. Once I contacted them online, they contacted me, and asked me when I wanted it picked up, and they came as scheduled. Their price was reasonable read less
- Dump GuyExcellant. They quoted prices upfront and that was what I was charged. They showed up on time (actually a few minutes early). They were polite, friendly and courtious.
- WORKING BULLSThe first encounter left some roots of the vines but, with just one call, they were back and spent another 3 hours pulling all of them out and leaving the area very clean and no extra charge. I would highly recommend this company if you have land to be cleared, foundations dug, etc.
- OUELLETTE SAND & GRAVEL INCThis company is great! They worked with me day to day and I had a very tight schedule to be in my new home before the snow flew. They had to clear a 10000 square foot area of trees and build up the land to make it level. They built a 350 foot driveway and put in a septic system. When I couldn't find someone to put in a 30 X 50 concrete slab, They found someone for me. They also set me up with a good well drilling outfit. It's a very "down to earth" company Very trust worthy and very very honest. I almost hated to see the job finished only because I knew my time with them would be done. Very nice people read less
- Mcgrath CarpentryI want to say that I'm hesitant to provide Conrad and his team with a great review. You might say that I'm selfish in that I don't want him to be so busy that I have a hard time booking him for his next project!! That said, I know how hard it can be to find responsive and professional quality carpenters and I'm sure you feel the same. I will attest that McGrath Carpentry meets these criteria and then some. So, as far as I'm concerned, there is no need to look any further if want the job done right. Our house is like many others in Maine. Old, drafty, and has a huge thirst for oil. We opted to call Conrad for a bid on the items mentioned above. First and foremost, we wanted to button-up our house to make it more comfortable (this is unfortunate news for the Dead River Oil Company because this is probably going to result in downsizing). Additionally, we wanted to replace the worn out look that the house previously had (the pressed cardboard siding was deteriorating and the and quot;roll-onand quot; roof was pretty ugly). Anyway, over the course of the just over a month long installation process we had regular meetings with Conrad to ensure that everything was being installed correctly and was up to specification. Like many homeowners, the more construction work you do on your place the more bad stuff you find beneath the surface (such as fire damage, lack of insulation, tar paper in certain places) that end up resulting in additional decision points and budget action items. But we resolved these issues one step at a time and ended up with a quality product. Conrad also kept us up to speed on our budget so that we didn't break the bank too badly. Ultimately this resulted in us not being able to finish everything we wanted to (such as porch steps, and trim in certain places) but we hit all of the major areas and can easily come back to finish some of these additional items over time. I think the most memorable moment was when Conrad and his team were trying to install insulation/roofing/siding on the back corner of the house that had a hornet's nest in the siding (we discovered it just before the project started). While we were in the process of having a pest removal company remove the next, Conrad and his staff continued to work as best they could in the area. Let's say that the hornets weren't very pleased with the renovations. Thankfully no one was stung too badly! We're glad we called McGrath Carpentry for our project. They really restored our old farmhouse back to it's original glory! I wouldn't hesitate to give him a call if you have any exterior/interior renovations you want to have done in your home read less
- Dump GuyThis was the second time I used their services and have been completely satisfied both times with every aspect of their work. They were prompt, courteous, fairly priced, got the job done quickly and then clean-up the area where my debris had been piled up. For the homeowner with ongoing building projects, they are a dream come true read less
- OUELLETTE SAND & GRAVEL INCHe was very professional, there was not 1 single headache. He did everything the way I wanted it, with a few suggestions from him on how to make things a little better. Like southerly exposure to the sun, made heating much easier. The land is next to a lake and has a vegetation buffer that I could not touch, He worked hand and hand with the town code enforcement officer to be able to make the land the way I wanted it and still stick to the Vegetation buffer code. It seems as though he knows everyone. He knew the code enforcement officer and that helped out a lot :) The spot where the town wanted my driveway was very bad , needed lots of fill and then some blasting through some ledge, Dan Ouellette fought for me with the town to have the driveway put where we wanted it and saved me $1000's of dollars. I would never hesitate to recommend him, He is good honest people. Hard to find people like him any more read less
Hauling Services in North Monmouth
- Business Description:Welcome to the home of the Dump Guy, Maine's first choice in fast, friendly, reliable, and competitively priced removal service. We stand behind our motto, as there is no job too big and no job too small. From single items to entire properties, our crews can handle all your removal needs. If for some reason we can't, being veterans in the removal business, we'll be happy to recommend someone reliable who can, as our customers' needs are our top priority read less
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:Wow these guys are efficient. The three movers came on time, packaged everything really nice and neat and got everything out in about two hours for a three bedroom house. With commute, drop off, and assembly the entire process was a few minutes shy of four hours. What is great is that they even packaged my unwanted furniture and left it outside my old residence for people to take away as free items. All my belongings were packaged well and no damage incurred in the entire move. All fees are accurate and transparent from the quote provided. Would highly recommend this services as they are quick, efficient, cost-effective, and courteous...!! read lessHenry T.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun.. read lessRecent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :- read lessVictoria S.
- Business Description:We specailize in the asphalt sealing buisness! If mention that u got my name from angies list get 15 percent off of booking of driveway with us ..
- Business Description:Holt LLC is proud to offer dump truck services. Including hauling materials to and from sites. Roll off dumpster service, Supplying aggregate of all types, Demolition and removal services. Excavating services, Forestry Mulch services. Drive way repair and installation, Fire way and excess path clearing/maintenance, Bush hog service, Brush cutting, pasture maintenance and reclaiming, Bob Cat service, Track loader service. And any thing else you can think of doing on a property or construction .. read lessRecent Review:Everything went perfectly. I was contacted through text, my preferred method, and the dumpster came exactly when I asked for it. Ended up paying half what I was quoted from another company. Highly recommend Holt LLC read lessDrew H.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli.. read lessRecent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!! read lessChuck S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.co read lessRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommen read lessSonia A.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again read lessJorge S.
- Business Description:Bolster’s has been a family operated company for over 35 years. Michael Bolster started his business with just a single pickup truck in 1975. With his hard work and dedication to his customers needs, Bolster’s has grown to a 20 truck fleet, compiled of the newest up to date equipment. Today, we continue the same dedication to customer satisfaction and service that our company was built upon read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- West Gardiner
- Livermore Falls
hauling services in North Monmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elite Restoration and Remodeling 9 Freeman St
- Elite Restoration and Remodeling
- JC Moving240 Brighton Ave
- JC Moving
- Lets Get Moving LLC 775 Main St
- Lets Get Moving LLC