What pavers cost to install depends on the size of the area, as well as materials, labor, and any additional features.
Get matched with top patio pavers in Madawaska, ME
There are 1 highly-rated local patio pavers.
Recent Hardscaping Reviews in Madawaska
- Archadeck of Central MaineHad some issues with the materials from the factory, TJ & the team addressed the issues and made sure the materials were correct. Overall went well.
- MacKenzie Landscaping IncMr. Mackenzie responded promptly to do the estimate. He understood what I wanted and was helpful in assisting me. He personally dug the bushes out. His company did the work very quickly. I was happy with the finished result. I would suggest you take before and after pictures. I plan to use the company again this year for a small project
- Jariri's Lawn ServiceI called at the last minute needing our leaves to be cleared before a party. Of the three services I called, Jariri's was the most responsive, least expensive estimate, and most accommodating of a very short timeline. Their team showed up on time and did a great job.
- MacKenzie Landscaping IncThey arrived as promised for the pea gravel and had the necessary equipment and finished the job to our complete satisfaction. We plan on having more added perhaps next year. I called rather late in the day for the sanding and the gentleman was here in about an hour and did a super job of laying down sand so we could safely walk down the driveway. We will use them again. I've seen some of their landscaping and they do beautiful work
- Shawna's Landscaping And Lawn CareShawna and her team have done a terrific job at providing a quality lawn service over the summer. We were looking to replace our old cobbled front walk and after Shawna described the thorough and professional installation process they follow we decided to go with her company to do the hardscaping. We were VERY pleased with the results. The craftsmanship was top notch and they were very meticulous in stacking the old cobbles away at my request for potential future use. I would highly recommend Shawna, Chris and the rest of the team for both landscaping and hardscaping. They are such pleasant, positive people and are a pleasure to do business with. I wanted to share "before" and "after" picture
- Mid-Maine Nursery & LandscapeTook over a year to do the work, broke our driveway & damaged our siding which he won't fix & his insurance won't cover.
Hardscapers in Madawaska
- Business Description:We specailize in the asphalt sealing buisness! If mention that u got my name from angies list get 15 percent off of booking of driveway with us ..Recent Review:Excellent customer service. Great job done on driveway at a fair price. Definitely recommend.Chuck D.
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req..Recent Review:Very professional, great quality and easy to order with their directions.Norma P.
- Business Description:Manufacturer of garden planters, urns, amphoras, birdbaths, fountains, lanterns, tables, and benches. All products are made of hand turned, steel reinforced, concrete.
- Business Description:All phases of Masonry, Roofing, Siding, Chimney Restoration, Brick, Block and Stone. Foundation work, Retaining walls, Patios, Decks,Walkways. Custom Metal Fabrication. Chimney Lining, Cleaning and repair.Custom Flashing. We install only BEST FLEX chimney liners, Caps,and Cleanout Doors.Metal, Rubber, Asphalt Shingle roofing.All types of Flashing and Leak Repairs.Gutter Instalation and cleaning.Roof Cleaning, shoveling and painting.Dock Installation and Removal.Window Installation
- Business Description:contact for infoRecent Review:prompt, thorough, quick- cleaned up well <br />George O.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We have a small crew of 3. With the owner on almost every job.Recent Review:I asked for a patio to be installed using pavers and for the grading to be done so that the level of the ground next to the house could be corrected to be 6 inches from siding to ground/patio. He said he did not think he could do 6 inches but could do 4 inches clearance. I said the 6 inches was really important to prevent water damage to the building, but he pointed out why he thought they could only get 4 inches and I agreed to that. When the pavers were going in, I noticed that they were right up against the bottom of the siding. I pointed this out and Paul Belcher, the owner said he really did not want to rip everything out and told me id that I had told them that 2 inch clearance was OK. I said I did not say two inches was OK, but even if I had, there was not even 2 inches of clearance at which point after me making several calls to engineers and code officers, he said they would be willing to rip everything out and start over but it would add several days to the work. He said our estimate did not include resetting the pre-existing granite step. The estimate did actually include the resetting of the step in writing. I think this is why the level was off because they did not want to bother with resetting the step properly in the first place. Several places on the siding of the house were damaged and left covered with dirt and polymeric sand that had turned to a hardened substance which could not be removed (dark gray stuff on white vinyl) which they never offered to repair or clean. When I asked about repairing the damage they had done, Paul said "You can pay someone to fix that and it shouldn't cost much." The damage was broken siding and trim. We finally agreed that he would pay a few hundred dollars to have the siding taken off and additional flashing and ice and water shield put on under it to protect the wall and sills from water damage rather than rip the whole excavation up and start over. The patio itself is beautiful. They also did a very poor job of placing loam and seed around the work area. There is hardly any seed which is very patchy and lots of rocks which have had to be picked up in the mowing area. They also installed PVC underground for gutters to be installed into and cut those level with the ground and got a lot of the polymer sand into them when the sanding was being done. Then he told my husband that I said to cut them level. I did not say that and wouldn't have as I did not know if they were supposed to be level or above ground. Because of them being cut off, a good amount of the polymeric sand got down into them when the sanding was done. Luckily this was noticed and hopefully most of it removed so it did not harden and clog the PVC when it got wet with rain. The guy who did the sanding told me there were a few places where there might be cracks as he was rushing to finish that day and that they would come and fill them in if needed. When Paul Belcher came over to do his final inspection, I pointed out to him that indeed there were many open cracks between the pavers and could they fix these. He said they were too small and the sand would not go between them so he would not fix them. I went out and bought the super sand and filled them myself and of course the sand went right down into the cracks and filled them nicely. It was frustrating to have to finish the job myself. <br /A W.
- Business Description:Independent contractor, Sub-contractor, Discounts available for those who qualify. Quality/safety is #1 RRP certified Customer relations is the company's most valued asset
- Business Description:Historic New England Fieldstone for Architectural Stone Veneer, Stonewalls and Hardscapes. Our stone is used for siding on homes and commercial buildings. Available in 5 colors and 5 shapes. As easy to install and as affordable as man-made stone, with the beauty and durability of all natural real stone. View photos and videos on our website http://www.Stoneyard.com. Or visit a local masonry supply or building material dealer. Stoneyard.com is the home to all-natural Historic New Engla..Recent Review:It's rather scary that this place showed up on the "Write a Review" pop list here. I have never visited this place, either online or in person, and I've certainly never bought anything from them. Never even heard of them until $1500 charges started appearing on my credit card. I disputed the charges with the credit card company and didn't have to pay, then more charges from Stoneyard appeared a few months later. In the end, I had to cancel the credit card. No idea how this happened - these are the only erroneous charges I've ever had in decades of using credit cards. <br /steven l.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful hardscaper articles
Whether you’re ready to upgrade or want to try something new, picking the best pavers for your patio and driveway can help elevate your outdoor space. We share some things you’ll want to consider before you install your pavers.
When it comes to landscaping stones, there are plenty of options. Picking the right hardscaping option for your home’s exterior comes down to the purpose and your desired look. This guide explains what you need to know to choose
Find patio pavers in
- Van Buren
- Eagle Lake
- Fort Kent
- Fort Fairfield
- Presque Isle
- Mars Hill
- Island Falls
patio pavers in Madawaska
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Black Majic Sealcoating23 Clearview Estate
- Black Majic Sealcoating
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Gordon Contracting Inc.627 North Dexter Rd.
- Gordon Contracting Inc.
- Jaiden Landscaping780 Newell Brook Road
- Jaiden Landscaping
- K.C. Renovations94 green st
- K.C. Renovations
- LUNAFORM66 TRACK RD 88 Cedar Lane
- MID-COAST MASONRY236 west st ext
- MID-COAST MASONRY
- ONE OVER TWO MASONRYPO Box 166
- ONE OVER TWO MASONRY
- Presby Masonry & RoofingPO Box 138
West Paris, Maine
- Presby Masonry & Roofing
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- STONEYARD.COM265 Foster St
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space