Above & Beyond LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

Above and Beyond, LLC is a quality installer of various roofing/siding products and systems manufactured by respected companies through a network of sales representatives. As part of our commitment to quality of services, we have properly trained and professional employees who are responsible to fulfill the completion of our contracted workload. Our projects are properly managed with pre-planning, complete and accurate project information packages, effective communications and diligent supervision. A safety program is established and an important factor in all of our activities....

Backshore Home Improvement

Backshore Home Improvement, owned and operated by David Clough, is a full-line interior/exterior home remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on quality and detailed craftmanship to improve your living environments. No project is too big or too small, please contact us to discuss your remodeling plans.

Marshall's Modern Homes

Raymond Marshall of Marshall's Modern Homes is a general contractor who has been in business for 20 years. Marshall's Modern Homes prides itself on not having to sub-contract much of our work out so that the work is completed in a timely fashion with less scheduling conflicts and enhanced quality of work. We can clear your lot, do the foundation work, frame and finish your new home; or we can remodel your existing home by adding on to it. We can fix that leaking roof and repair the siding too. There is never any charge for estimates or travel fees.

Wallace Home Improvement

At Wallace Home Improvement, we have built an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction by providing quick estimates, great attention to detail and competitive pricing. Being a screened and approved professional gives you the peace of mind you need to allow us to give your home the attention it deserves. Call us today and let's get started!

08/14/2018

Above & Beyond replaced rotted wood around several exterior doors and windows, reworked exterior steps and stoops with composite wood, and completely replaced one exterior door. True craftsmen, and good communication with the project manager from start to finish. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior wood replacement

Category decks,replacement windows,doors

[Member Name Removed] - Thank you for taking time to write this about our Company. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again. The Above and Beyond LLC Team

06/13/2018

Excellent workmanship, very professional. Repaired our chimney, which was not in the original plans, while they were at it.

Description of Work
Metal roofing

01/24/2016

Schedule the appointment and came out on time. Assessed the situation and gave a detailed estimate. Unfortunately it was more than we could afford. However, he did reassure us that there would be no leakage into the house during the winter. We really appreciate his care and sense of responsibility.

Description of Work
Made a special long trip to give an estimate for fixing several sky lights when no one else would come. Unfortunately it was more than we could afford right now. We will use them when we have the funds. Greatly appreciated the service and sense of responsibility.

Category roofing,skylights

01/07/2016

Kevin was very thorough and professional in relaying plans and offering options for door products...and in following up after work had been completed. Gave estimated total time of 3 days for completion and the scheduled start date. Cost estimate was a little higher than I anticipated (hence my "B" rating on price), but having utilized this company beforehand, I knew there would be no question that...

Description of Work
Completely replaced 6 damaged interior doors and frames, repainted one existing (undamaged) door, replaced 2 exterior side garage doors and frames (including reworking the threshold on each exterior door), and painted all new door frames.

Category garage doors,doors

10/05/2015

They did a great job, and I am very satisfied. They had a ton of work to do, but somehow they were able to squeeze me and my tiny repair project in within a few days of me calling, so I was very happy. I would certainly use them again!

Description of Work
Replaced two sets of shingles that were ripped off the steep part of my roof during a storm.

06/17/2015

We met with Kevin Chase from Above and Beyond LLC to get a quote for repairs/improvements on a house we are under contract to purchase. He got a quote back within 3 days, but the price was over double previous quotes and did not give any breakdown. I asked for a better breakdown so we could pick out the items that were less important to us, and bring the number to a manageable total, allowing us t...

Description of Work
Kevin Chase with Above and Beyond gave us an initial quote for work. Promised a revised quote to meet our budget, but did not provide the quote.

06/08/2015

Kevin was very friendly, but still professional, in my initial telephone conversations with him. He said that they could get my [simple] project done within 3-4 weeks, which was good since a couple other contractors that I called couldn't get to it until the fall. I wanted to get some use out of my deck this summer! His crew was able to assemble the deck base at their facility and brought it here ...

Description of Work
Constructed a 12'x12' "island" deck (not attached to anything and no sunken footings, at my request)

Category decks

05/04/2015

I had estimates from four different contractors to rebuild a staircase and level areas of the floor using jackscrews. I decided to use Above and Beyond after Kevin Chase arrived to discuss what needed to be done. After a brief walkthrough Kevin explained in detail how the job would be completed and gave me a reasonable estimate. The work was done by Ryan and Jerry who were competent contractors an...

Description of Work
Removed and rebuilt staircase to basement. Leveled four areas of sagging floor.

06/30/2014

Kevin Chase was my construction manager, he oversaw the build, and was completely responsive to my needs. At all times the workers were totally professional in their work, clean, tidy and respectful. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Built a "Granny Flat" house extension

04/09/2014

They did an excellent job. They were very thorough, they came in, they did their work and nice and neat when they left. It was old. They were respectful of our property.

Description of Work
We used Above and Beyond to do our roof.

Builders - Garages, Barns, Sheds, Homes. Deck Maintenance. Decks & Porches. Doors. Foundation Repair. Garage doors. Gutter Cleaning. Gutter Repair. Handymen. Remodeling. Roof Ice & Snow Removal. Siding. Skylights. Windows

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover