Need to have animals removed from your attic? Get comprehensive tips to identify what’s up there and how to send them packing (quickly and humanely) from your home.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Hebron, ME
There are 2 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Hebron
- NW Pest Control IncThey trapped and covered one hole, but they came back in through another hole. I called back and somebody came back out that week to find the other hole and patch. Service is good for 6 months at no extra charge. They were friendly, prompt and seemed to know what they were doing
- Protect Pest ServicesExcellent All A's were well earned. Answered all questions fully taking time to explain the process. Because there was a 2 week follow-up visit, I waited before submitting review. I was impressed enough that I requested annual visits.
- Maine Animal Damage Control4 traps were set, skunk was cought, however, and quot;goodand quot; (no!!!) neighbors let the skunk out which a) was trespassing on my property' b) violating laws re: touching traps that might be contaminated State Warden was called by trapper Skunk is still lose, caught a groundhog instead..... Ongoing....
- Ehrlich Pest ControlThe representative I spoke with was very helpful and gave me the appropriate information so that I could deal with the problem.
- Advantage Pest ControlSuccessful. Complete. Guaranteed with a five-year partnership. Richard Varney personally was the lead of our bat exclusion process. Under his exceptional skill, experience, professionalism, warm personality and hard work, he finally excluded bats from our home. We are into the 3rd summer with no signs of bats. His approach was multi-step and thorough. In the first phase, he worked with a team of professionals to assess the possible locations and patterns where bats had been breeding for possibly 20 years. The problem was way beyond an occasional bat in the home. We had regular bats showing up in the warm season, every night entering and existing, and guano as the morning evidence of their regular presence. Richard Varney was a partner to the general contractor, the roofing experts, and our family. He was present for a smoke test to find the obvious areas in the roof where bats may be entering. We had a major task to assess if a total removal of our roof (only 25 years into what was estimate as a 50-75 year roof) was the last resort to address the chronic bat problem and the ethics of how to handle a potential bat colony. Richard took the information and then methodically set one-way doors for the bats to leave, and painstakingly sealed the areas suspected as entry points. He also used extensive netting and checked the roof regularly every season. He gave us a 5-year guarantee. In addition to the excellent results, Richard was the most available and communicative contractor we have ever met. He returned calls, texts, emails in lightening speed. He was seamless in his scheduling, checking in, reporting back and keeping in touch. Never have we had a professional in the field of home development, construction, maintenance and care with such exceptional communication and professional skills. We also use him for our standard extermination services, and even there, we have had less mice, ants, pantry moths and unwanted visitors than ever before. We give him our highest recommendation possible
- Modern Pest Services - Augusta, MEI checked on Angie's list for reputable wild animal removal companies and Modern Pest was at the top of the list! The Modern Pest guys install the have-a-heart traps(or equivalent) between 4 - 5am to catch the squirrels before they leave their nests. The squirrels surviving capture are released into the wilds of Brunswick which I found appealing, however, I think that about 50% of mine died in the traps due to suffocation. It took about 7 days all told, to trap all of the grey squirrels and roughly 3 days (three guys) to install the hardware cloth and exclusion exits. The workers were not intrusive, very pleasant, worked quickly and appear to have done a great job. I'm very happy not to hear gnawing of wood in my roof
- Midcoast Wildlife SpecialistsAbsolutely perfectly! Butch and his crew showed up exactly on time and worked efficiently and professionally. They were done almost 2 hours earlier than the original estimate. They removed two fat bats and several years worth of flying squirrel and bat messes, including all the old soiled insulation. They treated the entire space with sterilizer and animal deterrent and then put down two layers of new insulation. (We'll be warmer this winter too!) We have a 2 year guarantee so we have peace of mind that our home is free of critters and CLEAN. We will always go to Midcoast Wildlife Specialists for any future needs and HIGHLY recommend them
- Modern Pest Services - Augusta, MEWe have a contract with them. They come out 4 times a year. I pay $100 a visit. . I would use them in the future.
- Advantage Pest ControlThey showed up on time. Very pleasant and professional. Answered a lot of my questions about wasp nests. This is the second time I've had a big nest in this particular tree. Advantage Pest Control removed the nests both times. After the nest was removed he sprayed the area to deter any returning wasps. I'd definitely call them again
- Maine Animal Damage ControlHave had ongoing Groundhog problem for 5 years, the worst was 2009 with 90% garden damage and property damage due to burrows. Local Animal Control only workd part time. This year I decided to get serious, went on-line to research any available resources and found Richard's website. Richard is a Wildlife Control Specialist and Owner of this business. He covers the York to Bangor, ME area. I emailed him one even ininitially and within 15 minutes he called me back. He rebaits the traps as necessary. I check the traps myself daily and call for animal pickup as needed. Richard is a calm, even tempered, professional, who's constantly on the road, focused on what he does, highly knowledgeable, cares a great deal about the animals, and I found him to be very generous with his knowledge..I learned a great deal in just the few short weeks I have been working with him. It has been a privelage to work with him and I wish him continued success
Last update on August 9, 2018
Animal Removal Services in Hebron
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Squirrels are some of the cutest critters around, but they can cause significant damage to your home. So how do you humanely prevent squirrels from invading your home?
Removing squirrels humanely from your yard can be tricky if you’ve never done it before. Here’s what you need to know about using bait for a squirrel trap.
Find animal removal services in
- South Paris,
- Mechanic Falls,
- West Paris,
- Bryant Pond
animal removal services in Hebron
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advantage Pest ControlP.O. Box 6335
Scarborough, Maine 04074
- Advantage Pest Control
- Ehrlich Pest Control12 Grays Ln
BIDDEFORD, Maine 04005
- Ehrlich Pest Control