DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Eddington, ME
There are 3 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Eddington
- Acadia Seamless GutterWaited many weeks longer than the 2 weeks promised until work was started. Was given a much lower quote because He claimed he didn't know I wanted leaf guards . Quality of the product very good but charged an exorbitant amount for painting and only finished half of paint job.
- Central Maine Exteriors Inc.Brandon and his crew did an excellent job. I liked the fact that Brandon was here on site with his crew. They finished the job on time. All of my questions were handled with complete satisfaction.
- Pearl ContractorsThe workers were professional and pleasant, the job was completed on time and on budget, the house looks fabulous. We look forward to having this contractor build an addition and/or garage when we are ready to upgrade again.
- Pearl ContractorsThe roof on the house was in terrible shape; it had multiple problems including serious dipping between rafters and there was a nasty 5" drop at one point across the roof line. Pearl came in, removed all shingles and sheathing exposing the problems with the roof rafters. They straightened and braced or replaced all rafters, repaired the issue causing the 5" roofline drop, applied new sheathing, vents, and re-shingled the roof. They also rebuilt the soffits and fascia. It now looks great and more important is sturdy and structurally sound. The crew on site was amazing, they were responsive to my questions (and my suggestions), started on time each day, made the best use of the day, tarped the roof and picked up every day. It did not seem to bother them at all that I was a constant presence. Troy Pearl, the owner, was on site multiple times to ensure all was going well. At one point one of the tarps on the roof came loose after the work day; I called Troy and he had someone on site within 45 minutes to fix the problem. Overall I was very satisfied with all aspects of the project and would highly recommend this company
Gutter Repair Contractors in Eddington
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Remodeling, General Construction and Carpentry. Sole Proprietor, but works with other subcontracted building professionals and uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and Electrical work. Works hourly and/or provides free estimates, and free consultation. Strong emphasis on quality workmanship, and has solid references. All work is guaranteed accompanied by workmanship warranty specific to the job compleeted. We stand behind our product. Asa is an easy going carpenter who is a seriou..Recent Review:The project went great; I'm very happy with the final product. It lines up exactly with what I was looking for at the start of the project and looks better than I could have planned because of some great design suggestions from Wagner Home Renovation along the way. We ended up creating two separate closets from the previous closet incorporating some previously unused space in the condo as well. Both closets are accessed through very nice double doors. The laundry closet and general/clothes closet both look great. Wagner Home Renovation used high quality repurposed wood from a previous project and black iron rods to give the general/clothes closet great character. All of the work was very well done, and blends into the existing paint and trim-work so well, you can't even tell any work has been done. As an example, they added a wooden keystone at the enlarged entranceway near the new closets that was a very nice touch and feels like it was always there. They were able to save me money throughout the project by offering to use repurposed wood from previous projects that was often better quality than what would normally be used. Wagner Home Renovation does high-quality work and has a genuine interest in how well the end result turns out. They have a great attention for detail, offer great design ideas and options, and are responsive, honest, budget-conscious, flexible, reliable and easy to work with. I highly recommend themGrant M.
- Business Description:Family owned / operated business. Fully Insured Professional Installations with the Customer's Satisfaction being our Number 1 priority. You can trust that when you hire Central Maine Exteriors Inc. to handle your renovation project, it will be done right, and on timeRecent Review:Central Maine Exteriors was professional, reasonably priced, and did not try to sell us extra services. Would use again.Karissa D.
- Business Description:We speciallze in Framing, Siding and Roofing. We are fully insured with over 30 years experience. No job is to big or to small.. no job is out of the question. Free Estimates.. Billing 1/3 to start, 1/3 when half done, 1/3 when finnished
- Business Description:Family owned and operated with over 35 years of experience. Call (207) 538-5060 for a free estimate.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:Change their schedule date a couple times. They were late, 11 o'clock. It was a little sad one guy working on the roof by himself. They took down the Cupolla, when they were done putting on the metal roof they said they were going to come back the next week and put it back up. Weeks past, I had to call them once a week to get them to put the Cupolla back up on my garage. Six months later it's on. On top of that I went up to look at the gutters and they were FULL, Metal pieces, nails, pieces of the old roof. Just a messlisa b.
- Business Description:All phases of Masonry, Roofing, Siding, Chimney Restoration, Brick, Block and Stone. Foundation work, Retaining walls, Patios, Decks,Walkways. Custom Metal Fabrication. Chimney Lining, Cleaning and repair.Custom Flashing. We install only BEST FLEX chimney liners, Caps,and Cleanout Doors.Metal, Rubber, Asphalt Shingle roofing.All types of Flashing and Leak Repairs.Gutter Instalation and cleaning.Roof Cleaning, shoveling and painting.Dock Installation and Removal.Window Installation
- Business Description:Abbott Insulation Plus specializes in insulation services (batt, blow and soon will offer sprayfoam insulation). Also offering wildlife remediation services. References available upon request. Credit cards accepted
- Business Description:Full service contractor, specializing in house remodeling, general construction, roofing and full service foundation specialist.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- Old Town
gutter repair contractors in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abbott Insulation Plus3172 Broadway
- Abbott Insulation Plus
- daves home improvment30 wilson st
- daves home improvment
- Edward Purdy Carpentry2636 Kennebec Rd.
- Edward Purdy Carpentry
- GC Renovations Inc58 Brasley Ave.
- GC Renovations Inc
- RainWater Solutions59 Main Rd
- RainWater Solutions