Wear and tear can damage even high-end leather furniture. Leather sofas can often be greatly improved with a little conditioner and some TLC. This guide breaks down what you need to know in order to bring your leather couch back to its former glory.
Get matched with top furniture refinishers in Eddington, ME
There are 0 highly-rated local furniture refinishers.
Furniture Repair Specialists in Eddington
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg..Recent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:Liberty Bell Moving & Storage Is a Coast To Coast Full Service Moving Company Affiliated With American Red Ball World Wide Movers. We Have Professional, Local Maine Movers Who Are Friendly, Courteous And Efficient. Looking For Storage? We Can Provide You Long Or Short Term Storage In Our 20,000 Square Foot Heated Facility. Packing Materials Are Available For Your Move And If You Need Assistance We Can Pack Your Belongings And Store Whatever You Don’t Have Space For. So Give Us a RingRecent Review:Where do I start! We hired Liberty Bell moving for a house move about 10 miles away. They showed up and the 4 men were very nice. But we walked through the house and we told them everything that was going. Like in our dining room and living room, it was everything except a table. Well, they left 2 of the biggest items behind, a very heavy entertainment center and a very heavy sitting area/coat rack. Then they tried to take apart a brand new treadmill, but said they forgot their tools. So we had to borrow tools from the neighbors. But then they stripped down the bolt so it couldn’t be taken apart, couldn’t be moved and now is in the house and the $1200 treadmill we cant move because they didn’t have tools. We had just spent over $5000 to paint the house and they destroyed 3 walls, huge gouges and skuff marks. We will have to hire the painter to come back as the house is sold and the walls look terrible. They spent 3 hours at the house loading stuff, 1 full hour they worked on the treadmill which should have been a 5 minute job, but they didn’t have the tools. They closed the truck and said they would meet us after lunch break at the new house. I had been outside with the animals and walked in to find all the stuff they left, I ran out, but they were gone. They should have walked through with me to make sure they got everything. They showed up at the new house about an hour and a half later. They unpacked and left about 2 hours later. We undid a TV and it was smashed, looked like a perfect partial handprint on the top of the screen. It was a 2 month old TV and its destroyed. I wish I had looked at the reviews ahead of time. We have reached out to the company asking about the destroyed walls, even the crew said they would share the pictures with the office as they damaged the walls and admitted it. We had to hire someone else to move the larger items they “forgot”. We cant move our new treadmill because they stripped the bolt down because they came unprepared for the move and tried to use things other then the right tools. And now our new TV is destroyed. Do not recommend at all, they have refused to write back or call. They charged me over $400 for time they took during their 1 3/4 hour lunch break. Very disappointing. The owner continually harasses and attacks clients, check out all the FB reviews. He threatens you if you leave a truthful review. They have the Angies List icon on top, thought we could trust that. So disappointing. Check the messages and texts from the owner demeaning clientsJason C.
- Business Description:Makers of Shaker & Custom Furniture since 1974. We also restore, refinish, and repair furniture on a "by appointment" basis. Our full catalog of "built-to-order" furniture and price list may be found at http://www.stimberlake.co
- Business Description:Liberty Bell Furniture Repair is a full service furniture repair shop in Bangor, Maine. Do you need a furniture fix? Our Bangor, ME furniture repair technicians can perform a wide variety of furniture repair services all throughout Maine. Whether you need a sofa repaired or if you are in need of any type of wood repair services, we provide some the best furniture repair services in the state. For all of your furniture repair needs give us a ring
- Business Description:We are a fourth generation family business that specializes in the sale and restoration of vintage pianos. We sell and restore pianos for clients all across the United States. We have worked with clients such as Stanford University, Roanoke Civic Center, and the City of Sacramento. We have also worked with celebrities such as Justin Rose & Stephen Colbert. Visit our website for videos, interactive diagrams, and photos of our restoration work, pianos, and informative information.Recent Review:<strong>***IMPORTANT***</strong> When you invest thousands of dollars in a piano, I highly recommend any consumer do their homework. It took me 8 months to find the right company and my research paid off. The following review reflects my efforts in locating Lindeblad Piano and total satisfaction since then. <br /> <br /> <strong>It was critically important that I find a business that:<br /> </strong> <ol> <ol> <li><strong>Has been in business for a long time and Better Business Bureau approved</strong>. A family-owned business for 80+ years with a BBB rating of A+ told me they had experience and gave me peace of mind. This increased my comfort level in dealing with a business more than 200 miles from my home. </li> <li><strong>Stands behind ALL their work</strong> - While warranties can vary cases by case (usually 10 years) I received a 20 year warranty on all workmanship and parts, which was better than I expected. They also met a competitors' 10-year warranty on the soundboard. FYI Steinway only gives you 5 years on a <em>new</em> piano. </li> <li><strong>Restores Steinways</strong> - I plan on keeping this piano for decades and I wanted to make sure they knew what they were doing with such a high-end instrument. Of the 120+ pianos restored last year, more 75% were Steinways. </li> <li><strong>Could answer tough questions</strong>. During my 8 months of investigating piano retailers and restorers, I spent a half day at a Steinway dealer in Boston to hear their argument of why I should <em>not</em> buy a restored piano. I did expect a hard sell for a new piano but some of their points and literature were compelling. Aside from using the Steinway parts, they said that setting the bridge height is the most difficult and requires the elite expertise of a Steinway restoration technician. When I asked if I had a Steinway that I wanted restored, they said only the Steinway factory was qualified to restore a Steinway. Lindeblad patiently answered ALL my questions. Additionally, the Lindeblad business is in its 4th generation with the original founder a former builder at the NY Steinway factory. He passed down this craftsmanship (including authentic Steinway parts and the proper bridge technique) to his family. </li> <li><strong>Pleasant to work with and accessible</strong>. To be frank, I wanted a company that appreciated my business. This means that if I had a problem, I could get a hold of someone and have my problem resolved quickly. Ultimately, I found that Lindeblad met and exceeded expectations. The end-to-end process at Lindeblad is a model that all businesses should aspire to - from the sale, planning, restoration process, to the photos of the finished product and delivery, they wanted to make sure I was completely happy - not just satisfied - with everything. Each member of the family had their own skills and it was a pleasure to work with each of them.</li> <li></li> </ol> </ol> If you're in th market for a piano - at any price - I know you'd be happy with their work and service. However, my opinion is less important than your peace of mind. I recommend asking any member of Lindeblad every question that comes to mind until you have no doubt. <br /William N.
- Business Description:Local Handyman service in Bangor and Portland area. 1 employee I use plumbing and electrical Subcontractors No trip charges, free estimates,
Explore our Solution Center for helpful furniture repair specialist articles
Just like humankind, furniture styles have grown and adapted in limitless ways throughout history. From ancient times to the modern era, find out how your ancestors furnished their spaces to make them feel at home.
Milk paint and chalk paint are two popular paint types that give wood an antique, distressed look. While they’re similar in appearance, there are a few key differences to consider. Learn whether milk paint vs. chalk paint is ideal for your next project.
Find furniture refinishers in
- Old Town
furniture refinishers in Eddington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Archive Edition Inc12575 Crenshw Blvd
- Archive Edition Inc
- Mr. Honey-DoP.O. Box 8752
South Portland, Maine
- Mr. Honey-Do
- Timberlake and Company158 Mayville Rd.
- Timberlake and Company