Mudjacking is a specialized trade so take particular care when searching for a pro. Learn pricing factors before hiring a professional for concrete leveling.
Get matched with top concrete levelers in Brewer, ME
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete levelers.
Recent Mudjacking Reviews in Brewer
- PAUL MUSHERO & SONSThey were prompt, completed the job in less than three days, and thoroughly cleaned up the basement and around the outside of the house.
- Tremblay ConstructionHe screwed a lot of things up. It was a new home, starting with the foundation. We hired him to come in and do the foundation, he underestimated the amount of concrete we would need to pour the foundation. He tried to save money by not hiring a pump truck and not communicating with the site work guys so the truck could get all the way around. So the truck got stuck and it mad e a huge mess. They had to do our foundation in two separate pours. They were out there at 10pm and one of the guys had to leave and I had to up on the wall and moved the concrete around and move stuff to get it done. I had to hound him to put the bolts in at the top of the foundation, he wanted to nail them which doesn't make any sense because you're supposed to put bolts through the board. He just wanted to put some nails and glue them on after the fact. It started with that and it went down hill from there. He didn't follow the plan that the architect gave him for the house, he screwed up the bolts head. The company he hired for the concrete floor had to go buy bags of concrete because he underestimated the amount of concrete they needed. The windows I had him set I just had another guy I had to pay to fix them, they weren't installed correctly and several of them leaked. He did a horrible mess with the sheet rock and other people had to come out and fix it. He was terrible. I would highly warn against others hiring him read less
Mudjacking Contractors in Brewer
- Business Description:.....we only do sealcoating. !!and not paving!!.....I have been in the asphalt seal coating business for over 28 years. I do both Residential and Commercial jobs, big or small. I am fully licensed and insured. My son, Chris Jr, has joined me in my business and is a great asset to me in my work. read lessRecent Review:It didn't! I emailed the vendor from their webpage because it was the weekend and outlined the work to be completed and gave them my contact information but they have failed to respond in any way, shape or form to date. I have NOT received any kind of response from them! read lessBrian J.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Uses some subs for labor. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply.Recent Review:Came in under estimate. Cleaned up area well. <br /> Clark (no relation) was with a MDI local, Southwest Harbor firm which also did very good work. He is memorable for listening closely and asking questions to clarify what I wanted AND following through with the plans. I have many elderly friends who were delighted with both sets of the new stairs as they made access to our house safe and comfortable which was the main goal. <br /> Clark worked independently , creatively and well. He finished way before our 50th wedding anniversary party in July which was another goal as I was able to paint them in time to dry. <br /> His work has held up very well, no need for repairs or adjustments. <br / read lessSusan C.
- Business Description:Experience the Wardwell DifferenceRecent Review:I count on Steven Wardwell to fix my apartments as if they were his own. I recommend him to anyone who needs someone they can trust and count on for any home project. <br />Trisha L.
- Business Description:We speciallze in Framing, Siding and Roofing. We are fully insured with over 30 years experience. No job is to big or to small.. no job is out of the question. Free Estimates.. Billing 1/3 to start, 1/3 when half done, 1/3 when finnished read less
- Business Description:FINANCING AVAILABLE.
- Business Description:For 30 years, Doane Foundations has been providing professional and reliable services to the Orland, Hancock County, and surrounding areas. Allow our team to provide you with all of your concrete needs. Some of our specialties include: Concrete Installation and Repairs, Concrete Cutting, Foundations,Curb Building, Grading, Driveway Paving, Sidewalks, Sub-Divisions, Parking Lot Construction, Striping, Excavation Services, Retaining Walls, Coating and Sealing to name a few read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful mudjacking contractor articles
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Repairing or replacing a sidewalk can cost in the range of hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the extent of the damage and where you live.
Find concrete levelers in
- Old Town
concrete levelers in Brewer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Doane Foundations690 Acadia Hwy
- Doane Foundations
- Handy-Man Services14 Foss Farm Road
- Handy-Man Services
- Wardwells Construction And Handyman Service129 Military St
- Wardwells Construction And Handyman Service