Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Bath, ME
There are 11 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Bath
- Jim Floor ServiceJim and his team were amazing! He was quick to respond to questions, requests and getting our project scheduled. They got the job done faster than predicted did a fabulous job. The floors look amazing, we’re so happy we had them install for us! Highly recommend.
- Jim Floor ServiceJim Floor Service was professional, diligent and worth the money. I had my bedroom floor redone. The carpet in the room was old and in poor condition and Jim’s did a beautiful replacement and installation from carpet to oak. My bedroom is my space to recharge and relax and thanks to my new floors I never want to leave. It now has a slick and modern look that I wanted. I would hire and recommend Jim Flooring service to anyone and everyone I know read less
- Jim Floor ServiceJim and his team did awesome job install my kitchen, remove old vynal and install red oak the floor amazing look beautiful, I would recommend call jim floor service, did great job and great price
- Atmos Solutions IncThank you for promptly addressing the potential for mold by cleaning up after the leak and ensuring the area was dry. Also, for removing and replacing the damaged flooring. We appreciate that you were able to get us on your schedule so quickly. We wanted to let you know how pleased we are with your crew’s work. The project went very well, and we are very happy with the results. Thank you for giving us such a fair price and for being so reliable. Your team of workers was polite, friendly, neat and on time. You all take your work seriously and it shows. We highly recommend Atmos Solutions to anyone seeking help with their renovation projects read less
- A & D RenovationsExcellent. I would recommend Dennis and his crew to anyone. They did a fantastic job in a timely manner and helped get me and my dog reunited in our comfy new home. He also communicated with me regularly so that I always knew what was going on. Thank you Dennis!
- D&T Hardwood FloorDT Hardwood did an installation for us in 11/2020. They were prompt and did an exceptional job. We have oddly shaped rooms and thats where the attention to detail and focus on quality really shined through. They finished our living room, kitchen and hallway in under a day. Very pleased. If I replace any other floors, I'm going to use them again read less
- D&T Hardwood FloorVu and his team are miracle workers! Every step of this transaction was delightful. They are exceptionally talented, reasonably priced, and attentive to detail. We agree with others that there is really no need to call anyone else! THANK YOU!
- Wood Floor ServicesI can not speak highly enough of Matt and Wood Floor services. We had him pull out some old tile, replace it with hardwood, refinish the existing hardwood floors and blend it in to the new wood. He is very proud and critical of his work (as any artist is) and clearly takes great pride in doing the job right. Our floors turned out beautifully! You cannot tell where the old floor ends and the new floor begins. He was fast, friendly, courteous, and helpful. He did exactly what he said he would do, when he said he would do it, and he did it all for a very fair price- actually came in below the initial estimate. We are in the middle of a major kitchen remodeling job and I wish that all of the other contractors were as easy to work with as Matt. If you are looking for someone to put n new flooring or refinish existing flooring Matt is your guy! You might have to wait for him. All of our neighbors now want to use him read less
- US TileEverything turned out wonderful! US Tile was prompt very courteous and extremely professional. They lay down tarps to protect the area the installation looks great and they followed it up with a phone call to make sure I was happy. I would strongly recommend US Tile!
- FloorableBrandon and his partner were efficient and polite from start to finish, and their work was flawless. Mine was an unusual job and Brandon did a fair amount of research and troubleshooting to determine the best way to approach our project. They were easy to work with, left my home clean, and were the epitome of professional. I would definitely hire them again read less
Flooring Contractors in Bath
- Business Description:We specializing in the expert installation and refinishing of hardwood floors. With more than ten years experience serving our customers in Maine and the surrounding areas, D & T is dedicated to exceptional craftsmanship and outstanding customer service. Whether your job is big or small, D & T has the expertise to bring your dreams to reality read lessRecent Review:DT Hardwood did an installation for us in 11/2020. They were prompt and did an exceptional job. We have oddly shaped rooms and thats where the attention to detail and focus on quality really shined through. They finished our living room, kitchen and hallway in under a day. Very pleased. If I replace any other floors, I'm going to use them again read lessMATTHEW B.
- Business Description:2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Super Service Award Winner • 30+ Years Experience • Artisan Craftsmanship • Tile floors, custom built showers, back splashes, tub surrounds and more. Owner Present on ALL Job Sites • Fully Insured • Free Estimate read lessRecent Review:Lloyd and Brad were great - could not be more pleased. They were timely, neat, organized and focused, and the end result was perfect. They even threw in some added wit and fun commentary which made the inconvenience of not having access to the kitchen very tolerable. I would most definitely hire them again and highly recommend their services read lessKim F.
- Business Description:“In Business since 2000, Upright Building Services is a full service building contractor able to handle any home improvement project and light commercial construction. Fred Hilchey is the Steward of Upright building Services. With a crew of tried and trusted co-workers and associates we are ready for what ever you need to have done from a small repair to a new home or maybe somewhere in between. All work comes with manufacturer’s warranties as well as with a 2 year warranty on all workmanshi.. read lessRecent Review:It went very well. I am very pleased with the outcome. Fred Hilchey and his team were very professional, and hard working, and conscientious. Some rot was found on two of the walls of the house and it was fixed appropriately and well. I can say that I feel that this new siding will last forever read lessDiane K.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Maine Bathroom Remodeling offers complete bathroom renovations. We install complete water/mildew proof systems, install tile and completely bring your dreams to life.Recent Review:Although it took longer that expected, everything was on budget and I am absolutely delighted with their work.John B.
- Business Description:Family run business. Son and daughter work with me sometimes. I have 2 other employees that work for me on some jobs. I use subs. Sometimes that meet my standards. I bill weekly or every two weeks depending on job situation. I expect material to be payed for upon delivery for bigger jobs,small jobs material is usually billed at end of job read lessRecent Review:Scott and his crew did a great job. In and out in 2 days (6x12 deck with stairs). Very knowable and professional. Made sure I had way in and out of house at all times so me and my dogs were not inconvenienced at all. Thank you Scott read lessLinda L.
- Business Description:Fortin Construction, Inc., started over 25 years ago, is now the largest home construction company in Maine. As Maine's premier home builder our family-run company specializes in customization. Whether it’s for a new home or a remodel, we work with you to build exactly what you want. Our in-house drafters have experience in all types of home design plans and can customize your home to your heart’s desire. We provide top quality materials and the finest workmanship at competitive prices, earni.. read lessRecent Review:Fortin Construction offers everything you need to build a new home in one stop. Budget and schedule were spot on. All materials used are name brand quality. Dedicated service guy for one year after completion is a very nice touch. Best of all Fortin was able to locate/position my home providing a bone-dry basement in an area which makes that almost impossible. Would highly recommend. Well done! read lessCraig H.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli.. read lessRecent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!! read lessChuck S.
- Business Description:Wood Floor Services is a local Maine-owned company. We specialize in old floor and stair restoration, staining and floor repair. Pricing is done on a job to job basis, using all factors involved. Because our services have become so diverse we can offer better pricing based on the scope of the work. A typical sand and refinish ranges from $1.75 to $3.00 per square foot and an installation ranges from $2 to $6 per square foot. We will be implementing a referral incentive program to all our cus.. read lessRecent Review:I can not speak highly enough of Matt and Wood Floor services. We had him pull out some old tile, replace it with hardwood, refinish the existing hardwood floors and blend it in to the new wood. He is very proud and critical of his work (as any artist is) and clearly takes great pride in doing the job right. Our floors turned out beautifully! You cannot tell where the old floor ends and the new floor begins. He was fast, friendly, courteous, and helpful. He did exactly what he said he would do, when he said he would do it, and he did it all for a very fair price- actually came in below the initial estimate. We are in the middle of a major kitchen remodeling job and I wish that all of the other contractors were as easy to work with as Matt. If you are looking for someone to put n new flooring or refinish existing flooring Matt is your guy! You might have to wait for him. All of our neighbors now want to use him read lessWilliam G.
- Business Description:At Custom Interiors we provide quality installation of hardwood floors, vinyl plank flooring, strand woven flooring as well as sanding/refinishing and custom staircases. With over 20 years in business as a family company, we perform only clean, quality conscious workmanship. We believe in a clear line of communication with customers to ensure that clients are happy and satisfied at the end of each project read lessRecent Review:It was great. Andy was very good at communicating and always does a very good job. Everything that was done was high quality.Andrea D.
Deals in Bath for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
flooring installation in Bath
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.J. Molodozon Flooring286 County Road
- Abrams Hardwood Floors403 Folly Road
- AGC Construction8 Miller rd
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- ANDROSCOGGIN BUILDING AND REMODELING21 MAIN RD
- Anthony D'Agostino Custom House Painting25 Chenery St
- A.J. Molodozon Flooring
- B & R FLOORING1345 SABATTUS ST
- Beaulieu Tile Installations 119 Oxford St
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Blaine Ward Design
- Bonafide Builders LLC591 Poland Road
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brothers Hardwood Floors58 Tide Mill Rd
- B & R FLOORING
- C&C Construction35 Christopher Dr
- campbells custom carpentry247 east ave
- CARPET SPECIALIST189 PARK RD
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- Crown Roofing and Remodeling10 Rockameker Farm Ln
- Custom Interiors Inc10 Firefly Ln
North Yarmouth, Maine
- Custom Interiors, Inc.PO Box 425
- CVS Pharmacy - Portland111 Auburn St
- C&C Construction
- Kinnear CarpentryP.O. Box 3655
- Kinnear Carpentry
- Maine Bathroom Remodeling148 Carll Rd
- Maine Custom Flooring2 echo ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Maine Handyman12 mitchell ln
- Maine Home Builders177 Pleasant Street
- Maine Made Flooring76 Maple St
- Marshall Enterprises257 New Settlement Rd
- Matthew J Bouton50 Roberts St
- Maine Bathroom Remodeling
- Paul G White Tile Company Inc50 Allen Ave
- PORT CITY FLOORING277 MARGINAL WAY
- Portland Hardwood Flooring42 Overlook Dr
West Brook, Maine
- Pottle Homes30 Stuarts Ln
Hollis Center, Maine
- Prestige Inc.109 Church Rd
- Pro-Flooring Installation & Cleaning Services LLC25 Parkview Ave
Livermore Falls, Maine
- Paul G White Tile Company Inc
- Sayward Tree & Landscaping85 Mountain Rd
- SCOTTISH HANDYMAN130 REACH RD
- Smith's Handyman Services3 County Rd
- Southern Maine Flooring37 Mousam Ridge Rd
- SPR Real Estate Painting and Renovation4 Scamman St Ste 19-316
- Stanley Steemer1 Industrial Way Unit 10
- Sayward Tree & Landscaping
- Upright Building Services2061 Hallowell Rd .
- Upright Building Services