Seal Pros Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2009

PO Box 1498

Waldorf, MD 20604

We have been serving clients in the Washington Metropolitan Area since 1995.

11/01/2017

Steve L.

Seal Pro provided a detailed proposal, arrived as scheduled, and completed work scope as agreed. They sealed all cracks and driveway surface. No sealant on concrete at sidewalk & garage joints Seal Pro did a great job.

Description of Work
Driveway had not been sealed for about 5 years and had many cracks.

07/12/2017

Kevin K.

Very professional and punctual. They did a great job and the price was fair. Would use again.

Description of Work
Crack fill and seal my 80' long driveway.

11/02/2016

Dominick C.

The work crew arrived on time and performed the service quickly and efficiently. My driveway was repaved by Seal Pros approximately seven years ago. I had it resealed three years ago by seal pros and they did a great job. Consequently, I contacted them again and had them do the job yesterday. I must admit that I saw a very negative review posted. However, my experience has always been very positive. I will use them in the future.

Description of Work
My driveway was resealed.

09/13/2016

Judith C.

They came first thing in the morning and started right to work. They cleaned the driveway, repaired the cracks in my driveway and then sealed it. It looks really good. I've had other companies do the same job but the results were not as good. I would recommend Seal Pros highly.

Description of Work
I needed my driveway seal coated.

08/23/2016

Daniel B.

Seal Pros did a Terrible Job sealing my driveway. They did not honor their 2-year warranty (it’s worthless). Seal Pros told me that the sub-contractor they used for my driveway was fired and that I needed a brand-new need driveway and the cost would be almost $11,000 I did get new driveway from their competitor for $6,800, which looks great!

Description of Work
Seal my driveway.

07/06/2016

Brittany D.

Invested in a brand new asphalt driveway about 4 years ago. My dad told me that I should get it sealed to extend the life of the investment. Went to Home Depot and purchased the 10 year latex sealer with the intention of cleaning and sealing the driveway myself. Boy am I glad I didn't! Happened to pass by the SealPro.net truck while on my way home. Made a mental note of the website and then submitted a request for a quote. I was contacted the following day, was told I would have a quote in a week, and as promised, a quote was e-mailed to me in a week. I set up the appointment almost immediately for the following week. I was given plenty of information to read that answered just about all of my questions. I received a reminder e-mail the day before along with a service time window. The crew showed on the agreed upon day, during the agreed upon time, and did one heck of a job! Everyone I've interacted with has been friendly, patient, and professional. My driveway looks amazing! All smiles thus far! Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Residential Asphalt Sealing

08/22/2015

Eric W.

I called last week for an estimate, and had a written estimate in my email 3 days later (great job). It took a few days to get a call back to schedule service, but the company did call and set the appointment. Then they showed up on time, with a very nice crew. The crew was professional, polite and very good! The driveway looks amazing. Not only did they edge before doing the job, but very little additional sealer over the driveway ends (definitely a professional look). I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Seal Pros came out and sealed my 1300 SF driveway. This was the pour on (squeegee) kind of sealer, not the paint sprayer kind.

07/29/2015

camille W.

Julio and his crew of about 6 arrived about 30 minutes early. Looks great. I would advise you to ensure that your concrete is cleaned of all asphalt before they leave. I called to have them come back and clean it up and they did that and cleaned my neighbors garage of dust and particles from the driveway repair 2 days following the repair. They sent Derrick to do the power washing and scrubbing of the areas, it looks great now and my neighbors are now pleased that all the dust etc has been removed. I would use them again, but ensure they cover flowers in beds during work etc. All in all it was a good experience even with the hiccup of the necessary clean up. They were pleasant and focused on getting it right.

Description of Work
They tore up a section of the asphalt that had sunken close to the sidewalk and re-asphalted the entire driveway

Category concrete driveways, driveway pavers

04/07/2015

Lucinda F.

We are actually going to get them to come back out probably in May. It was $150 to seal the entire driveway. We have a fairly long driveway too. They were quick, didn't leave a mess and did everything they promised that they would do. They came exactly when they said they were going to come. They were in and out within 15 minutes. Most of the neighbors on my street have used them.

Description of Work
We used Seal Pro for driveway resealing.

01/13/2015

Ed C.

Seal Pros has to reschedule the work several times but once they arrived they did a good job. I didn't interact with the crew directly (since this work was done at a rental house) but their phone and email service was professional. They did the job for about 60% of another quote I got. I think that was as a result of Seal Pros having superior equipment for this job. It was still an expensive repair.

Description of Work
Replaced a section of driveway that had been undercut by a leaking gutter.

Category gutter repair, driveway pavers

08/29/2014

John K.

I called them for an estimate ten days later no written estimate. I am moving on!

08/28/2014

Lynda C.

I would NEVER use this company. They are liars & crooks! This has been a 2 month nightmare with no responsibility taken by Seal Pros. I originally contacted Seal Pros in mid-April to get a quote to seal coat my driveway, after receiving the quote I gave a verbal agreement to go ahead with the work. It took about 6 weeks of weather related delays but the work was finally performed on Saturday, 6/28. I was told I didn't need to be home when the work was done so I wasn't. However upon returning home I found that the seal coating crew had spilled sealer on my vinyl siding & metal trim around the garage door, on the garage door itself & drain pipe. They had also spilled sealer on the concrete apron at the bottom of my driveway and on the concrete walkway on the side of the driveway. There was 1 complete boot print & 3 half boot prints in sealer on my concrete apron as well as several drips & splatters. It was a very sloppy job overall. There was no attempt to clean up the spilled sealer - they just left it like that. Additionally I was told the cracks in the driveway would be filled before the driveway was seal coated - that was not done & one corner of the driveway wasn't seal coated at all. I called them Monday morning to report the property damage & incomplete job. I was told I would get a call to set up an appointment to come look at it, it took 3 days & an additional phone call by me to get a response. I set up an appointment & a rep from Seal Pros came out the following Tuesday (more than a week after the damage occurred). I was told by the rep that they had sent an inexperienced crew out & that they would send out a more experienced crew to rectify the situation. Another week passed with no call from the company & in the meantime I received a bill marked "past due" even though we agreed that I would not pay for the work until everything was complete. I called again. I was finally able to talk to Charles (the manager & assistant to the owner). He told me a crew would be out the next day (7/16). I took off of work to meet the new crew. They were there for about 35 minutes before I was able to meet them because they did not call me when they said they would so I could meet them. The crew showed up unprepared for the cleanup job. They were supposed to have solvent & a wire brush to clean off the sealer from the concrete. They did not have a wire brush and instead used a screwdriver to "scrape" the sealer off the concrete. This resulted in them gouging out part of the concrete in 1 area. They did not have enough solvent so they ran out after only cleaning up about 30% of the spills on the concrete. The solvent they used discolored & spread the sealer on the vinyl siding & metal trim resulting in further damage. After the attempted "clean up", the crew filled the cracks & resealed the driveway. They managed to cause 2 more spills on the concrete which was not cleaned up properly because they had run out of solvent from the attempted cleanup. The crew agreed that the cleanup was inadequate & said Charles would be contacting me to figure out the next steps. Charles called me the next morning & told me the seal coating would be free but then wanted to conclude business. Since I knew that it would cost me hundreds of dollars to get the concrete cleaned & siding repaired I refused to just let it go at that. After negotiating, Charles agreed to have one of his guys powerwash the concrete & we set up an appointment to have that done on that Sunday. He assured me that they "would do whatever necessary to make me happy" and get things rectified. He then told me that he'd find a siding company to get a price to have the siding repaired. He called me back several hours later with the name & number of GH Clark & told me that he already talked to them and told them that I'd be calling to set up an appointment (he even told me they had an appt. available on Tues. 7/22 at 2:30pm). He told me he already explained to them that Seal Pros would be billed directly & that I would handle the scheduling of the estimate/work only. I called GH Clark & set up the appointment as instructed by Charles at Seal Pros. I also found another siding company on my own & got my own quote through them. In the meantime, Seal Pros sent out a guy on Sun. 7/20 to powerwash the concrete. He did an ok job - he managed to get about 80% of the sealer off the concrete including the boot prints. After I met with GH Clark on Tues. 7/22, it took another week to get the quote from GH Clark. I was told by both GH Clark & the siding company I found that the siding I have has been discontinued by the manufacturer & could not be matched, thus repairing the siding was not an option. I would have to replace the entire siding & trim around the garage door (about 1 1/2 squares). GH Clark estimated it would cost $1,180.00 to do this. The other siding company came in at $1,000.00. I sent both siding quotes I received to Charles at Seal Pros as instructed. It took another week & several phone calls and emails by me for Seal Pros to respond to the quote. When I was finally able to talk to Charles he told me that the siding quotes were much higher than they were expecting & that I would have to talk to Jay Perry (the owner). It took another day & another call by me for me to get to talk to Jay Perry. He told me that they would not be paying for the siding repair. He said the most they were offering was the $160 for the seal coating & that he preferred if we ended our business at that. I insisted that he cannot cause $1,000 worth of damage to my property, offer me $160 & expect me to just go away. He said he is "not in the business of writing checks" & that Charles took a misstep in not offering to have the siding cleaned as the next step instead of getting an estimate for siding repair/replacement. I argued that I got the siding repair estimate at the insistence of Charles & that he should honor his commitment to have the siding repaired. I even offered to compromise & pay for 1/2 of the repair myself just so we could both move on. Mr. Perry refused. After several VERY UNPLEASANT phone calls over the next few days with Jay Perry in which he flat out refused to talk numbers until I agreed to get prices for cleaning I reluctantly agreed to give him 2 more weeks to get prices for siding cleaning. At this point it had been 6 WEEKS since the damage had initially been done, but I was going on good faith that Seal Pros would not make me get all these quotes for cleaning & repair if they had no intention of paying for at least part of it. At the time I agreed to the give Mr. Perry 2 more weeks, I insisted that he let the 2 cleaning companies he was getting quotes from know that I needed to be guaranteed that no further damage was going to occur to the vinyl siding, metal trim & painted metal garage door. I also insisted on a guarantee that the chemicals that they use not damage the new seal coat on the driveway nor the expensive plants I have in the front garden area adjacent to where the damaged siding is located. Lastly I insisted that the cleaning quotes be emailed to me directly from the cleaning companies because I did not believe that Mr. Perry was not going to mess with the numbers. I did not hear from Seal Pros nor any of cleaning companies for 2 weeks. On Friday (8/22) - the day of the 2 week deadline, I received 1 cleaning quote from Lynco Associates that was emailed to me from Mr. Perry not from Lynco Associates as requested. The quote was for $150.00 & was very vague - not even detailing the areas that would be cleaned & with NONE of the guarantees against further damage as I requested. I followed up with Jason at Lynco Associates (who provided the quote) & he told me that the chemicals they used would DEFINITELY strip the paint on the metal trim & metal garage door and that I would have to repaint both after they cleaned it. He said this would cost more than $150 & he would not recommend cleaning. Furthermore he said that Mr. Perry had just sent him pictures of my property damage that morning to request the cleaning quote (not looked at on site). I had a final conversation with Jay Perry at Seal Pros on Fri. 8/22. I told him that I was not comfortable having the siding cleaned if the cleaning company couldn't guarantee against future damage to my house. Mr. Perry said that at this point, he is not offering to pay for anything other than offering me $160 for the seal coating. I asked why he had me give him all this extra time to get quotes if he had no intention of at least paying for part of the repair or cleaning & he said "yeah, I guess that was a waste of time". Negotiations completely broke down at that point. He has proved time & time again that he is COMPLETELY UNREASONABLE & refuses to take any responsibility for the damage that his company caused to my house. I have never dealt with a more unreasonable, irresponsible person in my life. I would never expect this type of service & response from an "A" rated company on Angie's List. Not only do they refuse to pay for the damage their company caused, the owner will try to wear you down by giving you the run around in order to frustrate you enough that you will just go away without Seal Pros paying for anything. Apparently all the "A" ratings that Seal Pros has gotten has been because the job went smoothly with no damage because if every customer had to deal with Mr. Perry like I have, Seal Pros would be out of business. I guess I am expected to now pay $1,000 out of my own pocket to get the damage to my house repaired which caused by their company. I gave Mr. Perry more than enough time to do the right thing (2 MONTHS!). At no time did he even offer an apology nor to take any responsibility. He even had the audacity to laugh at the situation in the 2nd to last phone call I had with him. I would NEVER use this company again.

Description of Work
Seal coated my driveway

08/08/2014

Mark A.

Sealer application material appears thick and smooth and I can tell they even applied some additional filler material at several areas where my driveway was starting to crack. They also set up yellow caution tape between two wooden stakes at end of the driveway. I appreciate the fact that I didn't have to be home from work when they came. When scheduling they said they no longer edge the driveways due to potential worker safety issues so I had to prep the edges if I didn't want sealer on any grass growing on the edges of the driveway. However, the discount coupon for AL members helped to alleviate that potential drawback. Overall good experience and the telephone and email communication were friendly.

Description of Work
Apply sealer to residential asphalt driveway.

07/25/2014

James G.

Excellent. The estimator as scheduled. Provided estimate. The crew arrived as scheduled. The only 'nit' was I had to initially call home office twice in order to get onto schedule. Not a show-stopper and will use again.

Description of Work
Resurfaced residential driveway.

06/18/2014

Matthew F.

The cost of their services was fair. I do know they were very professional and responsive when we requested someone to show up. Our interaction with them was very professional and the work they did turned out perfect, wonderful.

Description of Work
Seal Pros did our driveway.

04/24/2014

Leaha M.

Excellent service! Estimates were FAST and free. Pricing is extremely reasonable! Service was performed while I was at work and there appeared to be no problems. Work is very professional, VERY NEAT, AND CLEAN! Our driveway looks great! I will definitely use Seal Pros again!

Description of Work
Sealed asphalt driveway.

04/21/2014

Guy M.

Estimate was fast and free. Scheduled the work for the following week. Workers showed up on time and did good work. Driveway completely coated with no spillage on the lawn or sideways. I would use this company again.

Description of Work
Resealed driveway and patched a couple bad spots.

01/01/2014

Ingrid H.

Very happy overall. From the initial visit of Grant, the project manager, to the account manager, Cindy and all the crew who did the work, we received professional and courteous treatment. They did the work efficiently and cleaned up all debris, so we were not left with any mess. My only complaint was that we had to reschedule a couple of times. The first time was unavoidable due to weather issues. However, the second time, they were held up on another job and waited until the afternoon to call and cancel. I then had to follow up with them to reschedule, but once I did they were quick to respond and came out to do the work quickly and efficiently. Overall very happy with the end result and would definitely recommend! They will be back this year to seal the driveway.

Description of Work
Re-paved and fixed driveway - clean and tacked asphalt surface. Overlaid asphalt

12/15/2013

Edward K.

Representative came out and gave estimate as scheduled and explained why the repair technique suggested by another company (Beltway Paving) would not suffice as it would lead to future damage. Upon agreement Seal Pros came in and cut out a damaged section of driveway and repaved it. They also sealed the all cracks and the remaining driveway for a price less then the other company wanted to perform less effective repair work. I would recommend them without question to any persons requiring similar work. We did encounter scheduling issues but that was due to weather and beyond their control. Good company.

Description of Work
I used Seal Pros Inc

Category concrete driveways

11/03/2013

Jennifer M.

Estimator was EXCELLENT - talked through all the options with me and gave solid recommendations on how best to care for the driveway. Scheduling the appointment was easy and the service was performed within a reasonable amount of time. We are very pleased with the price and quality of the work. Will definitely recommend to friends!

Description of Work
Re-sealed 4 car driveway at residence.

10/01/2013

shirley M.

They arrived on time and went right to work. They did everything they said they would do and cleaned up after the job. I was very happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
sealed the driveway

09/16/2013

Michael H.

Dropped estimate at front door. I called to schedule and had no issues. They had to move the first date due to rain and were prompt in calling. On the scheduled date they showed and quickly did the work. No issues, no mess.

Description of Work
Sealed driveway

09/13/2013

William R.

They made it very easy to do business with them, called for an estimate and a few days later they arrived and gave me an estimate along with a great FAQ sheet that was very thorough. I was able to use a coupon printed from Angie's List to get a really great price. I called and made an appointment which they kept and were very prompt. They are clearly very experienced at the job and with a crew of 3 were done in around 30 minutes. Trimmed away all the grass overhanging the driveway, used a stiff brush and a power blower on the asphalt to clean it. They filled the 2 small cracks I had and then put down an even layer of sealer. Looks awesome. I have already recommended them to friends and family. Excellent company to deal with.

Description of Work
Sealed my asphalt driveway approximately 1,900 Sq Ft.

09/05/2013

Shawn R.

I am so pleased with Seal Pros, I recently had a bad experience where a company " spray painted" my driveway black. Seal Pros answered the phone quickly, and sent someone out immediately to draft a quote. The price was more than reasonable, as my driveway was in bad shape. I recently purchased the home. Seal Pros called the day before to remind me of my service. The following day my service was awesome! All of the cracks were filled, and the product they applied was thick and of high quality. They even edged the driveway to ensure the grass was out of the way. There was no mess or spillage. They even blocked the driveway after the work was complete. It looks great.

Description of Work
Repaired cracks, and seal coated my driveway.

08/05/2013

Cheryl Z.

I contacted the company for an estimate. I did not receive a return call after the first call. I called back and got a very nice gentleman, who apologized profusely for not calling me back. He stated that they would be out within three days to give me an estimate. I really appreciated that I was not required to be home in order to get the estimate. Someone came out within the three days and left me the estimate. After I received the estimate, I called back and made an appointment for the driveway to be sealed. At that time, I was given a day for when the work would be done. Again, I was not required to be home when the work was done. I was instructed to leave payment under the front door mat or to call in with a credit card. When I got home,the work was done as promised. The driveway looks great! In addition, I was able to use a coupon from Angie's list, reducing the total cost to $100. I will definitely use this company again and have already referred it to others.

Description of Work
Sealed driveway.

AROCON Roofing & Construction

AROCON offers superior services at an affordable price because we are your Maryland & Virginia contractor. We service all of Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Dorchester, Frederick, Howard, Harford, Montgomery, Prince George's, Queen Annes, Talbot, Wicomico, and Worchester Maryland counties, as well as Fairfax, Arlington, Loudoun, Fauquier, and Prince William, Virginia counties and parts of Southern Pennsylvania. Instead of focusing on completing as many jobs as possible, AROCON focuses on providing quality work and getting to know our customers. This allows us to provide high quality, customized results and unparalleled customer service without adding extensive overhead or expenses. For all of your Roofing & Construction needs, you can count on our experienced team at AROCON Roofing & Construction. We service all of Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Howard, Harford and Montgomery counties, including parts of Prince George's county and Southern Pennsylvania. Call us today to make Home Improvement, Simplified. #rooftuneup.

Award 2022
    Offers by AROCON Roofing & Construction on Angi
    JP Companies Inc

CALL NOW TO SET UP A FREE ESTIMATE. COMPANY MINIMUM IS $5,500 FINANCING AVAILABLE!! Angies List Super Service Award Winners for 9 YEARS STRAIGHT!!! (2012 - 2020). Fully Licensed (Class A in VA and MHIC in MD) and Insured Concrete and Masonry Contractor. We Specialize in: Driveways Patios Walkways Public Sidewalk Repairs Curb & Gutter Repairs Pavers Flagstone Service Areas: Fairfax County Loudoun County Prince William County Arlington County City of Fairfax City of Alexandria Montgomery County (selective areas)

Offers by JP Companies Inc on Angi
    Exterior Home Solutions LLC

We are a licensed and insured MHIC contractor in the state of Maryland. Our services are the best straight asphalt roofing and aluminum gutters for your home. Our customers can expect the best products and professional installation services from our company's crews and managers. We offer the best skilled installation service crews who are fully product certified and trained. The company has been performing at a top level and certified with all of our quality products' Exterior Home Solutions works very close with our customers to ensure the best of products and services for our customers.

Award 2022

Commercial - Asphalt Paving. Crack Sealing. Street Sweeping. Concrete. & Signage. Residential - Driveway Paving. Asphalt Additions. Trench Drains. Crack Filling. Sport Courts.

Concrete Service - not offered for Residential, only for Commercial