Arundel Cooling Heating & Electrical Co Inc

Founded 1971 • With Angi since June 2005

Locally owned & operated. Alternate Business Name: Arundel Electric. Additional phone numbers: (410) 465-4188, (410) 730-6900, (410) 744-3800, (410) 647-2626. 1-888-ARUNDEL within Maryland. See website for more details ....

Hillen Tire & Auto Service

Additional Contacts: Brian

WILSON WELL &PUMP SERVICE

Wilson's Well and Pump offers a range of high quality well services. Whether you require installation, replacement or repair, our team of experts are here to help. Wilson's Well and pump is a family owned and operated business and has been in existence for over 30 years. We provide 7 day a week service and you can expect high quality products and fair prices. Weekends and holiday service at no extra charge! Serving Anne Arundel, Calvert, and Prince George Counties. Please call to schedule.

MARYLAND MUFFLER

This is a local, family-owned-and-operated business, which allows us to offer benefits that our competitors don't offer, including discounts, guarantees, and free estimates. For more than 32 years, our passion has been providing our customers with great service so that we can grow our clientele and be a strong business in the community.

12/02/2021

Kelly H.

Terrible. Scam Artist. I was supposed to just get a cleaning AFTER another company came to unclog my AC pipe. Somehow after they come to clean they turn off my heat (which was never an issue) and are telling me i have $1,000 to repair it. PLEASE BEWARE. I'm filing a complaint with the BBB and possibly the courthouse. The owner says he knows for a fact his Technicians don't lie. That speaks volumes being its a lie.

Description of Work
Supposed to just be a cleaning but turned into them disconnecting my heat and making up false repairs.

06/23/2021

Earlene G.

It went extremely well, very professional, on time and they did a good job.

Description of Work
AC Filter Inspection

11/10/2020

Cindy M.

They did a great job and I would definitely hire them again. I would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
They accessed my air conditioner and replaced it with a new one.

04/16/2020

Wanda B.

They did a great job, they replaced my thermostat, and were very professional. They even let me borrow an air conditioner while my system was on order. They followed up with me when it was all said and done and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed my whole HVAC system.

01/14/2020

frank B.

IN AND OUT IN ABOUT A HOUR... INFORMED ME OF OPERATING CONDITIONS (HIGH PRESSURE). I WOULD NOT HAVE KNOWN.

Description of Work
MIMI-SPLIT CHECK UP (HVAC)

12/29/2019

Sandy D.

Outstanding work. Very friendly and did what I asked for. Cleaned up after work done. Would gladly hire again.

Description of Work
Add light to crawl space and add outlets to kirchen and elsewhere

Category electrician,lighting

12/05/2019

Barbara S.

Went well. Technician was knowledgeable and professional. Only small complaint I have is over the battery replacement. Price was much higher than what I could buy battery for, and I thought installation was included with that price. But technician charged another 1/2 hour of labor to install. So little disappointed by that, but otherwise very pleased

Description of Work
Koehler NG Generator

Category generator service

12/02/2019

Kourosh S.

While they were nice to work with and polite and honest, they weren't the most knowledgeable about their product. Also, pricing was high with them.

Description of Work
The screw needed to be tightened behind the fan as it was causing water to leak into my basement.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your response it is much appreciated and will have the operations officer of the field look into the person who serviced your home. Hope you system is operating fine at this time and thank you for choosing Arundel Cooling & Heating.

11/05/2019

Earlene G.

They have been excellent and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I have been using them for years for service heating and ac needs. They installed a new heater for me as well.

08/10/2019

Terrill (Terri) M.

Amazingly well: smooth, easy installations and problem-solving. Mike had a great attitude and was highly skilled. Could not have asked for more.

Description of Work
Installation of light with associated flip switch; 3 prong outlets, ceiling fan repair, installation of new multiswitch in bathroom, correction of old wall switch in pantry, etc.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Commercial, Residential & Geothermal Heating & Air Conditioning, Electrical, Air Purification, & Generators

Yes; For Replacement