If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Hagerstown, MD
There are 21 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Hagerstown
- All Aspects WaterproofingFrom the initial meeting, walk thru and quote from Robert Ellis to the completion of the project All Aspects Waterproofing exceeded our expectations. Mr. Ellis thoroughly explained our options and how the process would work. The crew that performed the work were polite, professional and expedient in completing the project. I would use All Aspects Waterproofing again and would recommend them to others
- DEGRANGE CONCRETEDegrange Concrete did a great job, they were very professional. They showed up on time. For the quality of the work the price was amazing.
- Glade Concrete SolutionsWe live on a steep hill and wanted to create a level space to enjoy the back yard. We had to take into consideration large trees, drainage and the hill grade. Shane did a great job of working with us to create the plan and adjusted based on our input and the project constraints. Their team was professional and we are pleased with the end result. We now have a usable back yard
- Jefferson Concrete Technologies IncAll went well. The team worked hard and fast and managed to beat the rain. They covered the concrete with plastic to protect the work. Job was done on time and to my satisfaction. The company owner is also very informative and pleasant to work with. He makes sure my questions are answered and needs are met. A great and quot;localand quot; resource for any residential concrete work
- Haldeman's ConstructionOn this occasion we did not use this company- but they were close to being chosen for our project. They were professional, attentive and great communicators.
- S & D DrivewaysThey never try to sell me work that I don't need. They have been very neat and careful about our walkways. They don't make a mess and they are very punctual and courteous. The women I deal with answers all of my questions and is very articulate.
- The Concrete ProsI had a driveway and walkway that had been preety much shot. After calling around and getting estimates the concrete pros were prompt and very affordable. I signed a contract and payed a down payment and they began work a few days later. They were in and out in a matter of days and did a reaaly nice job. explaining everything as they went along. It was a really overall good experiance
- Bailey's Home ImprovementKen Bailey (NOT related to the other Bailey's Home Improvement with the F rating) was going through our neighborhood and noticed some storm damage on my roof from a bad storm that ripped through here last weekend. He spoke to my wife and by the time I got home and checked out his flyer and estimate he was already down in Manasass (I'm in Leesburg). He rearranged his schedule and drove back up here as soon as we spoke and did the repairs. He didn't do the work himself, his health doesn't allow him to run around on roofs anymore, but he's got a guy with him that does all of the roof work. I hung out at the truck with him making small talk while his guy did the roof repairs. From what I saw of the work he was doing it seemed like he was doing a good job, but obviously time will tell with these things. Work is warrantied for a year, on the flyer with the estimate with dates signed for the warranty period presented as a receipt
- DEGRANGE CONCRETEThey did the work professionally. I appreciated how they worked in a timely manner. Showed up on time, finished on time. And their price was fantastic. Best bid we recieved. Years later the work is still holding up great. I would highly reccomend.
- Philip N. Long Concrete ContractorThe crew was small but very efficient and friendly. They allowed my 8 year old son to watch every aspect and patiently answered his incessant questions. Day one of the process they leveled and squared the area and dug footers. Day two they spread and compacted gravel. Day three they poured concrete, and allowed my son and I to put hand prints in it to mark the occasion :) They were in and out before we knew it and did an outstanding job of cleaning up after themselves
Concrete Repair Contractors in Hagerstown
- Business Description:Anthony (Tony) Purrazzello began working in the concrete construction field in 1986. He always imagined that one day he would own his own business, but taking care of his family always took priority. For the past 23 years, Tony worked with various concrete construction companies to make a living and still be there for his family. Now that his two children have grown up, his dream of owning his own company has finally come true. In 2009, Tony and his son Joey started building their concrete..
- Business Description:Integrity, Commitment, Experience We take the time and care to get every job done right the first time... With our talented team and years of experience, we can tackle even the toughest of projects. Offering both Commercial and Residential services, we are dedicated to providing you with the best experience possible We offer concrete leveling and concrete slab lifting services with structural foam injection. We can correct trip hazards in your sidewalks and pool decks with our patented struc..Recent Review:Excellent, great job and service.Keith G.
- Business Description:Budget Waterproofing has more than 55 years of experience in servicing commercial and residential customers throughout Maryland. Our Maryland waterproofing services range from foundation crack repair to sump pump installation and crawlspace encapsulation. If you have moisture, humidity or mold problems in your basement, Budget Waterproofing is your solution. We have proven over the years that our waterproofing methods not only look good and do the job, but also last. Our technicians are well-..Recent Review:With $6000 I haven’t get an new sump pump & twice I call them they declined they lifetime warranty in the contract & asking $4900 be careful this company is greedy heartlessPatricia K.
- Business Description:Donovan’s Painting is a family owned and operated business. President Craig Punte has more than 20 years of experience serving customers in Carroll County, Howard County and nearby areas. He remains personally involved in every project. He has set customer satisfaction and first-class workmanship as our top priorities and works tirelessly to make sure that we meet those goals. MHIC #: 13281Recent Review:The team was professional. They arrived early and worked through the day. The attention to detail was great.Katherine E.
- Business Description:MD License 13453499Recent Review:Great. Company brought everything to premises including mailbox and post.Carolyn H.
- Business Description:RHS has been providing home inspections, building consulting services and environmental testing since 1992. We offer Residential Home Inspections, Cursory Home Inspections, New Construction Inspections, Pre-Drywall Inspections, Pre-Sale Inspections, Commercial Inspections, Radon/Mold/Asbestos/Air Quality/VOC Testing, Thermal Imaging, Construction/Rehab Consulting, Free Phone Consultations and Free Price Quotes. We are a motivated group of successful home inspection professionals who are dedic..
- Business Description:JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They cur..Recent Review:Great professional team, excellent follow up.David E.
- Business Description:Robey Inc is a leading drywall, stucco, and roofing specialist with over 30 years of experience serving the DELMARVA area. Robey Inc provides traditional Stucco, drywall, EIFS and manufactured stone walls systems for variety of commercial as well as many satisfied residential customers. Robey Inc is an expert in exterior restoration services for those clients in need of replacing existing exterior wall systemsRecent Review:Wonderfully. We had our Dryvit siding inspected independently looking for other issues and he said the caulk job that Robey did was excellent.Brian K.
- Business Description:We are a local family owned and operated business based out of Mount Airy, MD. We have been around since 2014 and we provide service second to none in the Frederick County area! Here at B&B Lawn Maintenance we take pride in providing quality over quantity. Some of the services we specialize in are mowing, mulching, hedge trimming, aeration & over seeding and much more!Recent Review:Patio looks great. Job went as expected. Rain held up the process but Mother Nature rules.Mike S.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience in Basement Waterproofing and Mold Remediation services, Andrew A. Altman, Sr. Is a top rated veteran with a proven record beyond belief! In fact the certified, professional Staff has a combined experience of over 60 years. When you hire Best Buy Waterproofing, you are hiring the very best in the industry! They have the WIT attitude ( Whatever It Takes ) and customer satisfaction is their #1 priority as they are "Comitted To Excellence!" Best Buy Waterproofing is..Recent Review:We explored a dozen or so possible service providers; received estimates; did our due diligence; Dan Mayo with Best Buy was quick to respond; gave us a thorough, understandable diagnosis of the problem; and remedy options. We went with Dan & his team who were wonderfully professional, skilled, cooperative and fast. Very pleased with work they didDave B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Saint James
- Falling Waters
- Clear Spring
- Blue Ridge Summit
- Braddock Heights
- Mont Alto
concrete contractors in Hagerstown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADG Contractor3120 Collie Lane
Falls Church, Virginia
- Affordable Home Improvement397 Town Dr
- All About Waterproofing Inc2602 Laurel Brook Rd
- American Concrete Services LLC 5405 Port Royal Rd
- Andrews Contracting LLC4169 Bullfrog Rd
- Anthony & Sylvan Pools8260 Preston Ct # 1
- Apec Roofing&Construction844 SOUTH COLDBROOK AVENUE
- AROCON Roofing & ConstructionServicing All of Maryland and Virginia 101 R John Street
- Asphalt & Concrete Specialist15831 National Pike
- ASPHALTBULLY Paving, Striping & Sealcoating910 Colonial Vlg
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- ADG Contractor
- B&B Landscape and Hardscape1302 Whitetail Ct
Mount Airy, Maryland
- Bailey's Gardens & Landscaping, Inc.419 S Mildred St
Charles Town, West Virginia
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- BKC Exteriors llcPO Box 679
- Brother's Waterproofing, LLC295 Bucher John Rd
Union Bridge, Maryland
- Budget Waterproofing Inc5191 Raynor Ave
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Burke Concrete37224 E Richardson Ln
- Byways Paving & Grading
- B&B Landscape and Hardscape
- Eden Brick Paving LLC7741 McClellan Ave
- Eden Brick Paving LLC
- Keystone Foundation Repair Inc433 Zion Rd
- Keystone Foundation Repair Inc
- leo*s sealcoating & asphalt84 Ritchie Hwy
- leo*s sealcoating & asphalt
- R&H Landscape & Stonework, LLC2432 Berryville Pike lot 171
- Reliable Home Services IncPO Box 5159
- Ricardo melendez16631 Woodgrove Rd
Round Hill, Virginia
- Road Plate Services LLC201 E Patrick St
- Robey Inc.1634 Old Westminster Pike
- R&H Landscape & Stonework, LLC
- S J Krick & Co699 Frosty Hill Rd
- S&J Industries Construction14 North Main St Suite 405
- Seven Six Two Removal 225 Rubens Cir
Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Silva Renovation LLC4706 Basilone Ln
- Springrise Landscape Development2091 Edgewood Rd
- Stonestreet Contracting5518 N Annapolis Dr
Mount Airy, Maryland
- S J Krick & Co
- T. Piper Construction LLC17824 Virginia Ave
- TAW Construction LLC13716A Wolfsville Road
- The Clean Up Guys1319 Kingsbury Rd
Owings Mills, Maryland
- The H Group LLC115 East Queen St
- TOP NOTCH MAILBOX CO5240A Benson Ave Warehouse-Showroom
- T. Piper Construction LLC
- United Asphalt & ConcretePO Box 3443
- United Asphalt & Concrete