Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Mashpee, MA
There are 4 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Mashpee
- A-Z Animal & Pest ControlEffective, efficient, and easy to deal with. Priced much more reasonably than some competitors. Also put new chimney cap on.
- A-Z Animal & Pest ControlI have a cottage in Cape Cod. I suspected raccoons or mice in my roof and needed help NOW! A to Z pest control are real professionals. I had concerns about animals in or on my roof and they came to inspect at my earliest convenience. Bruce was very thorough and walked the property checking my roof and eaves then under the house and crawl space. He made some suggestions but put my mind at ease telling me that I did not have a problem. A to Z Pest Control did not charge for this service. I will have them come back to bait my crawlspace "just in case" the winter brings mice. I highly recommend A to Z
- P I Pest Investigators LLCIt went great. Tiffany got right back to me on my phone call. Matt and Joshua came out the next day and did the job. They were very thorough and professional. It will take 48 hours to be certain that the nest is dead but activity has definitely slowed. There is a warranty and I feel confident Matt will make certain that the job is finished. A much better idea than trying to eliminate the nest on my own. Worth every penny. Thanks Matt and Joshua
- A-Z Animal & Pest Controlthe inspection seemed thorough and he explained the cost and the solutions possible. when i chose the appropriate options, he provided what i needed at the moment and came back to complete the job as promised. he sprayed the foundation of my house for the ant problem concentrating on areas where i had had a leak that had encouraged carpenter ants. when i had some ants a week later he explained that the eggs were hatching and he sprayed specific areas and i haven't seen an ant since. for the invaders in the space under my roof, he covered the vent on one end with wire mesh and a plastic bag on the other end. he explained that if there were any creatures still there, they would have a chance to escape. then a week later he came back and covered the remaining vent. he, also gave me a repaired vent cover that he had painted to pretty much match the color of my trim. all together, i was very impressed and happy to have my problems fixed in a timely and skilled manner
- A-Z Animal & Pest ControlI thought I had a raccoon in my attic, and ignoring the problem wasn't working! I decided to join Angie's List for help on finding someone who could remove the raccoon. I emailed A to Z and got a response immediately. I followed that with a phone call explaining the situation. Bruce came the next morning (Wednesday) and set 3 traps, but no raccoon was caught even though he came daily to check while I was at work. He came on Saturday morning (arriving right on schedule), and climbed into my attic to inspect it. Finding no raccoon (although there was evidence that one had been there), he changed the trap to one that would catch squirrels instead. He returned on Sunday (at my convenience), but all that had been caught was a mouse. He again changed traps to catch more mice, and left the traps for several days to see what would happen. When the traps were empty and the bait uneaten, he felt that whatever had been in the attic was now gone. He secured all of the entry points (gable vents), I paid him and we thought we were done. However, after a couple of quiet nights, I spent one long night listening to a raccoon desperately trying to eat her way out of my attic! I called Bruce early the next morning and told him what had happened. He came immediately and saw that the raccoon had eaten all of the louvers in one gable vent right off, but was trapped by the wire mesh that Bruce had installed. He opened the mesh and we waited for the raccoon to leave. After several days, I heard her return, and this time he was able to set a trap again and she was finally caught! I should mention that the raccoon had hidden herself in the cathedral ceiling over my living room and was not in the attic when Bruce inspected it. Bruce went far and away beyond what I expected of him. He was prompt, courteous, friendly, and above all, honest with me at all times. I felt very comfortable dealing with him (I am a single woman living alone). I would use him again whenever I might encounter a problem, although I have lived in this home for 35 years and never had this experience before. I would also highly recommend him
- A-Z Animal & Pest ControlGreat! Problem resolved that Terminix was going to charge $700 to remove critters that were not in the attic at the time
- A-Z Animal & Pest ControlAttic was not accessible and racoon gnawed in through the gable vent. Once we located the exact spot of the nest by listening, he cut a small square in the drywall to remove the 2 babies and place them outside near where the mom had accessed the house, so she could reclaim them and relocate. Drywall was cleanly cut and reinstalled for some simple spackle and paint. The mom moved to the roof and the gable vent was sealed off with wire until 2 days later. Bruce came back to replace the louvers on the vent, then screened it and wired it to be sure of no access. He has everything in his truck for every possibility. Would use him again without question
- A-Z Animal & Pest ControlI was very pleased, I felt he went above and beyond for me. His prices were really fair and I would recommend him to everyone.
- A-Z Animal & Pest ControlBruce Davis was knowledgeable, professional and just the nicest guy. He knew exactly what to do and did it expertly. He humanely put the mama raccoon in a cage and then released her into the woods. He left a bucket with the babies where she could get them later. I recommend him and would use him again
- A-Z Animal & Pest ControlIt went super! For several days my 93 year old mother had to tolerate, in the heat, a terrible smell coming from the back of her home. A-Z was recommended to her and within 24 hours of her call Bruce was there, retrieving a dead 20# raccoon from underneath her deck! Bruce was very considerate when he advised my mother to go in the house as the sight of the dead animal would be NASTY! She complied and was so glad she did! We enthusiastically recommend Bruce and his company
Animal Removal Services in Mashpee
- Business Description:Thank you for checking out Precision Wildlife! We are a small company that provides SOLUTIONS for your nuisance wildlife, rodent and bird issues. Our inspections are geared to identify your problem animal as well as understand your home and expectations. Prompt, professional and courteous service is what we strive for on a daily basis and have been for 20 years! Not only do we remove nuisance wildlife but we also evict humanely and prevent reentry whenever possible. We are more than just WILD..Recent Review:Precision Wildlife came over the day after I called and took care of everything. They removed the squirrel and debris as well as cleaning the area. I could not have asked for better service at a very reasonable priceSusan M.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:EcoGeek provides nonchemical and nontoxic pest control and removal in Cape Cod and other cities of Massachusetts. We use health and eco-friendly least harmful pesticides for pest removal in your residential and commercial placesRecent Review:Great! Mike was very knowledgeable, explained everything, gave me quotes on the spot and set up a date for service.Jeannie S.
- Business Description:P.I. Pest Investigators LLC is a exterminating company that specializes in Pest Control, Termite Control, and Wildlife Removal. Our #1 Priority is customer service. We always do free estimates. So don't hesitate and give P.I. Pest Investigators a call todayRecent Review:Matt used a three step process for extermination as well as performed a complete inspection of wall voids and foundation. Offers 6 month warranty with this treatment. Informed to call back if further activity noted after two weeks at N/C. Professional and knowledgeable. Pleasure to work withRichard B.
- Business Description:Additional websites: www.jbriandaycarpet.com, www.jbriandayfloors.com. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional phone number- 1-888-435-7968.Recent Review:I paid them $10,000. It was a traumatic experience and the worst experience I ever had.henry h.
- Business Description:animal removal & pest control
- Business Description:I am a licensed problem/nuisance animal removal and pest control company that puts quality service as my priority. Most of my work requires no deposit up front. Estimates within a certain range of the town of Sandwich are free. I offer 10 years of experience and knowledge as well as an excellent 'word of mouth' and 'referrals' to my back round. That is the best advertising in a local small business when you are entering someones home to solve problemRecent Review:Called and left a message and then sent an email. No response. Would not recommend.Jim R.
- Business Description:Our ultra humane removal system and techniques along with our prevention product line allows us to reduce the cost of wildlife removals. Our system also provides the wildlife with a safe humane haven, and provides the homeowner with a warranty for a lifetime with any Perry Le Pews prevention package. Inspection fee does apply
- Business Description:Established in 1953, A-1 Exterminators has over 55 years of experience in the pest control industry. The company, a family run business, will work to provide you satisfaction through professional and reliable service. Your family, clients, employees and pets are our first priority. We are a full service pest and termite control company. Modern up-to-date equipment, products that meet or exceed EPA standards, and over five decades of professional experience, adds up to a performance you can tr..Recent Review:They treated the attic, garage and outdoor areas as well as baseboards indoors. Problems solved.Mary M.
- Business Description:A to Z Animal and Pest Control takes care of any nuisance wildlife problem effectively and humanely. If you have any problem caused by the wild animals in your area we can give the dependable and affordable service you need with a 3 year warrantyRecent Review:The company came was requested. Work was done throughly. No recurrence of the problem to date.Michael N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Mashpee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cape Animal Solutions7 Horseshoe Circle
- Cape Animal Solutions
- Ecogeekpestcontrol: Pest Control & Mold Removal19 Clipper Cir
- Ecogeekpestcontrol: Pest Control & Mold Removal
- J.Brian Day Emergency Services240 Maple St
- J.Brian Day Emergency Services
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- Spartan Animal & Pest Control15 Gray Oaks Dr
East Freetown, Massachusetts
- Spartan Animal & Pest Control