Attleboro Paving Company

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2010

4.3

Attleboro Paving Company, is a family owned and operated company, with well over 30 years of experience. We firmly believe we offer some of the lowest competitive prices, expert workmanship, and outstanding customer service. Attleboro Paving Company is a full service asphalt company that doesn't just tell a customer what they need, but educates the customer on what is needed to make all parking surfaces safe, beautiful, and structurally sound. Call today for the area's best! Additional Email: attleboropavingcompany123@gmail....

Natural Path Landscaping LLC

Landscape Design, Workmanship, Professionalism and Courtesy are all delivered as part of every landscape construction project to make working with us an experience not to be forgotten! Tom, the owner, uses his engineering background and provides detailed AutoCAD drawings for 95% of the projects undertaken. We are highly focused with a special emphasis on the use of granite. Please see our website for additional information and many pictures that show the broad range of our work.

Artistry Construction

Precision Excavation

We provide a multitude of hardscape and excavation services to residential, commercial and industrial clients. From demolition of structures to finish grading and hardscapes; Precision Excavation has the right equipment and the experience for any job. There is no job too big or too small, and we will strive for perfection with each job.We have access to any equipment needed for your specific job, whether large or small, commercial, industrial or residential.

12/24/2017

Really good. They finish ahead of time .

Description of Work
New drive way

Category concrete driveways,driveway pavers

07/25/2017

Called and spoke w/Vicki regarding an Estimate. She gave me an appointment that was convenient for my schedule. July 7th time 8AM NEVER SHOWED! I had to rearrange my schedule so I'd be available for them & ready for work. I left a message on July 7th stating to them "I guess you don't want my business." Never heard a word.

Description of Work
Need an Estimate for paving my driveway.

Category concrete driveways

08/31/2015

Provider was scheduled to provide estimate for driveway on 8/31/2015 at 0830. I called the company at 0930 because nobody had come to give the estimate. Was told by the lady that I spoke to "Oh, I forgot to call you to reschedule." I had cut my time away and came home a day early to keep this appointment.

Description of Work
Provider was scheduled to give estimate

Category concrete driveways

01/14/2015

Description of Work
They repaved a very long and wide driveway and created a larger parking area. I had some concerns about a low spot and they said they would come back in the spring and take care of it and I will call them back in the spring.

Category driveway pavers

Asphalt Installation & Repair. Stone & Gravel Paving. Parking Lot, Driveway & Roadway Paving. Seal Coating. Crack Sealing. Patching. Resurfacing. Striping & Restriping. Grading.

Landscaping.