PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Get matched with top water softener companies in Versailles, KY
There are 7 highly-rated local water softener companies.
Recent Water Softeners Reviews in Versailles
- Ky Water & Air Inc.David did a very professional presentation. He is honest and straight up! His knowledge of water composition, how it affects your body and even your clothes made it quite clear he has been in the business and loves the water treatment system and uses it himself. By testing my drinking water, the tap water, and their filtered water, it became more and more evident that I could truly BENEFIT from having treated water for all my water needs. One demo is where we washed both my hands with soap, but one with treated water and one my tap water. The difference on my skin was shocking - in a good way! No pressure to buy anything, just an informational presentation. David showed me what a great value this system is and how beneficial it will be for me. I made my own decision. Give David a couple of hours, you will appreciate his dedication and sincerity, and I believe you will get as excited as I did read less
- Cooper's Water ConditioningJUST AN OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE. SALES EXPERIENCE WAS MUCH MORE PROFESSIONAL THAT THE BIG ''C'' COMPANY. ALSO DID NOT WANT A FORTUNE LIKE THE BIG ''K'' OR ''C'' COMPANIES. SCOTT COOPER, THE OWNER, DIDN'T TRY TO SELL ME ABOUT THE HUGE SAVINGS I WOULD HAVE ON SOAP AND OTHER NONSENSE! VERY PLEASANT TO DEAL WITH, ALSO VERY HONEST, DELIVERED EXACTLY WHAT THEY PROMISED AT A FAIR PRICE. CREW WAS JUST OUTSTANDING AND HAD THE WORK FINISHED, INCLUDING SOME SIGNIFICANT PLUMBING IN COPPER - WHICH I WAS NOT CHARGED EXTRA FOR, IN SEVERAL HOURS. THEY DID FIRST CLASS WORK, I WATCHED OVER ALL DETAILS OF INSTALL. JOB SITE COMPLETELY CLEANED UP FOLLOWING WORK read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Lexington KYThis was a huge project, and by the end they had done a great job. Their quote was slightly higher than some others, but their warrantee coverage is at least twice as long (2 years). We felt it was a very good price for the quality. They were quite patient and understanding of several smaller issues we felt other providers may have been dismissive toward--anytime we had a question or an issue, it was fully explained to us and then taken care of in an outcome we were content with. We were never made to feel as though our questions were an issue, and we didn't see annoyances when they happened (such as when they'd gone better than code and had to change a piece to appease Scott County code, which had to have been aggravating.) The project itself was quite large and took quite a bit of time. The front yard was dug up to lay new drainage, and to change the supply line. All drainage pipes were removed from the house, and all supply lines were removed from the house (including in the walls). We had intended to change the location of the water heater while replacing it however, instead the current location was improved, which was a better solution all around. A total of two shower/tub combos were changed, and at least five faucets were changed. A new box was put into the wall behind the icemaker, and the dishwasher drainage was re-routed and updated (two things we didn't even know to request, and showed commitment to doing things the "right" way). Old holes in the foundation were filled in, and the sump pump routing was changed and expanded. Two new hose bibs were installed. Two toilets were changed from cast iron and integrated into the new drainage system. The septic tank in the back was knocked in and filled with rock. All disturbed earth was roughed in, then covered with hay and grass seed. I would be remiss to not mention there were some timing issues at the beginning of the project, but they were well handled and the attention to detail more than made up for any issues that were incurred. The timing issues were large enough that I was relieved I had paid by the job. But again, the quality of work left nothing to be desired. I would happily suggest them to friends/family read less
- Handyman Connection - LexingtonMoving hot water tank went well, due to the change of the lines, the job took two days. The gas line was connected, the grill works fine, however the connection pipe to the grill is sticking up on our deck that I think could have been shorter. It does not look well done. After the softener went in, we had two inches of water in our basement. When I called the office, the owner was concerned and sent the plumber back out. He told me the water was due to our builder putting nails in our basement floor and water was seeping through. We thought that the hose from the unit was cut too short. He cleaned up the water and left. Two days later, more water. I called and the plumber was elsewhere and would not come to our house. A workman who was installing towel racks etc (from same company) cleaned up the water and put in a longer hose, we had no more water. The plumber did not clean up cuts from the hose, left debris that we had to clean up read less
Water Softener Installers in Versailles
- Business Description:We offer free estimates and free home inspections with any purchase of service. We are much more than your average drain cleaning 'clog busting' plumbers. We are a small, home town based company. We care about what’s best for your household and business plumbing needs. We provide outstanding plumbing services (water heaters, faucet rebuilds, garbage disposal, main water/plumbing lines) without breaking the bank. Give us a call today today read lessRecent Review:Y'all. I'm putting these people in my phone contacts as "My Plumbers." If being able to trust the people working in your home and knowing the work done is solid are your priorities, then stop right now and hire these guys. I have had a journey, and our house is very old. Our plumbing completely failed a week and a half ago, like... dig up the yard failure. After multiple companies either failed to address the problem, didn't show, ripped me off, or actually made the problem worse, I didn't know what to DO! I found these folks on Angie's List, and the reviews got me thinking, so I had them come out for a quote. They were one of the only companies that were able to get me in before Christmas, when all other places were telling me I'd be in a hotel ringing in the new year! They sent out Anthony and Josh. They have been like the plumbing dynamic duo - they communicate efficiently with one another, and know their job well enough that all the bajillions of hiccups inherent to an old house did not stop them from their goal of getting us back in our home for Christmas - and spend part of their Christmas Eve to make sure it happened for my family. AND they came with smiles on their faces in really horrible weather for an outside job in the cold. Anthony and Josh have been 100% honest with me and straightforward. They explained clearly what we needed done and gave me all the potential options to choose from. I never once felt like they were making unnecessary recommendations or trying to sell me anything. They were simply knowledgeable, helpful, and trustworthy. Theirs was not the cheapest quote, but sometimes you need to consider that you get what you pay for. The cheapest job was not my goal - a solid fix from a company I could trust to do other potential work without trying to sell me down the river was way more important. There's more work to be done, for sure. BUT - they will most definitely always be the ones to do it, and I could not recommend them more highly read lessP T.
- Business Description:Residential and business water treatment systems. Water softeners, UV lights. We will analyze your water for contaminants such as chlorine, low pH, iron, bacteria, and devise a system to suit your needs. Treat your water from the source, as it enters your home, so whether you are drinking it, cooking with it or bathing in it, your water is pure read lessRecent Review:The process was quick and easy. I just provided a water sample. It was determined that I had high levels of chlorine in our drinking water. I was able to solve my water problems with only one filter. Why did I wait years to have this done? Now I can be confident that our water is safe. Highly recommended read lessTony R.
- Business Description:H20 Maestro was established in 2009, as the plumbing division of Fayette Heating & Air. With over 45 years of combined experience, our company stays committed to providing a quality product to our clients with integrity and outstanding service. As the Official Plumbing Company of UK Athletics, we are ready to help 24/7/365 with any plumbing emergency. From new Water Heaters to drain cleanings, we do it all read lessRecent Review:Very well. Kennedy called to confirm arrival time, was prompt , answered questions, knew what doing, polite, did a good job, left no mess.Frances S.
- Business Description:Since 1953, it has been our mission to take the worry out of water, and to help our customers rid their homes of airborne contaminants. We offer home water softener systems, drinking water filtration systems, whole house air cleaner systems, problem-solving water filtration systems, and many other premium products read lessRecent Review:David did a very professional presentation. He is honest and straight up! His knowledge of water composition, how it affects your body and even your clothes made it quite clear he has been in the business and loves the water treatment system and uses it himself. By testing my drinking water, the tap water, and their filtered water, it became more and more evident that I could truly BENEFIT from having treated water for all my water needs. One demo is where we washed both my hands with soap, but one with treated water and one my tap water. The difference on my skin was shocking - in a good way! No pressure to buy anything, just an informational presentation. David showed me what a great value this system is and how beneficial it will be for me. I made my own decision. Give David a couple of hours, you will appreciate his dedication and sincerity, and I believe you will get as excited as I did read lessWillow Rose S.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes.. read lessRecent Review:They wanted $581 to do the job. Less than 1 hour work. Got it done for $95.Eric C.
- Business Description:Culligan Water Softeners - Aqua Clear Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems - Well SystemsRecent Review:Fantastic. They were just really nice people. They made sure it was the way it should be.Dan G.
- Business Description:Specializing in small to medium sized remodeling and repair projects. Additional DBA - LAMBA INC. Award winning.Recent Review:Daniel did a great job! He completed a job for me before & I asked for him specifically again!Gail S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Culligan is the world’s leading water treatment company. For over 75 years, Culligan has led the way in water treatment technology, providing the most advanced products and solutions for the world’s water problems. Your local Culligan Man is your local water expert. He is dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions that will improve the lives of his customers. Simply stated, Culligan believes that better water will make life better for you and your family. Today we offer the most tec.. read less
- Business Description:We have a full time crew, are licensed and insured. All jobs are warranted and guaranteed. We accept all major credit cards
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water softener installer articles
From the hardness setting to regenerating time, adjusting the settings for your home’s water softener might seem complicated. Learn how to control and program your water softener yourself to get the best results without the need to call a pro.
A water softener works hard to ensure that your dishes, laundry, skin, and hair have a softer feel. But what makes it work? Here's how this mechanism helps soften water in your home and what you should know before you buy one.
Find water softener companies in
- Stamping Ground
- Junction City
- Paint Lick
water softener companies in Versailles
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AQUA-TRONICS7592 THUNDER RIDGE DR
- Central Kentucky finishers509 Williams rd.
- Chem Free Pure Water Systems338 Mountain Dr N
- Clog Busterz105 Moberly Rd
- Culligan Water Conditioning of Danville KY100 N Stewarts Ln
- Culligan Water Conditioning of Lexington KY418 Crossfield Dr
- Central Kentucky finishers
- DrinkFromTheRock.com7181 Eagles Perch Dr .
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Lexington KY1099 S Broadway Rd Ste 120
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Lexington KY
- Pond and Fountain World10051 Bunsen Way
- Pond and Fountain World
- Wallace Plumbing Repair3725 Crosby Dr
- Wallace Plumbing Repair