Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Silver Grove, KY
There are 96 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Silver Grove
- Plumb Tite PlumbingMy plumber provided excellent quality service. He was prompt, explained what needed to be done, cleared the drains and cleaned up. He was friendly, caring and immediately let me know he was vaccinated as I am also. I appreciate his hard work!
- Plumb Tite PlumbingThey did a free consultation/quote and offered good advice, had the best price in town, and got the job done with no hassle.
- Plumb Tite PlumbingEverything went well; would definitely recommend these guys. Did a good job with the work and cleaning everything up after. Also, he was available to answer questions as they came up; very pleased with outcome.
- Plumb Tite PlumbingDuring our Kitchen remodel, it was determined that a drain from our 2nd floor needed to be relocated to accommodate our cabinets. From the first call to Plumb Tite to the end of the project, everyone was extremely friendly, attentive to my needs, and identified the best solution. The gentlemen that performed the work treated me like a friend and neighbor, and listened to my needs and performed their work in a professional manner. They suggested a solution and told me what was being done every step of the way. When finished, they cleaned up, checked their own work, and were on their way. We are now good to continue on our remodel due to their work. I would definitely recommend Plumb Tite for your plumbing needs. Great Job
- Plumb Tite PlumbingWonderful. The pipes are correctly saudered and the leak has stopped so we can finally get rid of our mold. They were punctual and professional. Didn't caulk around the new faucet is my only complaint but everything else is awesome.
- Plumb Tite PlumbingI am very pleased with the professional work that was performed by Chad. I will hire him again in the future. Hight recommended!
- Plumb Tite PlumbingThey are excellent, are very responsive, and professional. They explain things in a way you understand and are all great people to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone and I won't go with anyone else.
- Plumb Tite PlumbingThe service with Plumb Tite was excellent. Every time I called someone answered the phone quickly, they were very friendly and answered all of my questions. I was shocked with the speed of their response after I submitted a request and they even got someone to our house later the SAME DAY for an estimate, with the repairs being completed later the same week! Donnie was friendly, prompt, and did a great job. Would definitely hire Plumb Tite again
- Plumb Tite PlumbingI got a new electric water heater installed and an old gas water heater removed. Pros: - gave a free estimate before service and answered all questions - arrived on time - got the job done in 4 hours as promised Cons: - final price was higher than I expected for an average water heater installation with me providing the water heater. - detailed breakdown in the bill was not provided for items I got charged. Would be nice to see the itemized list and price for each
- Plumb Tite PlumbingFast and he tested it several times to insure it was cleared. Told me why it happened and how to avoid in the future. (That impressed me).
Plumbers in Silver Grove
- Business Description:Family owned. Archer Plumbing Company has been providing the greater Cincinnati area with all general plumbing services, water heaters, backflow prevention, sump pumps, gas lines, bathroom and kitchen fixtures, outside sewer and water, repair service, installations and more since 1962. We are family-owned and are known for offering the highest standard of service at reasonable rates, serving Hamilton, Butler, Warren and Clermont counties in Ohio. Additional email - email@example.comRecent Review:Everything went great! The leak was fixed quickly and the pricing was very reasonable. Would definitely hire again; keep up the good work!Joseph D.
- Business Description:Since 1951, Halpin Plumbing has been providing Plumbing Experts to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Our many skilled plumbers have been providing services in an around the city of Cincinnati for over 60 years. No plumbing problem is too big or small, but just a phone call away. Additional email - Skylar@halpinplumbing.coRecent Review:Better than expected. Not only did the Plumber diagnose and fix the cause of the low shower pressure, but he was curious and found a water leak relating to my toilet and repaired that problem too. Professionalism does not get better than than for a homeowner. Thank youBARBARA B.
- Business Description:For 88 years, we have served the heating, air conditioning and plumbing needs of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are one of the oldest continuously operating service firms in the area. Our owner is Kris Knochelmann, who's family has been in the business for over 40 years. Our staff of experienced, licensed, NATE certified technicians are able to offer fair pricing, quality workmanship, and unique testing of your heating and air conditioning system. Ask about our lifetime warranty..Recent Review:Tech came out and tuned up my unit. Afterwards he came to me and told me my heat exchanger was cracked. Estimated cost of repair $3-4,000. I declined his generous offer and brought in Cincinnati Air Heating and Air Conditioning for a second opinion. Not only was the unit fine it technically is impossible to generate the amount of CO in the air that the Schneller tech reported on his invoice. This tech was either incompetent or worse trying to scam me. Regardless I am done with this company. Call Cincinnati Heating and Air Conditioning for your tune up. They came and did a second opinion for me at NO CHARGEJohn W.
- Business Description:Pete The Plumber is a full service plumbing company, able to meet all your residential and commercial plumbing needs. We are a local business out to prove that you can still find trustworthy, quality-minded craftsmen that won't try to sell you what you do not need. We offer quality workmanship at competitive rates
- Business Description:Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provides high-quality residential plumbing services to our Cincinnati neighbors. Whether you need routine maintenance, emergency repairs, or a full system install, you can trust our team of highly-trained plumbers, available 24/7, to take care of you and your home. Our trucks are stocked and ready for same-day repairs and our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Ready to cross this off your list? Call us todayRecent Review:Mostly oK. Unexpected expense - higher than what was quoted, and work was not complete. Technician ran out of materials, and I will have to go out and purchase materials, and finish the work myself. Need to clean up, tooTom J.
- Business Description:Plumb Tite is a long-standing family owned and operated plumbing company heavily servicing clients in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. A full service company, we specialize in providing residential and commercial service plumbing work of all shapes and sizes. Plumb Tite has rightfully earned the reputation as a highly chosen and referred plumber of choice, along with a number of awards and accolades for our customer service, excellence, growth, ethics and business operations. We believe in providi..Recent Review:My plumber provided excellent quality service. He was prompt, explained what needed to be done, cleared the drains and cleaned up. He was friendly, caring and immediately let me know he was vaccinated as I am also. I appreciate his hard workMrs Deborah J.
- Business Description:1-Tom-Plumber is a locally owned and operated Residential and Commercial Plumbing Company. We pride ourselves on our emergency response service and honest evaluations. 1-Tom-Plumber is here for any plumbing service or repair you need. Broken pipes, sump pumps, clogged drains, water heaters, sewer lines, refrigerator leaks, dripping facets, clogged toilets, and jetting are just a few of the plumbing issues we solve. Please call the plumber whose name is his number at 1-Tom-Plumber. You can als..Recent Review:Showed up on time, found plugged spotKen P.
- Business Description:Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician..Recent Review:Horrible experience. I hired Apollo to do plumbing and electrical work in a new kitchenette I was installing in my basement. During the initial consultation, the technicians (both of them) confirmed that Apollo would take care of everything with the permit and inspections. I was ignorant to believe such statements. Upon completing the initial stage of the electrical work, the technician said the paperwork for the permit would be submitted that day (June 25). It wasn't. I called on Tuesday (June 29) and was told by Andrea that the paperwork just landed on her desk that day and she would be submitting it to the county that same day. She didn't. In fact, by her own later admission, she didn't get around to submitting the paperwork until July 8...nearly 2 weeks after I was told it would be submitted by the technician. (Coincidentally, I happened to call Apollo on July 7 asking about the status of my project and was told someone would call me back. No one did. I called again on July 8 and was told Apollo was waiting on the county). Andrea blamed the county many times for delays caused by Apollo. She flat out lied. It wasn't the county that was causing the delay. It was Apollo's incompetence and lack of care for their customer. They delayed my project 2 weeks. Oh, but wait. That isn't the end of it. They made no effort to communicate with me. I had to contact them to get any information. And when I did, I was usually told by the person who answered the phone that they would have someone call me back with the status. Only, no one would call me back. So I would call again. In fact, it got to the point that I demanded all communication be done via email and that Andrea send me status updates every day (via email). Andrea didn't like this at all and tried to get an attitude with me, which I shut down very quickly. Her status updates consisted of her asking me what the status was. I had to remind her that I paid Apollo, Apollo needs to provide the status updates. She apparently decided that it was necessary to bring in Mike Knudsen...whose title on LinkedIn is Director of Customer Service, but his email signature indicates a much lesser title, so who knows. In his initial email to me, he asked if I needed the information for the county to get updates. I reminded him that I don't work for Apollo. I have to say, for someone who claims to be the "Director of Customer Service," he doesn't really care about customers. He made no effort to apologize for Andrea's handling of the project (or mishandling, as the case was). He never addressed (though saying he would) Andrea lying about when she submitted the permit paperwork, or why she blamed the county when it was her own incompetence that led to the delays. Once she finally did submit the paperwork, it failed because needed items were missing. The electrician was sent back out to draw up a floor plan of where the outlets, etc. were. I, again, was told by the technician that the paperwork would be submitted to the county that day. It wasn't. It was a week and a half before it was submitted (per the county permit website). Oddly, that happened to be the same day I called Apollo to find out what was going on with my project. (Sensing a pattern?? It's as if my phone calls were prompts for Apollo to actually do what they were supposed to do). Then, after waiting all that time, the electrical work Apollo did failed the rough-in inspection for things any "Master Electrician" should have known. I had to take charge and become the project coordinator. I started directing Apollo people to do the things they should have been doing. Apollo makes you pay for the entire project up front. I will advise everyone to NOT use Apollo for this very reason. Once you pay, they simply don't care anymore (or so it would seem). It didn't bother Andrea one bit that she was the cause of the delays. It didn't bother Mike Knudsen that Andrea lied to a customer. Perhaps, instead of dancing across the tv screen like a moron, the CEO should pay more attention to what his employees are actually doing (or not doing but should be doing). Oh, and to add insult to injury, well over a month after everything, Apollo decides to attach a balance due statement to an email about their crappy "care" program. They wanted me to pay an additional $50+. I told them to zero out that statement and to send me a $0 balance statement. Surely, if they could send a $50+ balance due statement they could figure out how to send a $0 balance statement. Not the case. They never sent the $0 balance statement. Apollo will never set foot on my property again. I am sure their incompetence and lack of care for their customers extends well beyond any plumbing and electrical work. I would never trust them with even a simple furnace tune-up. And Apollo does NOT offer a VETERAN discount. So, from one veteran to all other veterans/family/friends/supporters/etc., I encourage you to explore other options. No one needs the headache of Apollo. Adding to all of this, some employee (or someone claiming to be an employee) responded to my review on Yelp saying a member of their team reached out to me. I would like to know when anyone from their team reached out to me, because I was the one who had to do all of the reaching. If it wasn't for me continuing to bug them for status updates, my project would still be delayed because of Apollo. Again, they continue to lie even in replying to reviews. Just STOP, Apollo. Its ridiculous that you lie to cover up your incompetence. No one reached out to me. No one ever took accountability for the horrible customer service. No one bothered to look into the lies Andrea told about the delays (even though Mike Knudsen said he would). Lie after lie after lie. My advice, take your business elsewhere. There are too many other options. No one should have to deal with the mess that is ApolloShawna S.
- Business Description:Poefessional Services is a family owned and operated plumbing company serving residents in the NKY/Greater Cincinnati area. At Poefessional Services we offer a variety of Plumbing Services and strive to provide exceptional service and reliability with great prices. we offer oggering drains, camera main line drains, dig and replace/repair outside or inside drain lines, also will repair/replace water services, can also do trenchless water service replacements. can also jet and line sewer lines..
- Business Description:We are a family business with over 22 years of experience located near Dayton in Xenia, Ohio. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and we proudly provide a full range of services and repairs for all your plumbing needs. Narrow Path Plumbing offers free estimates with our fully licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing services. We also offer a special Military and senior citizen discount. We have eleven employees. We accept cash ,major credit cards and checks for paymentRecent Review:Excellent! Josh and Levi deserve 10 stars!! No mess, professional, on time. They did a fantastic job!!Trish M.
Deals in Silver Grove for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Silver Grove
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Contracting500 Cincinnati Ave 57
- A & K Tile Design Royce Design Remodeling6373 Chablis Dr
- A & N Plumbing, Inc.3443 Corrine Ave
- A Better Water System2517 N Varety Pwky
- A Expert Rooter Inc8433 Holiday Hills Dr
- Aaron-Andrew's Septic2635 Pringle Rd
- Abc Drain & Plumbing4968 Provident Drive
- Accurate Mechanical Solutions LLC557 North Wayne Avenue
- ACE Contracting4581 Trenton Oxford Rd
- Action Property Mold LLCPO Box 1354 Florence Kentucky 41042 605 E. Hill Street
- Advanced Construction Services LLC7660 Industrial Road
- Advanced Home Enhancement LTD447 McIntosh Dr
- Affordable Handyman6945 Schradin Rd
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN6457 SUGAR TREE DR
- Affordable Tile Installation4004 lovell ave.
- AGEAN BATH & SPA9756 PRINCETON GLENDALE RD
- All About Tile5402 Northpoint Dr
- All Seasons Doors & More LLC2949 Rontina Blvd
- All Set Construction8553 Island Pines Dr
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- ALLIED PLUMBING & SEWER SERVICE2459 ROYAL VIEW CT
- ALLIED REDDI ROOTER5132 HUNTER AVE
- American Construction And Remodeling Specialist1658 Mosley Dr.
- American Drywall and Remodeling423 E. Home Ave.
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - CINCINNATI8060 Reading Rd
- American Water and Plumbing124 N. State St.
- Anderson Hills Plumbing & Supply Inc6229 Beechmont Ave
- Andy Bixby Home Improvement & Design, Inc.6406 Edwardsville Rd
- APOLLO ELECTRIC CO4848 DUFF DR B
- Apollo Home4538 Camberwell Rd
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- Archer Plumbing Company Inc1003 Keily Pl
- Arlinghaus Heating & Air Conditioning40 Cave Run Dr
- Armor Home Services LLC7936 Tanners Gate Ln
- Around the House Carpentry3 Woodmoss Dr 2B
- Arronco Comfort Air5578 Limaburg Rd
- Arrow Heating Cooling and Home Maintenance4227 Myrtle Ave
- Artisan Tile & Remodeling3918 Pattison St
- AUER KITCHENS8520 WINTON RD
- A & A Contracting
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- B & D PLUMBING1009 Crescent Dr
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Backflows Unlimited, Inc.PO Box 53285
- Banner Roofing & Remodeling1968 KENTUCKY AVE
- Bath Fitter85 Westpark Rd
- BATTAGLIA CONSTRUCTION4731 RABBIT HASH RD
- Beatrice Home Improvement Llc5589 Autumn Wynd Ln
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing - Cincinnati756 Old State Route 74
- Biehl Brothers Contracting5647 Cheviot Rd
- Bill Ahrens Plbg & Htg8751 Burns Rd
- Blood Hound Inc.750 Patricks Place B
- BLUE CHIP PLUMBING1950 Waycross Rd.
- Bob Fish Plumbing LLC1157 Eads Rd
- Bockrath Heating & Cooling5900 Wolfpen-Pleasant Hill Rd. Suite A
- Bryant Heating & Cooling23 E 32nd St
- BTS Contracting Inc1250 W. Ohio Pike #147
- Budget Plumbing Repair LLC255 Veneto Dr
- Building Character LLC9850 Princeton Glendale Rd Suite D
- Builtmore Granite & Cabinetry9973 Princeton-Glendale Rd
- Burnette's Home Repair and Maintenance5532 Firethorn Ct
- Butcher Construction321 West 12th St
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC
- C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing Co12055 Bridgeport Ln
- CAIN CUSTOM SERVICES2058 SPYGLASS HILL CT.
- CALLA PLUMBING5605 FOLEY RD
- Cann Remodeling5797 Chancellor Ln
- Carpentry With A Smile8517 Wicklow Ave
- carusone contracting3333 madison pk b1
Ft Wright, Kentucky
- CEC Maintenance & Remodeling LLC3383 Princeton St
- CELL Properties, LLC352 Center St
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Chesser construction277 frances dr
- Chuck Abbott Home Repair243 Albion Pl
- CHUCK RATLIFF PLUMBING7 FAIRBORN CT
- Cincinnati Bath Solutions6211 Madison Rd
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati Plumber8044 Montgomery Road
- Cincinnati Tile & Stone4864 Gallop Rn
- Cincinnati's Everlasting Electric5244 Ralph Ave # 1
- Cincinnatihandymaneugene4201 Homer Ave
- Cincy Plus LLC1352 Burdett
- CITY WIDE KITCHENS & BATHS6706 MONTGOMERY RD
- CK Home Improvement2412 Pinwood Ln
- CLARK PLUMBING ELECTRIC & HTG9926 Silvergate Ln.
- Clarke Contractors Inc4475 Muhlhauser Rd
- Classy Craftsmen1445 Colonial Dr
- Cleanout Kings1736 Dewey Ave
- CME Pipe Lining & Sewer Repair12077 Mosteller Rd
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Home Restorations1667 First Ave
- Countertops and Cabinetry By Design6345 Castle Dr.
- Countertops and Cabinetry by Design7426 Beechmont Ave
- Craftsmen Home Improvements2663 S Dixie Dr
- Cummins-Go-Handy Man Service5282 shore lane
- C J Hughes & Sons Plumbing Co