FELDHAUS CONSTRUCTION LLC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since December 2008

Feldhaus Construction, LLC is a family owned and operated company where exceeding customer satisfaction is our goal. With over 800 kitchen remodels to date references are easily available upon request. While we specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling there is no job too large or small for our

home remodeling (148)electrician (49)plumbers (45)tile installation (41)lighting (40)drywall (37)woodworking (29)flooring (28)interior painting (19)general contractors (11)plastering (8)basement remodeling (3)

05/09/2022

Greg F.

Jeff Feldhaus just finished remodeling a bathroom for us and we couldn’t be more pleased. The quality of the work, the professionalism he and Phil displayed, the communication, partnership and the overall job was great. Everyday they left the job site neat and clean. They showed up when they said and kept us informed. I will definitely use them again. The bathroom looks awesome. Greg Fahnestock

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

07/27/2021

Rob D.

Jeff and Phil did a great job. They were at our home when they said they would be and completed the job in a timely manner. They also worked with us on pricing and were ok with us doing some of the work to keep the price down. We would definitely hire them again for another job. We highly recommend them!

Description of Work
We had a kitchen remodel with new cabinets, counter tops and change in floor plan

Category drywall, electrician, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

01/30/2021

Jill N.

This is the second time we used Feldhaus Construction LLC. Jeff and his crew do amazing work. We would definitely continue to use them.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

12/31/2020

Jill T.

Jeff at Feldhaus Construction was HIGHLY recommended to us by three friends. We dove into our our complete bathroom remodel, as we wanted the garden tub and tiny shower removed to replace with a very large, tiled shower. It involved a complete tear out, moving of plumbing, then installing our new beautiful tile, half wall, plumbing and paint/finishing. Everything turned out beautifully! We highly recommend Jeff / Feldhaus.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

12/23/2020

Howard K.

Jeff was great. We first met with him to give him a broad idea of how we wanted to remodel the kitchen and to see if it would be possible to do it within our fairly constrained budget. At Jeff's suggestion, we met with Mark Prince at W. Stephens Design in Ft. Thomas and Mark was terrific in helping us flesh out the project. Jeff executed the tear out of our old cabinets and the install of the new ones, the new can lights, etc. on time and exactly as we envisioned. He also did all the coordination with the install of our new countertop, the new flooring installation, and the smoothing of our kitchen and family room ceilings (to get rid of the 1970's popcorn ceiling). Jeff stayed in touch throughout the project, and while no kitchen renovation goes as quickly as one wishes--it made me appreciate our kitchen sink after having to do dishes for a month in our first-floor bathroom sink!--everything went smoothly and per the timetable that Jeff and Mark gave us at the start of the project. Our next project will be to renovate our master bathroom and I'll definitely use Jeff on that project.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Category appliance repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/23/2020

11/07/2020

Anne T.

This is the second bathroom Jeff has done for us and couldn’t be happier with everything! Excellent communication, timeliness, and professionalism with everything! Couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
Remodel entire Master Bath

Category appliance repair, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

06/19/2020

Jill N.

Jeff and his crew did an awesome job on our bathrooms. You can tell they really care about their work. He is well worth the wait. Jeff & Phil are great at the tearing apart and then putting everything back together. Jonathan is amazing at repairing all of the imperfections in the walls & ceiling. We didn't think it was possible to make it look so good. James the tile man did an amazing job. He was great and very helpful. We will definitely use Jeff and his crew in the future.

Description of Work
We had two bathrooms remodeled

Category appliance repair, ceramic tile, home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Review for FELDHAUS CONSTRUCTION LLC - 6795 Ash Way, Hamilton, OH - 38655121

03/24/2020

Nadja W.

Jeff and his crew truly did outstanding work! Our projects were a variety of small issues completed at different intervals over the course of several months. Jeff was extremely professional, as were all the people working with him. We will definitely contract with him when we schedule a much larger kitchen renovation. Thanks so much!

Description of Work
General updates throughout a 1963 ranch style home

Category contractors, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 03/19/2020

01/16/2020

Stephanie B.

We are return customers doing business with Feldhaus Construction. Jeff is on time, very detailed and provides a fair and reasonable remodel. Excellent work!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category electrician, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

12/16/2019

courtney S.

Great! Amazing! Top-notch crew. They were professional and accommodating for everything. I would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
kitchen, 1st floor remodel

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

10/24/2019

Matt B.

Jeff and his team were excellent. Great communicators, knowledgeable, flexible, on time, and quality work. Especially when dealing with an older home. He will be my "go to" contractor from now on. Couldn't be happier with the results.

Description of Work
Installation of flooring and drywall hung and finished

Category drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

10/16/2019

bob R.

The transformation from old to new was exactly what we wanted. We would certainly recommend Jeff and staff for all your remodeling needs.

Description of Work
bathroom

Category drywall, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

09/23/2019

travis M.

Very well! Everyone was professional. Jeff kept me updated via texts throughout the job. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
bathroom

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

09/20/2019

Greg C.

We had a great experience with Jeff and his crew. Phil was at the job site everyday. He was great to work with and a true pro! Jeff and Sean alternated days depending on what work needed to be done on our job and what needed to be done at the other job they were working on. Everyone was super punctual and very communicative about what they were doing. They worked very efficiently. I really appreciated Jeff's flexibility about what work he would do and what I would do in order to work within the budget we had.

Description of Work
kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

09/20/2019

ROBERT B.

I would highly recommend Jeff Feldhaus and his team (Phil and Sean) for all remodeling projects. They are highly skilled, very honest, and are completely committed to customer satisfaction. Our powder room remodel was the second project that Jeff completed for us, and we have been extremely happy with the way both projects turned out! We will definitely be contacting Jeff for all of our future remodeling needs!

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

08/06/2019

Robert B.

Jeff and his crew are true professionals. They are easy to work with, do very high quality work and are reasonably priced. This is the second job they have done for us and were VERY pleased with their work both times.

Description of Work
Total kitchen remodel.

Category home remodeling

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[Margie]

07/19/2019

Debbie D.

So happy with our new bathroom. Jeff is great to work with along with his team Phil , Shaun and James the tile guy that does beautiful work . Highly recommend !

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

Review for FELDHAUS CONSTRUCTION LLC - 6795 Ash Way, Hamilton, OH - 37993701

07/17/2019

Michael C.

Jeff and his crew- Phil, Sean and James were 1st class all the way. Professional, stellar work, always doing their best to keep the job site clean (drop clothes and carpet protection everywhere needed), great with recommendations. Master was a total re-do: shower, tile, plumbing and fixtures, tile surround on garden tub, vanity conversion from 1 sink to 2, heated floor and tile, new toilet. Add'l bath the same minus the vanity and heated floor. Set them up with half my 2 car garage and a spare room for tools and workspace and they were off and running. After they were done, shampoo the carpets, sweep out the garage and you'd never know they were here except for the modern, gorgeous bathrooms they left us. My wife and I did most of the design and purchased all the fixtures and tile. Jeff took care of the labor, supplies, heated floor and glass shower doors (installed by Ryan's Glass). He's booked out 3-4 months and I can see why. He is worth waiting for. You will be beyond happy with their work.

Description of Work
Master Bath and Add'l Full Bath Re-model

Category electrician, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

Review for FELDHAUS CONSTRUCTION LLC - 6795 Ash Way, Hamilton, OH - 37989263

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working for you I hope enjoy the bathroom for a long tile to come Jeff

01/24/2019

Cookie H.

Jeff and his crew were great to work with. We highly recommend them. They were so nice, kind, and personable. The quality of the work is excellent. The quality of his customer service is excellent. We are absolutely thrilled with the process and the finished product. They are just wonderful.

Description of Work
We had an extensive bathroom and walk in closet remodel.

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

Review for FELDHAUS CONSTRUCTION LLC - 6795 Ash Way, Hamilton, OH - 37675130

01/24/2019

Cookie H.

It was fantastic! Jeff and his crew were amazing. They created my beautiful dream kitchen and their attention to detail and customer service was wonderful. From installing our beautiful hardwood floors to installing gorgeous crown molding it was a pleasure to work with Feldhaus Construction. I highly recommend them. They were great!

Description of Work
Kitchen, great room, bathroom, and dining room renovation.

Category appliance repair, contractors, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

11/08/2018

Donna G.

I had the WORST master bath EVER - total 1987. Jeff created a beautiful master bath. I found him very accommodating (even though I was very nervous) - - and the work was EXCELLENT. The project was completed on time with minimal interruption to my life and is totally gorgeous! I would highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

11/06/2018

Julia B.

Feldhaus was responsive to my request, with a reasonable cost. They worked with my schedule (cabinet delivery, personal availability), gave great advice before purchase, and did a great job on the install. And, uniquely and super-beneficially, Jeff provided detailed cost information in their quote, so that I was able to tailor the install for what I couldn't do myself, what I could but didn't want to do myself, and what I could drop from the quote (what I could do, myself). The installers were courteous, clean, and when I had to run out for an errand and they finished early, they stuck around the house until I got back so the house was not left open. On-time, on-budget, courteous, excellent workmanship, everything I could hope for.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet installation

Category remodeling, home remodeling