A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Shelbyville, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Shelbyville
- Southern Lawn Care and LandscapingAfter seeing the wonderful joB they did on town center I decided to hire them to do my home and business. Very pleased and very knowable about plants that thrive in this area. I needed some ground cover and Jason knew exactly what would thrive without completely taking over the trees and other structures
- Greenscape EnterprisesOwner took pictures of site, provided computer-generated overlays of projected landscaping. We approved plan, and work began within a week. Project was completed in about 4 days. Finished product turned out excellent.
- Frank Otte Landscape & Design Group, Inc.Great service/professionalism from the start. We got in touch with Kyle during the busy season and he was able to come out and give an estimate within just a day or two. I was MOST impressed with his punctuality upon meeting us and quoting the job. Within the week he arrived with a small crew and began the work. A small job, I know, but they were in and out in just a couple hours. They even found the hose on the other side of the house to clean up the walkway and water the lawn that wad been repaired - if I hadn't seen them myself, Id never had known they were even there! We were extremely happy with the work done and thought it was very reasonably priced - being that it would have taken us a lot longer and probably would have cost us a broken back or two! I can't say enough about how pleased we are to have found this company. We will definitely look to them if we ever need anything lawn related in the future
- Greenscape EnterprisesOverall our experience with Green Scape Enterprises, Mike and Lydia Bowman and their workers has been ideal. They have been more than helpful, trustworthy and have done all that they promised to do. Plus all this for a very reasonable price. We would highly recommend them for any landscape or yard maintance needs. Sincerly,Brenda and George Clar
- G & G CONTRACTING SERVICES, LLCThey di an excellent job!! They stayed on budget, provided a ladscapo there computer so I could make changes and get excatly what I wanted. The were always on time, finished job on time and were very professional throughout the work. Most important they did not leave me with a mess! Even while they were working they kept there supplies ou of my way. I also us there company for my business in te winter to plow snow an salt. They always do a great job when they say thwy will do it. I want to reccomend them to all my family, friends and neighbors! Great job guys
- Coastal Irrigation & PlumbingThey have very poor service. They are overpriced. The quality of the work is lacking. They have very bad attitudes. I would not be recommending them to anyone.
Irrigation Systems Installers in Shelbyville
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
- Business Description:Greenscape Enterprises is a full-service landscape development and property management company. We service commercial and residential customers, including manufacturers, hospitals, schools and small business in central Kentucky. Visit our FaceBook page for promotions and updates at facebook.com/GreenscapeEnterprises, or to learn more about us, check us out at www.GreenScapeKentucky.coRecent Review:I've had trouble getting a hold of them when there's a new season.Crystal M.
- Recent Review:It all went great. They are always on time and get the job done. <br />Jeff R.
- Business Description:We specialize in Residential and Commercial irrigation. Drainage/Erosion control, French drains, sump pump/downspout extensions, Landscape lighting and retaining walls. We are Christian owned and operated, We have over 50 years of combined experience and strive for excellence in all services we offer. Our customer service and response time is second to none! We are a family owned and operated business founded in 1993 by Rick Colasanti
- Business Description:Owner and head of operations, Terry Johnson, a professional artist and expert designer would be happy to answer any questions you may have. We believe the customers come first. You will never have to wait to contact your contractor. We work hand in hand with our customers to give them a yard that will be the talk of the neighborhood. No matter the size of the job at hand, you can expect the same results every time, We take the same amount of time maintaining your lawn as we would designing yo..Recent Review:The person that I worked directly with is Terry Johnson. <br /> <br /> I originally was looking at a deal with this company but he ended up offering to do the service cheaper on his own. I decided to use his services, the only thing he ended up doing was removing the leave and I had paid him $450.00! <br /> <br /> He wanted to use my equipment, which included a ladder and chainsaw. I declined because of liability I also believe he should have had his own tools. I think I heavily over paid and I didn't feel comfortable not going through Angie's List for payment of the deal. I think he was trying was trying to work around Angie's List and pushing products I didn't need. <br /> <br /> The checks I wrote were made out directly to Terry and not to the company, which I did find a bit suspicious. One was for $300.00 and the other was for $150.00. He didn't give me a receipt, nor did I actually receive a written estimateMarcia R.
- Business Description:Libbee's Landscaping is a full service landscape maintenance and construction company, we have been servicing the greater Cincinnati area for over 11 years, Contact us today for a free quote on your next projecRecent Review:The HOA is seeking another provider for the grounds and maintenance services due to continuous poor performance by Libbee's over the past two-three years. <br />VIRGINIA W.
- Business Description:Valiant Irrigation is a full-service residential and commercial irrigation provider. Locally owned and operated, Valiant Irrigation is dedicated to providing quality service at affordable prices. Our owner, Chad English, is a Western Kentucky native. To say that turf management runs in his blood would be an understatement. Chad comes from a family of Golf Course Superintendents, including his grandfather, two uncles and his father. Chad was the Superintendent of Murray Country Club for five ..Recent Review:They started to bore under my drive but the machine they owned kept falling apart. They never came back to finish and they left a big muddy mess on my property. The owner Chad English refused to complete the project or cleanup the mess on drive and restore it to the condition it was in prior to them arriving on the property I was told by a employee that they would clean up all the mud that they left on the drive but they left a big mess and did not cleanup as they said they would. They also damaged my asphalt when trying to bore under the drive.This is a two year old company with inexperienced help and equipment that is in dire need of repairs. I have had to pay someone else to cleanup their mess they left and have also hired another company to do the work that I hired them to do in the first place. I would not use this company agaidana f.
- Business Description:We offer reasonable & fare prices and a job done right the first time. We are fully insured and take great pride in our work, after all our finished job & happy customers is the best advertisement there is. So don't hesitate to call a company that cares about our customers and the final outcome. With over 20 years experience in customer service & A proven track record of customer satisfaction
- Business Description:We specialize in what I like to call " brick to curb service". We can handle all your lawn care and landscaping needs,whether it be new landscape design,maintaining existing landscape or just simply mowing your lawn. I have 10+ years of experience working with all kinds of landscape and hardscape materials, and my business partner is a Master Mason with 12+ years of experience. We are always accepting new projects and trying to expand our minds and our business
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Pewee Valley
- New Castle
- La Grange
lawn irrigation services in Shelbyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Awesome Services
- Awesome Services
- Buttery's Lawn Service911 Roy Dugger Rd
- Buttery's Lawn Service
- Can Do Construction Llc807 Sycamore St
- Can Do Construction Llc
- D. E. S. Landscapes llc
- D. E. S. Landscapes llc
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greenscape Enterprises
- Irrigation Plus P.o Box 514
Vine Grove, Kentucky
- Irrigation Plus
- James Sanders Nursery4123 Schneidman Rd
- James Sanders Nursery
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Valiant Irrigation1625 Hwy 121 North Byp
- Valiant Irrigation
- WRS - USA, LLC.124 Kennedy Rd.
- WRS - USA, LLC.
- Yard Pro LLC125 Raven Dr
- Yard Pro LLC
- Zeppa's Lawn ServicePO Box 483
- Zeppa's Lawn Service