Radon mitigation costs an average of $1,000.
Get matched with top radon inspectors in Sadieville, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local radon inspectors.
Recent Radon Mitigation Reviews in Sadieville
- Preferred Property InspectionsAs a first time home buyer I had concerns and questions regarding the entire process of potentially owning a home. Charles went above and beyond to walk me through his entire process, why he did what did and what he looked for. He is very thorough, very professional and genuinely made me feel at peace with choosing him for the job. I would highly recommend him read less
- Preferred Property InspectionsCharles arrived just as promised, and exceeded my expectations. He was very thorough, and I felt he examined every accessible areas, as well as those that were not easy to access (roof, attic, under stairs, etc.) I felt like I had a very complete picture of the condition of my future home, and was able to take the issues that were uncovered in the inspection to the home sellers, and request that the issues be fixed. Charles has answered every call and email when had questions. I would use him again without hesitation, and highly recommend him to those in need of a competent, reliable home inspector read less
- Preferred Property InspectionsFantastic! Mr. Collins was super nice and allowed us to meet throughout the inspection to go over his findings. He showed us personally what needed fixing, offered his recommendations, and people to do the job. We have already been working with his recommendations which have been outstanding. His report with pictures was thorough. We would definitely recommend to others read less
- Advanced Radon Services LLCThis company does exactly what it says and the workers are so meticulous in and around the home while working. The owner Edwin Huff makes a point to ensure all of his customers are satisfied before finishing the job. It makes a difference when you deal with the owner and he truly wants to make his customers happy read less
- Advanced Radon Services LLCFantastic job! I was sold before they came out, but they are quite knowledgeable and professional (you often get what you pay for from what I researched about their competition). We were buying our house, so they were very patient with us and our scheduling around other contractors. They did a suction test from one side of the basement to the other after checking the material under the basement concrete (gravel - not perfect, but good) and then recommended the perfect setup. They came back and installed a system so well that it looked like it was meant to be there - beautiful work both inside and out. The crew that came was friendly, professional and considerate, making sure to clean-up well after the work was done. Our pre-tests were done as part of the purchase and matched their later testing in the high teens and low twenties (pCi/L) and post-mitigation testing also matched (theirs and ours) at levels well under the EPA's 4 pCi/L limit. It's going on three months and our long-term average digital detector is showing only 1.5 pCi/L. I had not realized (and few others, besides Advanced Radon, seemed to think) that our area is in an EPA "red" zone on the national map and radon should be high priority issue for detection in schools and other places throughout the entire county. We'll happily see them again every 2 years for checkups. Thanks to Advanced Radon for making our home a healthier place for us, especially our children read less
- Gage Home InspectionsIt went excellent. Although my granddaughter knew little about Home Inspections and Radon Testing beforehand, Kerry explained exactly what he was doing and what the results meant. Not only did he provide an excellent oral explanation, Kerry's written report identified all areas, displaying pictures of such along with clear identification and problems. With his detail of the written report, you are able to go back and verify your complete understanding; his report provides a detailed checklist you can use while you have problem areas corrected. I would not hesitate to use Kerry again or refer others to use his services! His prices are most reasonable as they are in consideration of square feet being inspected read less
- Preferred Property InspectionsCharles is very professional and thorough. He encouraged me to be there during the inspection so he could explain his findings. I appreciated the knowledge he shared with me. I would definitely recommend his company.
- Preferred Property InspectionsMy husband and I have used Mr. Collins twice during our home buying process. He does an excellent job explaining problems with the home as well as what needs to be done to repair the home. If the second home falls through due to needed repairs we will hire him to inspect the next home we attempt to purchase read less
- Preferred Property InspectionsMr. Collins could not have been more thorough in his work. Went out of his way explain his findings and took his time to ensure that all of our questions were answered. Provided detailed report same day of inspection. Highest recommendation!!!
- Preferred Property InspectionsCharles is very knowledgeable and highly professional. He truly cares about the home buyer. We couldn't have asked for a better inspection for our new home.
Radon Testing Companies in Sadieville
- Business Description:Not every house or commercial building needs diagnostic testing. Many older homes and commercial buildings have features that require diagnostic testing to determine which type of system to install. Diagnostic testing of sub-concrete slab soil conditions have saved our clients several hundreds or even thousands of dollars. We have 4 convenient locations; Somerset, Bowling Green, Elizabethtown, and Lexington. Please call us for more details. Additional DBA: Radon Buster read lessRecent Review:This company does exactly what it says and the workers are so meticulous in and around the home while working. The owner Edwin Huff makes a point to ensure all of his customers are satisfied before finishing the job. It makes a difference when you deal with the owner and he truly wants to make his customers happy read lessHarry S.
- Business Description:Professional Radon Mitigation, LLC is Fully Insured and Fully Licensed. With more than 11 years in the construction industry, we offer fast, easy, and accurate testing and mitigation services for any real estate transaction. Systems are installed based on the needs of our client and for the best aesthetic look read lessRecent Review:Denis really knows his business. He installed our Radon Vent in two quick hours. The job looks perfect, and we had results on our own radon monitor the next day. It was a huge improvement. 8.3 average down to 1.3, and the next day down to less than one consistently. His post install test showed the same results. So glad we choose this company, they were very competitive on price read lessJessica R.
- Business Description:WIN Home Inspection is a full service home inspection company that performs the following services: Home inspections, radon testing, sewer scope, indoor air quality services, Infra red thermography, mold and water testing. We are a full service company. My company is the most service comprehensive company in Central KY. My background is Engineering and Industrial Maintenance Management, so I am very detailed oriented. I take my time and I do not rush. My reports are usually 40+ pages long wi.. read lessRecent Review:They did a great job and they were fine.Tonya H.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startup read lessAngie L.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:Residential Radon Testing Residential Radon Mitigation Commercial Radon Testing Commercial Radon Mitigation Radon in New Construction RRNC
- Business Description:FREE ESTIMATES. NO JOB TO BIG OR SMALL. EXPERIANCED PROFESSIONALS. QUALITY WORK GUARANTEE.
- Business Description:SWAT Environmental has installed over 50,000 radon systems throughout the country. We are America’s largest radon abatement company, and we have more certified technicians on staff than any other competitor. The experienced staff at SWAT Environmental leads the industry in removing radon from homes, schools, apartment buildings, condominiums, commercial and government buildings. SWAT Environmental is a trusted partner of some of the largest real estate firms in the country, and we lead the in.. read lessRecent Review:Home buyers beware: SWAT gets business with lower prices than competitors but do not be fooled. Do not go through with a home closing if the sellers have hired SWAT. Our experience: The radon mitigation work performed by SWAT has been unsuccessful in mitigating the radon in our home which was part of the closing. Since we became owners of the property SWAT have installed a second sub-slab system, added a crawl space vapor barrier, added two additional “taps” to the two sub-slab systems, and changed fans on both systems. Radon piping was visible in every quadrant of the basement; the impact on the finished basement’s aesthetic was significant –and the systems looked very sloppy and cobbled together. Also they chose a location of the first system inches from master bedroom window which was unacceptable for the noise. Despite all this effort the radon readings were still high, 10-13 pCi/L. SWAT concluded the persistent radon levels were due to a “cold joint” in the foundation of the basement, which is an expansion joint (gap) between the concrete slab and the concrete block walls. This cold joint runs along the perimeter of the basement’s outside walls. They recommended sealing off this joint with a flexible yet impermeable material. In order to access the cold joint, the basement walls’ finishing would need to be removed. Before we took this drastic action we decided to get a second opinion from another radon company who is locally owned/operated. They assessed the mitigation systems installed by SWAT and identified several problems including inadequately sealed suction points, pipe joints not glued - see pics, inadequate suction pits dug under the slab, and illegally wired fans. The company indicated they have replaced “dozens” of systems installed by SWAT locally. We have since had work done by the other company and radon levels have been successfully mitigated read lessEmily H.
- Business Description:J&M offers professional services in the disciplines of Engineering, Geology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biology, Phase I, II and III Environmental Property Assessments, Environmental Management, Environmental Auditing, Environmental Remediation and Emergency Response. Asbestos Training, Hazmat Training, Asbestos Management and Abatement, Asbestos Inspection, Lead Paint Abatement and refinishing, Mold inspections and abatement, Indoor Air Quality Monitoring and Abatemen read less
- Business Description:We offer state-of-the-art medical and surgical treatments for many symptoms women face. Our practice includes three board-certified obstetrician/gynecologists, a nurse midwife, and a physician's assistant. These providers, along with the staff work hard to promote a comfortable and caring environment. Dr. Frederick was the first general gynecologist in the state of Kentucky (and in our servic area) to successfully complete the requirements to utilize the Da vinci robotic surgical system. T.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful radon testing company articles
Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer. If your home’s levels test high, learn what to look for to make sure that radon mitigation is done correctly.
When building or remodeling, hire green architects, builders, remodeling companies and environmental inspectors to avoid buying toxic products for the home.
Find radon inspectors in
- Stamping Ground
- Dry Ridge
- North Middletown
- Morning View
radon inspectors in Sadieville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- (859) 225-1105 SWAT Radon Mitigation of Lexington839 East High St.
- (859) 225-1105 SWAT Radon Mitigation of Lexington
- Advanced Radon Services LLC155 Harbor St
- Advanced Radon Services LLC
- Elite Radon Solutions
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Elite Radon Solutions
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
- Geiler Home Services
- J&M Monitoring Inc251 Tollage Creek
- J&M Monitoring Inc
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Win Home Inspection104 Man O War Ct
- Win Home Inspection