Frederick, Dr. James B

Founded 2005 • With Angi since December 2008

We offer state-of-the-art medical and surgical treatments for many symptoms women face. Our practice includes three board-certified obstetrician/gynecologists, a nurse midwife, and a physician's assistant. These providers, along with the staff work hard to promote a comfortable and caring environment. Dr. Frederick was the first general gynecologist in the state of Kentucky (and in our servic area) to successfully complete the requirements to utilize the Da vinci robotic surgical system. This allows for minimally invasive hysterectomy and pelvic floor surgery that would otherwise require large incisions. We also treat female urinary incontinence, many types of sexual dysfunction, and prolapse of the vagina, uterus, and bladder....

Alford Home Solutions Inc

Alford Home Solutions has been dedicated to providing quality work on homes and businesses throughout West Virginia since 1963. Originally a pest control company, we have since expanded our services and our service area, which now includes the Tri-State Area area, with home solutions also available in Kentucky and Ohio. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Concrete Repair, Waterproofing, Pest Control, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Finishing, Bath Remodeling, and Patio Structures. Additional phone - (304) 768-2135.

Pro Performance Industrial, LLC

Pro Performance Industrial, LLC is a licensed and insured excavation and contracting company located in Ironton, Ohio.

Smith & Sons Plumbing

Smith & Sons Plumbing can assist you with your plumbing needs.

05/13/2015

Description of Work
My gynecologist is Dr. James B. Frederick.

Category internist

06/17/2014

I like him. He's just really nice and really easy to talk to.

Description of Work
Dr. Frederick is my OB/GYN.

03/20/2012

They were very patient with pregnant women.

Description of Work
Dr. Frederick is my OB/GYN.

07/25/2010

I will never see another doctor other than Dr. Fredrick. He is wonderful. My pregnancy went great and so did the delivery. I never had to wait along time on him and if I needed anything I could call him and he would return my call asap.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Fredrick when I was pregnant with my second child.

03/29/2010

Dr. Frederick took a lot of time to make sure he talked with me and answered all of my questions. He put me at ease and made the appointment a pleasant experience which is unusual for a gynecology visit.

Description of Work
first visit, check up and pap smear

Category obgyn

Obstetrician/Gynecologist, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, treatment of female urinary incontinence, treatment of pelvic pain without the use of narcotics, vulvar disorders, sexual dysfunction, laser aesthetics, robotic surgery

Check, Visa