Most phone repairs come from water damage from slipping out of a pocket into the toilet or a pool. To save your phone, pluck it out quickly and don’t turn it on. Get more tips for increasing the chances of your phone surviving its dip.
Get matched with top phone repair shops in Pendleton, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local phone repair shops.
Phone Repair Services in Pendleton
- Business Description:**Now offering onsite service within an 30 mile radius of zip code 12018-Averill Park; and nationwide Remote Services** With over 15 years of professional computer experience, we are here to provide tech support. We offer tech support and repair services for pc's, mac's, tablets, phones, game consoles and more. All new Clients will receive 10% off their first service. Ask us about our military and senior discount. http://www.518computerrepair.coRecent Review:They made it easy and was fast to work with. I was able to order my own parts and they charged me for only putting together the PC. Which was only two hours of labor!Brian P.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional Phone - (502) 267-4600. Award wining. Super Service Award winner every year 2009 through 2016. Additional website - www.wisebuyingmall.com/corriganelectric. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Contact name - Tom CorriganRecent Review:Perfectly. The outlets weren’t dead. It was my breaker acting “iffy”.WILLIAM B.
- Business Description:Full Service Repair Shop. Free Pickup/Delivery. $10 senior discount for in-shop repairs. $50 flat rate for remote repairs and tuneups (See our Storefront). $85 flat rate for in-shop PC/Laptop repairs. On-site services available. Free tuneup with every repair. Honest and speedy service!! Serving Huntsville/Madison and all surrounding areasRecent Review:We own a home-based business and rely heavily on our computers operating appropriately. We initially hired Eric a couple of years ago to service our computers when he was offering a Big Deal on Angie's List. He did not show up for our initial meeting. After trying to contact him several times, he finally responded and said that he had been on vacation and his schedule got messed up. We gave him the benefit of the doubt and agreed to have him look at our computers that needed serviced. He fixed the problems we were having. We thought at the time that he did a good job, so we agreed to retain him on a service contract and pay his monthly fee of $20. The fee was automatically charged to our credit card each month, and whenever we had issues with our computers, we would contact Eric to service them. Eric did fix the problems, HOWEVER, NEVER DID ERIC RESPOND WITHOUT US HAVING TO CONTACT HIM REPEATEDLY. His lack of response became quite frustrating over the years, and we would discuss our frustrations with him. Eric always told us that he would try to work harder to respond in a more timely manner, but never really improved much. A few weeks ago we were having issues with our computers, and we tried repeatedly contacting Eric via text messages, phone calls and voice mails. HE NEVER RESPONDED. HE APPARENTLY HAS LEFT US HIGH AND DRY WITHOUT ANY KIND OF NOTIFICATION. Eric had the skills to service our computers, but he lacked consideration and respect for us as his customers. We found him to be unreliable and unprofessional due to his lack of response. We would never recommend Eric or his company to anyoneDoris R.
- Business Description:We specialize in Online PC Repair & Diagnostics. We can clean your PC & increase your speed right over the net. No unplugging or leaving your private information with someone your don't know, plus you will receive FREE anti-virus software installed by us
- Business Description:Serving local area for 12 years. Lowest rates. No checkout fee. All work guaranteed
- Business Description:Repairs For You is a business ran with the customer's best interest at heart every step of the way. Myself and the 4 employees I have working for me have a 100% hands on approach with every job we are a part. Bids for jobs as well as billing details are contingent on an individual basis and will be settled between the customer and myself
- Business Description:Customer First IT is your local business to support ALL of your technological needs. As the world we live in continues to become automated and technical, we know the frustrations of trying to get products to work and the time it takes. That is where we come in, we are ready to help you with all of your technical needs! Call us today to schedule an appointment. A few of the services we provide: - Home Automation - Security Cameras - TV Installation - WiFi Optimization - Networking - Smart T..
- Business Description:Refresh Computers has been servicing and selling computers and related equipment out of our Central Florida Super-Store since 2001. Both our computer business and our telephone business have the same motto -'Get the customer what they need or want at the least possible cost'. This has been a very successful way to run a business and we are proud to be here to help you. Our telephone Company, Refresh Telecom offers business-class cloud based telephone service nationwide using some of the best ..
- Business Description:Due to overwhelming demand for our techs, As of October 2012 we are only accepting new clients for onsite service that are 14 miles from Hagerty High School 3225 Lockwood Blvd, Oviedo, FL. For those outside 14 mile zone our Remote Service is an option. Providing Nationwide remote assist and onsite service for most of Seminole and Orange Counties in Florida in services ranging from virus and spyware removal, new computer setup, quickbooks problems, email problems, transfer of files and progra..Recent Review:His name is Chris. We really like him. He is really good and we would recommend him. He comes to the house, you don't even have to take the computer out. He is a really good guy. We use him whenever none of the online stuff works so he is our point of inspiration. He always fixes it so he is somebody I would rate very well. He didn't charge us the last time he was here. He really helped us out. His normal fee would be $65 an hour.Mitchell L.
- Business Description:iResQ is made up of people just like yourself, people who love their iPods, iPhones, iPads, MacBooks, and other Apple products. We believe that we have found a better way to upgrade, repair and maintain your iPod, iPhone, iPad, Mac Laptop or Desktop Mac. Quick, affordable repair has never been easier, no matter where in the USA you are located. Additional e-mails - firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com. Charges are determined by services provided. National mail order repair available. Free 24 hour..Recent Review:Ipod seems to work fine now, repair was good. Customer service was responsive and easy to reach by phone. <br />Bill R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful phone repair service articles
Want to be smarter and think faster? Brain training companies say they make it happen, but the neuroscience community differs about the products’ effectiveness.
Find phone repair shops in
- La Grange
- New Castle
- Pewee Valley
phone repair shops in Pendleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All About Computers KYPO Box 384
- All About Computers KY
- Jeff Woodard Computer Repair15 Maysville Ave
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- Jeff Woodard Computer Repair
- Spangler's Phone Repair278 W College Ave
- Spangler's Phone Repair