Geek Choice Nationwide Remote & In Home Service

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2010

Geek Choice, is the number one choice for onsite computer service in the Greater Boston Area. We also provided Remote Service Nationwide! At Geek Choice the number one goal is to help you. Our experienced and certified technicians are available 7 days a week to resolve issues as simple as helping you get the most out of your PC or as complex setting up a business network. Not sure if you need a geek? If your computer has any of the following problems, we can help:, Slow computer, Computer startup problems, Scanner not working, Printer not printing, Virus or Spyware, Not connecting to the Internet, or the "blue screen of death". Additional phone- 617-778-2302, 617-262-2626. Additional DBA - Computer Geeks....

Techie to the Rescue

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

07/24/2017

They did a good job remotely cleaning up and speeding up PC

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remote clean up of PC

04/10/2017

This company has been very responsive to my requests (always on a deadline to get papers done for school) and they are prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Virus removal and clean up. Computer running slow, and annoying pop-ups.

01/03/2017

Person came over, very polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer was being slow and weird.

10/24/2016

It was fine. It was a remote service. There were no additional charges.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for Geek Choice Nationwide Remote & In Home Service. They scanned our computer. They checked if there were viruses or malware.

10/10/2016

No show two times in a row. Same excuse, the technician has an emergency, cannot make it. Left a message but no one in the office got the message to call me and let me know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Computer restore and windows upgrade

CATEGORY home theater design

Wireless network setup. Data backup. Recovery. Video cards. Hard drives. iPad, iPhone & home entertainment setup.

Power jack repair.