Geek Choice Nationwide Remote & In Home Service

Computer Training
Computer Sales
Electronic Gadget Repair
Office Equipment Repair

Geek Choice, is the number one choice for onsite computer service in the Greater Boston Area. We also provided Remote Service Nationwide! At Geek Choice the number one goal is to help you. Our experienced and certified technicians are available 7 days a week to resolve issues as simple as helping you get the most out of your PC or as complex setting up a business network. Not sure if you need a geek? If your computer has any of the following problems, we can help:, Slow computer, Computer startup problems, Scanner not working, Printer not printing, Virus or Spyware, Not connecting to the Internet, or the "blue screen of death". Additional phone- 617-778-2302, 617-262-2626. Additional DBA - Computer Geeks....

Modern Light Electrical

Full service electrical and home theater contractor specializing in lighting and home automation.

Aztec Sound and Communications

Aztec provides complete solutions for commercial and residential clients. We can provide complete turnkey solutions for your home or business. Our goal is to allow our customers to benefit from today's technology with ease and comfort. We are expert System Integrators, which means we can take much of the various and mismatched technology that exists today and integrate it in a way that is easy to work and easy to use. When you hire Aztec, you will always get the same technician that is familiar with your setup, we don't use sub contractors - ever. We are always happy to come out for free to look at your project and give you the best price with the best options available, we do not low ball you to get the job then add in all of the things that should have been in there to begin with. Many of your customers appreciate that we provide a complete system, not a cheap one that they keep having to throw money at until it finally works.

E R Electric

I'm a journeyman electrician, with one employee at the moment. I do not use sub contractors. I'm a licensed in the state of MA and NH. I give out free estimates, ask for details. Depending on the job it could be charged hourly or a set price. I give a 1 year warranty on all my work. I'm always on time!!! Hope to hear from you soon...SPECIAL OFFER FOR AL MEMBERS--$699 FOR INSTALLATION OF UP TO 6 SMOKE DETECTORS FOR ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS. PLEASE CALL US FOR DETAILS!

Offers by E R Electric on Angi

07/24/2017

They did a good job remotely cleaning up and speeding up PC

Description of Work
Remote clean up of PC

04/10/2017

This company has been very responsive to my requests (always on a deadline to get papers done for school) and they are prompt.

Description of Work
Virus removal and clean up. Computer running slow, and annoying pop-ups.

01/03/2017

Person came over, very polite and professional.

Description of Work
Computer was being slow and weird.

10/24/2016

It was fine. It was a remote service. There were no additional charges.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for Geek Choice Nationwide Remote & In Home Service. They scanned our computer. They checked if there were viruses or malware.

10/10/2016

No show two times in a row. Same excuse, the technician has an emergency, cannot make it. Left a message but no one in the office got the message to call me and let me know.

Description of Work
Computer restore and windows upgrade

Category home theater design

Wireless network setup. Data backup. Recovery. Video cards. Hard drives. iPad, iPhone & home entertainment setup.

Power jack repair.