Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Pendleton, KY
There are 10 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Pendleton
- Ace Handyman Services of Central MarylandThis company is very helpful and responsive and most timely. The work was conducted quickly and in a professional manner.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleThe installer showed up on time and with all the materials needed to do the job. The crew divided so that they could start the front and back of the house simultaneously. They were quick and thorough. Although they had indicated they would need three days to complete the work, they finished in two.
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - LouisvilleAll of the double-pane windows in our house which had only one course of brick above the window frame were failing. We were advised by the window installer that as there were no steel lintels supporting these windows, the pressure of the brick was causing the seals on the glass to fail and that this could also cause potential problems with newwindows we were planning toin install. I contacted Bone Dry Masonry and they scheduled Jon Boswell to come our and review our situation. He provided me a written estimate by email within a day of his review stating both the anticipated cost as well as tentative start and completion dates. The installation crew arrived early advising us both one hour in advance and within ten minutes of their arrival time. Jeremy Marowelli reviewed what they would do and promised to come back the next day accompany us on an inspection of the completed work. The crew worked quickly and efficiently to complete the installation and returned the next day to wash the brick. Jeremy returned the next day as promised and accompanied us on the inspection explaining in detail what had been accomplished and why. The work was completed on time and as estimated. The brick blends so well you cannot tell that anything has been done to the windows. I look forward to working with them in the near future on another household project read less
- D&R Home Services IncWe recently got a contract on our home. The inspection was performed and of course there is always a nit picky list as a result. We needed mortar repair, soft wood repair and flashing repair as well as have a baseboard put back that was taken off for electrical repair. D & R called promptly to set up an appointment for the repair estimate was on time, provided an estimate quickly, answered questions and provided their professional insight. I e-mailed them asking when they could start and within the week they had started the job and completed it within less than 2 full days. We have had work done previously on our home - this was the best experience yet. With over 20 years of home ownership and hiring many a company I couldn't be more pleased. We had called some mortar repair and chimney repair companies who wanted to charge thousands of dollars as they wanted to bring out scaffolding or an electric lift. Bill performed the chimney repair on a 40 foot ladder and knocked the chimney work out and did a great job!!! He redid the work that was done when we bought the house 7 years ago. The previous job never looked good now it looks seamless. If you have something large or small you will be pleased with the knowledge and professionalism of both Rusty and Bill. Recently I had heard a co-worker talking about the work they had performed using Angie's list in another state. The gentleman said he uses the people off of Angie's list for everything and has been 100% satisfied. This is my first time using Angie's list and I am 100% satisfied read less
- Bill's Masonry Services LLCAfter 5-6 days of work, it was remarkable. Bill was able to get this completed before Christmas, which we had pushed hard for. He had a busy schedule but was able to work this in and kept us happy.
- CDM ConstructionThe project went well! This is our second project with CDM, and we couldn't be more pleased! All of the crew were polite, efficient and answered all of my questions. We are extremely pleased with the quality of their work. Thank you, Charlie and all your employees! CDM will be our choice should we have a need for any more repairs read less
- CDM ConstructionThe project went wonderfully well! Every single person who came to our home was polite and answered any questions we had. After the project was completed, Mr. McKinney came over to see that everything was complete. His attention to detail is so appreciated! We have another major project (removal and replacement of our raised patio) planned with CDM Construction in the spring of 2018. CDM is most definitely our contractor of choice for any of our home projects needing their type work read less
- RYE Mason ContractorsRobert Young—owner of Rye Mason Contractors--is a top-notch masonry contractor with expert knowledge in exterior remodeling. We contracted with Rob to add stone siding, extend a roof, and add a patio to our cabin. From the start, we knew we were in good hands as Rob took a special interest in getting to know us personally and understanding our needs and budget constraints. His friendly and enthusiastic demeanor, attention to detail, patience, and professionalism made the remodeling experience a pleasure. We have received numerous complements from friends and visitors regarding the quality and appearance of Rob’s work on our cabin. I would recommend his company to anyone interested in stone masonry or exterior work to existing structures and patios read less
- Authentic Stone CreationsThey were incredibly flexible which worked well for us. We had rain so that delayed the project by a day but they worked diligently the following days n made up that time. Also they rarely asked to come inside for water or bathroom. On the hot days I was very surprised. They are very considerate of the homeowners. We really feel grateful for their service. Thank you Charlie n Ashley! read less
- Karl Mattes Co IncWe needed the work done quickly prior to closing on the sale of our house. The company called us back very quickly with an estimate of the cost of the work based on the phone description. They scheduled an appointment within a couple of days. We had some miscommunication at first as the repairman thought he was only giving us an estimate of the work to be done after seeing the damage. We explained we needed repair quickly and thought he was there to do the repair. He got on the phone with the company office, explained the situation, and was able to have a replacement refractor part ordered right away. The company then rescheduled the repair appointment for a few days later. They were on time and the work was done well and quickly. They also sent us a receipt for the work done more quickly than their usual time frame so we would be able to provide proof of the repair to our buyer. We appreciated the company working with us to quickly resolve the miscommunication about the purpose of the initial appointment read less
Masonry Contractors in Pendleton
- Business Description:Our Louisville roofing team is licensed, bonded and insured to take care of your home improvement needs. For 25 years, Bone Dry Roofing, Inc. has built its reputation as the premier roofing contractor across the Midwest. Our committed workforce strives to be the ultimate Louisville roofing and home improvement contractor. Additional DBAs - Bone Dry Masonry Louisville, Bone Dry Roofing-Louisville Inc read lessRecent Review:I called three times for the estimate and never heard back.Maggie C.
- Business Description:We are here to help you with all your construction needs such as rough carpentry, concrete, excavation, property maintenance and more.Recent Review:Devon is an extremely hard working guy. He does a great job! We would hire Devon again for sure!Becky M.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated company with 6 years of experience. We can help homeowners with any type of concrete project. No job is too big or too small for us! We take pride in working hard and making sure our customers are always happy read lessRecent Review:The front brick steps of my home needed to be reset. Yoel Construction did a fantastic job. They were prompt, friendly, professional and fairly priced. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again read lessAllan B.
- Business Description:Here at Ram Roofing & Remodeling, our company is based on the belief that our customers are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service possible. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Please give us a call today read lessRecent Review:Issac at RAM Roofing is a top notch roofer / inspector and his team are among the best in the area. I have waited until bad weather hit the house to write this review so that I can say with certainty that the roof installed is everything I wanted. Do it right the first time. If you are keeping your house (like I am) and don't want to have to re-roof and/or repair your roof multiple times then these guys are the quality roofers you want. The pricing is fair and the quality is top notch. Thanks Issac & Team read lessWilliam M.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installation read lessRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:CDM Construction LLC has been in business in Murray, KY for 30+ Years. We take pride in our work & customer satisfaction is our goal! Just give us a call or visit our website to find out more! www.cdm-construction.ne read lessRecent Review:Wonderful so very pleased with the resultsJudith M.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters now read lessGloria P.
- Business Description:Call today for remodeling services. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:It was good, positive, professional and friendly.Tracy S.
- Business Description:At Rock Solid Contracting, our customers are more important than anything... We strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction with every job, not only every job but with every customer contact as well. We believe that honesty, integrity, and providing good workmanship at a competitive price is the foundation of our company's existence and longevity, and will allow us to build long term relationships with our customers. Our team is committed to under-promising and over-delivering! We appreciate.. read lessRecent Review:Communication was EXCELLENT!!!! The prices are VERY reasonable!! Work looks AMAZING!!!!! I appreciate companies that show up on time and have great customer and Rock Solid was just that. Thanks guys!!!!! I’ll be calling again the next time I need some work done read lessAlonna M.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to get the job done! Specializing in Masonry, Chimney Repair & Tuckpointpointing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:It was prefect, they were awesome. They did a very wonderful job and very courteous. The workmanship was just 100%.lisa s.
Deals in Pendleton for Masonry
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- La Grange
- New Castle
- Pewee Valley
masonry contractors in Pendleton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bone Dry Roofing & Masonry - Louisville8130 New LaGrange Rd.
- Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc4616 Pinewood Rd
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greenscape Enterprises
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&C Masonry & Construction2922 Old Owingsville Road Mt
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- Jaimes Masonry LLC1012 Southern Ave
- J&C Masonry & Construction
- Lundy Construction, LLC833 W. Gordon St
- Lundy Construction, LLC
- RAM Roofing & Remodeling LLC4965 US-42
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rolling Hills Nursery3860 US Highway 641 N
- Roof & Remodeling Solutions109 Maple St
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- Rubio bricking
Mount Eden, Kentucky
- RAM Roofing & Remodeling LLC
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- United Dynamics Inc2555 Cannon Street
New Albany, Indiana
- United Dynamics Inc
- Yoel Construction234 Stuart Ave
- Yoel Construction