A Godsend Roofing Co

Founded 1983 • With Angi since April 2011

We offer you lifetime guaranteed shingle roofs (ask for details), gutter Installation, roofing and Siding Contractors in Lexington, KY and surrounding areas. Member of the Better Business Bureau with a grade A rating. Insurance Claims Specialist. Apartments, churches, and barns. Never a down payment necessary. Locally owned and operated. 100% customer satisfaction....

Currey’s Renovations LLC

Stone Age Masonry

Additional contact name - Tina Copley

ThoroughWash

ThoroughWash is a local business which specializes in pressure washing, gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation. We take pride in our work and ensure quality workmanship. Request your free estimate today!

06/25/2018

This company came right out the next day to clean my gutters. They were very professional and polite. They even went above and beyond to attach one of my downspouts to the house when it had come loose. I will be recommending them to all my friends and family and using them again in the future.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

04/04/2018

Following a bad deal with a previous contractor, we found ourselves in need of soffit and gutters on our new covered deck. We made several calls to roofing/gutter companies in the area. Darrell was one of the few who made time to place a bid on our small job. His crew did excellent work and even inspected and repaired (at no additional cost) a new gutter on the house that had been giving us proble...

Description of Work
Gutter and Soffit Installation

Category decks,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

09/12/2017

A number of workers showed up and completed the job while I was at work. They did a great job and cleaned up after themselves very well. Price was $1,000-$1,200 less than other estimates I received. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I had a new roof put on.

02/21/2015

Regretfully I had to cancel. My roofer that installed our new roof in 2014 showed up (I messaged him before I called Godsend) to take care of us. Called Darrell back and he was very understanding.

Description of Work
With the bad winter weather we sprung a leak in our home. Apparently the build up of ice and snow has caused a snow dam and me not being able to go up on the roof to fix it, I called Godsend. Darrell was friendly and said he can get someone out to clean it off and assess the situation.

08/21/2014

He sent his son to inspect the condition of gutters. He called me with price.I accepted . He came the next day to clean gutters. He cleaned up after job was performed. I am very please . He was a Godsend !!

Description of Work
Clean my gutters.

Roofing contractors, Shingle roofing, Gutter Installation, Roofing Services, Siding Contractor, and home additions and remodeling

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available