Little Guys Movers

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2013

2015 Family Cir

Lexington, KY 40505

Whether you are buying your first place, downsizing, or just making another stop along your journey, Little Guys Movers will get you there. For two decades, we have been providing fast, friendly and affordable service to take the stress out of moving day. When you work with us, you can count on meticulous, careful handling of your possessions in professional moving vans, and accurate customized price quotes - with no surprises....

07/17/2019

Elizabeth C.

Setting up move was easy. Ended with broken items. Rude foul mouthed workers. Office staff Emily is dumb as they come. Couldn’t answer one question. Manger is an *******. Don’t waste your money here.

Description of Work
Small move

04/26/2017

Terna R.

Fantastic!

Description of Work
Furniture moved.

02/13/2017

Lora S.

Excellent help! These guys were friendly, courteous, and very helpful. They worked nonstop for almost 5 hours with only one short break. I called several times before the move to make adjustments and the front office personnel were very accommodating. All furniture was moved with extreme care with no damage to furniture or homes. I would certainly call these guys again! Actually finished the job below quoted price because they ended 15 minutes early.

Description of Work
Moved furniture, including two pianos and various antique pieces to several different locations. Loaded up junk and threw it away in our dumpster on property. Moved furniture to three different locations and carried a load off to Goodwill for us.

Category hauling services, moving companies, piano moving

01/16/2017

Theodore I.

problem free.

Description of Work
Have used Little Guys many time and I keep coming back because they are dependable and I get to work with the same people every time. I have even used them for a multi state move because the same folks that loaded were the ones that drove and unloaded. I knew from start to finish who was in charge.

10/26/2016

Heather H.

I am so happy I went with Little Guys Movers for my move from Kentucky to Iowa! Not only was the price considerably less than their competitors, but they did a great job. Christian, Josh, and Dustin made my move as smooth and stress-free as possible. Christian and Josh got the pleasure of driving the truck to Iowa and unloading. They were very patient asking questions about where something should go and took the time to explain different things I would need to setting up my washer and dryer. Well worth the money!

Description of Work
Moving from Kentucky to Iowa

Category hauling services, moving companies

01/09/2016

Michael L.

Little Guys Movers showed up on time and moved everything very quickly. Were completely professional and did not cut any corners to save time even tho they did the entire move in a flash. Full service too; meaning if something needed to be taken apart to be moved correctly, they did it. The original quote was 100% on target with the final cost (no hidden charges). I would recomend these guys to anyone and everyone!

Description of Work
Moved furniture from Lexington to Danville.

Category hauling services, moving companies, piano moving

10/24/2015

Suzanne S.

Would highly recommend. Kept me well informed before and during the move. Their pricing was very accurate and almost exact to the quote they gave me. The only difference was that I had more boxes than I estimated, which raised the price slightly - but not very much. If you are accurate with the number of items to move, then their quote is spot-on. All communication during the process was very professional and informative. They arrived on time, and worked diligently during the whole move. They were very professional, and also very friendly. They were very careful with all my items and everything arrived in great condition. Any items that they had to take apart for the move, they put them back together when delivered. As they were bringing items in, they always asked me if where they put it looked okay - they made sure that my furniture was centered, looked good where it was, etc. - very conscientious about making sure that I was pleased with everything. They offered to move it around so I could see how it looked. They were fantastic with making sure that everything looked and fit just right. My movers were Logan, Luke, and Thomas - and they were great! My move had a couple of difficult aspects because I have a very steep driveway, which they could not drive the truck down - so they had to carry everything up that steep driveway, which I know was difficult for them; but they never once complained. I also had items stored under the house in a dark and musty area that had to be carried out up a steep yard, and then up the steep driveway too. Lots of uphill, strenuous moving for them, but they kept a great and cheerful attitude the entire time. Overall - very pleased with the entire process and the price. Moving is so stressful, but if you hire Little Guys Movers, it will definitely help take away some of the stress, because they do such a fantastic job. I've had to move several times, and it was always a very stressful, unpleasant experience. This time, however, because of the professional, efficient, careful job they did, combined with their cheerful great attitudes, it was actually a very pleasant experience. Highly, highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Move furniture, boxes, etc.

Category moving companies, piano moving

10/14/2015

vanessa M.

It was a wonderful experience! Jacob, Nick, and Joe were very courteous, professional and friendly!

Description of Work
They moved my baby grand piano.

Category piano moving

Wildcat Moving LLC

MOVING CAN BE EASY! You just need a little support! Please allow us to help you get the job done as quickly and painlessly as possible. We are moving professionals with HUGE BOX TRUCKS (26’), dollies, furniture pads and tools. Best of all, we are clean-cut young men that charge $150 per hour FLAT RATE (extra $10/HR Fri-Sun)! Our prices are much less than the big guys because we are locally owned and efficiently managed by UK MBA graduates. Not paying franchise fees allows us to charge customers less while paying our clean-cut and responsible movers more. | 2 Specially Trained Packers/Organizers = $100/HR ... 2 Clean-Cut Movers + 26 Foot Moving Truck = $150/HR ... Add a third mover = $50/HR ... Extra $10/HR Fri-Sun ... We start and stop the clock at your home and charge by the minute - no rounding up!

5 Star Quality Service

Planning a move can be overwhelming and stressful at times. 5 Star Quality Service understand the best ways to navigate the roads and how to handle your belongings to keep them safe and protected. Knowing that your possessions are in safe hands will help to ease your mind on moving day. Saturdays and Sundays work is 10% off.

Roadrunner Moving