Jones Piano Services

Founded 2003 • With Angi since January 2012

856 Meadow Ln

Lexington, KY 40505

Our customers pianos are only moved by a crew that is experienced in moving pianos, organs, and grandfather clocks. We have a very solid reputation in the piano-related industry here in Central Kentucky and most likely with your own tuner....

06/11/2018

Vickie M.

On time, quick, and had all the materials to move the piano. No scratches on the floor or nicks on the walls. Our house required many twists and turns, but they managed it effortlessly and were true professionals!

Description of Work
Move piano

12/03/2016

Robert H.

This the company I should have hired for entire job. Very responsible, responsive, professional.

Description of Work
Replace piano after New flooring completed. Had to hire second company because first one scratched new flooring in other room during initial move.

09/26/2016

Sue C.

Everything went perfect! Everybody in this company that I spoke with or worked with were courteous and helpful. They definitely know how to do their jobs and they do them very well!

Description of Work
They moved a piano from from one floor of my house to another floor. They had to go out the front door, up the walkway, across the street to the driveway, and down the driveway to the back door of the bottom floor of the house.

12/08/2015

susan J.

Description of Work
Everything was perfect. Very good communication. Piano moved professionally and swiftly. Punctual and very careful with the piano. I highly recommend Jones Piano services!!

06/29/2015

Bonnie B.

Description of Work
Moved three pianos.

10/08/2014

John H.

Description of Work
Moved piano across the street.

12/31/2013

V L.

The movers were right on time and were very professional and courteous. Our grand piano was bigger than they expected (my error), so they measured everything carefully before wrapping and moving it. We needed to clean the piano legs before transport and they helpfully disconnected them for us and waited for us to finish. They had all the equipment needed to get up and down our porch steps and got the piano out of our house and loaded on their truck in under half an hour. The piano was being delivered to my mother's house across town and I wasn't there when they dropped it off, but she told me that it arrived without any damage and that they set it up and moved it into place just where she wanted it, so she was very happy. I don't expect to need to move that piano again any time soon, but we were pleased with their service and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Moved a grand piano from one private residence to another across town.

12/03/2013

Martha K.

They responded quickly with a price when I emailed about moving our piano. They showed up at the appointed time right on time with all the equipment they needed. The piano was moved to where we wanted in a flash with no damage to floors or walls along the way. It was all good - quick and painless.

Description of Work
They moved a piano from a bedroom outside and into another room at the other end of the house that couldn't be accessed from inside.

03/07/2013

karen C.

Very professional. Called 30 minutes prior to arrival. It was obvious they knew what they were doing. The price was extremely reasonable.

Description of Work
Moved an upright piano.

01/25/2012

Christie A.

I had hired another company to do this job (Bright Side Moving) but they showed up late in a wrecked van, an old flat trailer hitched to the van with boards laid across the trailer. I couldn't get a hold of my contact so I went home. While I was waiting for the secretary to call or my contact, another person contacted me stating she understood I was having a problem. She had been given this information by an employee who had heard what had happened. Jones Piano Moving said they could handle the job for me, but would have to call one employee in from out of town. She quoted me a price of less than what the other company had said it would cost. I met the two employees at the residence. They were waiting on me. They very carefully disassemble to clock the way you are supposed to and moved it to my residence. They moved the piano out and then moved the clock in and set it up. They knew what they were doing. Then they took the piano to my Cousin's house as promised with no problems what so ever. They were very courteous even though they had been called on what was supposed to be their day off. I couldn't ask for a better out come to what could have been a disaster. I'm very appreciative to Virginia Jones for contacting me.

Description of Work
They were to pick up an antique Grandfather clock from one residence, move to another residence and drop clock off, pick up a piano and move to another residence.

Piano Tuning
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Professional Piano, organ, and grandfather clock moving.