What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Leitchfield, KY
There are 0 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Leitchfield
- EasyPro Property ServicesDJ and his team were great. I called looking to have my leaves removed and after going to their website I noticed a house washing special they were running for the fall. The leaf removal was fast and the house looks amazing! Job well done!
Leaf Removal Services in Leitchfield
- Business Description:Repairs For You is a business ran with the customer's best interest at heart every step of the way. Myself and the 4 employees I have working for me have a 100% hands on approach with every job we are a part. Bids for jobs as well as billing details are contingent on an individual basis and will be settled between the customer and myself
- Business Description:.If your lawn is in need of professional assistance, there is no need to look any further. At Fannin's Outdoor Care, we can provide you with a variety of services to help your lawn look great throughout the year! Located in Fairborn, Ohio, we are a competent and experienced lawn care company. With 4 years of experience, our residential and commerical services include a wide variety of areas of lawn care, landscaping, and snow removal. Call Now at (937) 631-7181 and Request Your Free Estimat..Recent Review:it went great! he put amazing stripes in my yard, and kept my planting beds clear of weeds.Katelynn C.
- Business Description:Owner and head of operations, Terry Johnson, a professional artist and expert designer would be happy to answer any questions you may have. We believe the customers come first. You will never have to wait to contact your contractor. We work hand in hand with our customers to give them a yard that will be the talk of the neighborhood. No matter the size of the job at hand, you can expect the same results every time, We take the same amount of time maintaining your lawn as we would designing yo..Recent Review:The person that I worked directly with is Terry Johnson. <br /> <br /> I originally was looking at a deal with this company but he ended up offering to do the service cheaper on his own. I decided to use his services, the only thing he ended up doing was removing the leave and I had paid him $450.00! <br /> <br /> He wanted to use my equipment, which included a ladder and chainsaw. I declined because of liability I also believe he should have had his own tools. I think I heavily over paid and I didn't feel comfortable not going through Angie's List for payment of the deal. I think he was trying was trying to work around Angie's List and pushing products I didn't need. <br /> <br /> The checks I wrote were made out directly to Terry and not to the company, which I did find a bit suspicious. One was for $300.00 and the other was for $150.00. He didn't give me a receipt, nor did I actually receive a written estimateMarcia R.
- Business Description:DBA Home Services & A CutAbove Handyman. ACA Handyman Solutions, brings to our well appreciated customers of the mid-south, prompt, reliable, courteous service. We offer affordable solutions to all your repair and construction needsRecent Review:He initially quoted me the job at $45 but by the end charged me $80.00. Additionally he tracked dirt all over my home. Worst of all when he left, I checked his work and the doors would not close or lockJeannie H.
- Business Description:Greenscape Enterprises is a full-service landscape development and property management company. We service commercial and residential customers, including manufacturers, hospitals, schools and small business in central Kentucky. Visit our FaceBook page for promotions and updates at facebook.com/GreenscapeEnterprises, or to learn more about us, check us out at www.GreenScapeKentucky.coRecent Review:I've had trouble getting a hold of them when there's a new season.Crystal M.
- Business Description:We are a local, family-owned company with over 30 years of experience in construction. We provide remodeling for existing structures and also provide new-construction services. We service commercial, residential, and agricultural clients. We also provide a minimum warranty of one year on any performed work. Estimates are provided at no cost. We are also fully licensed and insured. Our company motto is simply, "When Quality Matters to You"Recent Review:He picked up the headboard in August of 2011. He said the work would take 2 weeks tops. After about 2 months of hearing from him several times about the progress he'd made on the bed, he suddenly stopped answering calls or emails. Finally, in January of 2012, I decided to file in Small Claims Court in the hope of getting the bed back. Court fees were $90. Two days before my March court date, I found the bed in my driveway unfixed and with a note attached to it. He'd written a letter of lies telling me that he thought the bed had been repaired and given back to me and that he didn't know it hadn't been returned to me until he received his subpoena. This guy is nothing but a liar. What should have taken two weeks ended up taking 7 months, and in the end, my headboard still needs to be repaired. Stay far away from this guy. He lies and I doubt he can fix anything. <br /> <br /> <br /Steve S.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:General Contractor
- Business Description:Hargis Home Improvement is a local small business that provides services to those in the communtiy. We do all types of work needed at homes and businesses. It is run by myself, Jesse Hargis. Larger jobs may include sub-contractors, but customer will be notified in advance. All work require a signed contract by all parties. We require half of monies up front with the rest upon completion of work. Larger and longer jobs may require draws, but will be discussed and written in contract. We..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- Mc Daniels
- Falls Of Rough
- Vine Grove
- Horse Cave
- Park City
leaf removal services in Leitchfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&J Professional Services3512 Curt Road
- BJ's Mowing, LLC50 Shoal Creek Drive
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B&J Professional Services
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Fannin's Outdoor Care365 E. Somerset Church Rd. suite 6
- Fannin's Outdoor Care
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greenscape Enterprises
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Hargis Home Improvement
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising