Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Louisville

Founded 1953 • With Angi since June 2006

4.3

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Louisville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC. Saturday hours by appointment only, closed Sundays. ...

Absolute Overhead Door Service was founded by Vince Heuser when he saw the need for a new garage door company that performed at a much higher standard than most companies in the local area. He understood and saw that the need for HONEST, knowledgeable, dependable, and friendly technicians was apparent and Absolute Overhead Door Service was then founded in 2007. Please call the location most convenient for you for a FREE estimate! Louisville, KY 502-561-8444 Elizabethtown, KY 270-765-2291 Bardstown, KY 502-331-0040 Southern Indiana 812-944-8110 Shepherdsville, KY 502-955-5011

Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly in your budget as it does in your home. - Our responsive, local remodeling teams work with your busy schedule to complete most projects in three days or less! - With impeccable clean-up at the end of every day, your stylish new bathroom and beautiful, energy-efficient windows will be the only evidence Improveit was ever there. - Every bathroom and window we install comes with a full, transferrable lifetime warranty, we will be there – any time you need us. At Improveit, our worry-free, five-star remodeling experience has inspired countless customers to work with us for project after project. We can’t wait to show you, like them, what it’s like to improve your home with confidence.

Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needs.

03/05/2021

It was very smooth. We have not had the siding installed yet but so far they are running on time.

Description of Work
N/A

Category awnings,siding

03/05/2021

Wonderful! Everyone was super polite and the windows look great! Definitely will be getting the second half of my windows done by Champion as well.

Description of Work
Half of my windows replaced (upstairs and downstairs)

11/04/2020

My salesman Robert Armstrong was very professional and aided me through the installation on some minor problems that occurred. The installers did a great job and left no mess.

Description of Work
Replaced patio doors and frame

Category woodworking,doors

Thank you for the kind words. We’re happy to hear your overall experience with us was a good one. We are always here to provide any help you may need. Don’t forget to tell your friends and family about us!

10/19/2020

Installers seem fairly nice but left a mess at every windows and left them dirty. Was missing parts for one window that I called about and they said someone would call me in about a week (which I thought was kinda long), week as come and gone and no calls so I called again and got an answer machine. Starting to feel like they think we'll we got your $ so we are done with you. I've had people roll ...

Description of Work
Seven windows installed

Category replacement windows

We’re sorry you weren’t satisfied with your recent experience. We appreciate you sharing your concerns so we can address them and prevent them from ever happening again. Please call us in national customer care so we can discuss this with you directly – 513-327-7338. Thank you.

03/12/2020

One of the service people that came was very argumentative. He spoke over the top of me several times. He said, “ don’t try and blame me I’ve never been here. “ I tried to explain that I knew he hadn’t been here before but he wouldn’t stop talking over me. He then said, “ nobody told you 1230 for a appt. They always give a window. “ Again I tried to speak and he began talking over me. He was rude,...

Description of Work
Warranty repair

Category replacement windows

Replacement Windows, Sunrooms, Patio Rooms, Vinyl Siding & Entry Doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing