Adding a skylight is a home improvement that lets natural light in a room. Whether to use a pro or tackle the job depends on your experience with DIY projects.
Get matched with top skylight installers in Irvine, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local skylight installers.
Recent Skylight Installation Reviews in Irvine
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of LouisvilleThe installers were very knowledgeable and professional. The only drawback was that we were on a time constraint to have it built by a certain date. The contractor was aware of this and and worked hard to stay in the time frame. My wife and I increased the size of the sun room and when the roof panels came in they were too short for the proper overhang. Due to the time constraints my wife and I had no choice but to accept the shorter roof panels because the correct ones would have taken 6 weeks longer read less
- Elite Roofing LLCIt went well. There were several leaks and one was due to a sky light not being put in properly. Elite identified that and fixed it.
- Robbie Lee ConstructionRobbie repaired tornado damage to our old Victorian house. He fixed the roof and other different kinds of damage to the sides of the house. Robbie and his top notch crew do fantastic work. His courtesy, dependability, professionalism and attention to detail are only exceeded by his honesty and trustworthiness read less
- IFIXROOFS.COMIt was a big repair job. The roofer was very friendly. We weren’t sure that they could fix the leak since it is really hard sometimes to tell from where the leak is coming from. We haven’t had a leak since then and I am very pleased about that. They were here when they said they were going to be here. They finished quickly and cleaned up after the job was done. The roofer had done work for a couple of people that I know here in Danville and I got references from them. So I would recommend him. I got another estimate from another company and there was a difference for about $700 to $800, but they were not going to do all the work that he did. There was no guarantee too. I would use the services of IFixRoofs.com in the future too read less
- Central Kentucky RoofingRequested proposal in Oct. Gave nice written and signed proposal stating how to reconnect porch roof to existing roof, how to brace up, and re-roofing porch and roof. Never a courtesy call to let know they were coming. Didn't follow the written and signed proposal, left garbage EVERYWHERE in yard, and driveway, we are still picking up nails, screws, and other misc hardware from driveway. Didn't brace (falling) porch roof, and owner and 3 workers crashed in 3/4 of our porch roof. Charge US $1500 extra to replace the roof damage he had done. The roof fell on our grill, dog kennel, it tore some siding, and trim, and gutter. We felt obligated to pay for him to finish in the dead of winter. He took 2 weeks to come get his dump truck. When we took him to small claims court he LIED and said we told him not to brace it up. He also LIED about being insured. Said his insurance Co was Certified Insurance Company, and gave me his Insurance agency and her phone number. Unfortunately the Judge ruled insufficient evidence because Brian Young (owner) was the only one who had signed the written proposal, so because we had not signed (and were not asked to sign it) it was not a contract. SIGN ALL PROPOSALS! I hope I can save someone from this thief! He is a true con-tractor!!! He puts on a good show in the beginning, but does nothing he promises read less
Skylight Installers in Irvine
- Business Description:Reliable Residential Roofing and Guttering has been in business since 1979. Reliable has been under the same ownership since its incorporation. Reliable does all types of roofing, guttering, siding, chimney flashing, etc. We are proud of the name Reliable and pride ourselves on our workmanship and customer satisfaction. We have a staff of knowledgeable sales people that come to the job site and measure each job individually before sending the customer the estimate. We use quality materials fo.. read lessRecent Review:They did an outstanding job. Above and beyond! They showed up when scheduled. Completed the job and followed up afterwards to confirm I was satisfied. And did some follow up touch work and did not bill. This is a very professional and organized company; I would recommend them highly read lessLisa M B.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green today read lessRecent Review:No response back from them - never acknowledged my request through Angie's List. This is the second time I have contacted through Angie's List with no response. I am not sure method actually works. Contracted the job elsewhere read lessCynthia B.
- Business Description:All your home needs specializing in custom built cabinet's and interior trim
- Business Description:Hargis Home Improvement is a local small business that provides services to those in the communtiy. We do all types of work needed at homes and businesses. It is run by myself, Jesse Hargis. Larger jobs may include sub-contractors, but customer will be notified in advance. All work require a signed contract by all parties. We require half of monies up front with the rest upon completion of work. Larger and longer jobs may require draws, but will be discussed and written in contract. We.. read less
- Business Description:We have 12 employees that directly work for us and 3 sub-contractors. All are submitted to random drug and alcohol testing, are covered by insurance and posses the skills to complete every job in a timely and professional manor. Our billing is different from job to job depending primarily on size of task, projected time and any specialty materials or craftsmanship. I am personally on each and every job to oversee every phase and maintain a helping hand and professional relationship with eac.. read less
- Business Description:We offer reasonable & fare prices and a job done right the first time. We are fully insured and take great pride in our work, after all our finished job & happy customers is the best advertisement there is. So don't hesitate to call a company that cares about our customers and the final outcome. With over 20 years experience in customer service & A proven track record of customer satisfaction read less
- Business Description:Are you looking for window installation company? We proudly provide mainly windows installation and also Mowing, Door Installation, Sunrooms, Siding, Interior House and more services in Hopkinsville, KY. Serving Hopkinsville and the surrounding areas including Clarksville, TN, G and G Windows & More is your one-stop source for top quality windows and siding. We offer both glass windows and vinyl windows for repair, window replacement, and new installation. We also offer a large selection of v.. read lessRecent Review:Took a little longer than we planned,but we had to order cabinets and counter tops.Paul P.
- Business Description:Metal Roof, Siding and Accessories.
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new .. read lessRecent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br / read lessLaura M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful skylight installer articles
Dormers, additions with windows protruding from a home's roof, provide a remodeling option to increase interior space for bedrooms, bathrooms and closets.
Find skylight installers in
- Clay City
- Mount Sterling
- Paint Lick
- Mount Vernon
- East Bernstadt
- Salt Lick
skylight installers in Irvine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&H Construction Co.
- marrosso Contracting197 Massey Lane
- marrosso Contracting
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Wyatt's Roofing4703 Austin Tracy rd
- Wyatt's Roofing