Not sure how to handle advertising for your lawn care business? From lead generation to hyper-local flyers, we’ve got some great marketing ideas for your landscaping company that’ll help you get more leads and new customers year-round.
Get matched with top lawn treatment services in Hyden, KY
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn treatment services.
Recent Lawn Treatment Reviews in Hyden
- Bastin LandscapeDaniel and team have been our go-to landscapers for almost two-years (since we moved to Shelbyville). They are always on time and quick to perform the tasks when they arrive. Our lawn and landscaping always looks great and we wouldn't trust anyone else to take care of us. Also, they take good care of us during the winter too by keeping our driveway and sidewalk snow/ice free read less
- Scotts lawncareWe just started using them and I think we’re going to love them. We have about 20,000 sq. ft. in our yard and we were concerned that they wouldn’t do it all and they did every single bit of it. They always give us discounts for stuff. They gave us discount for referring my neighbor. We really like them. We have used other lawn services and we think this is going to be the one read less
- Greenscape EnterprisesOwner took pictures of site, provided computer-generated overlays of projected landscaping. We approved plan, and work began within a week. Project was completed in about 4 days. Finished product turned out excellent.
- Metcalfe Landscape & GardenI have been using them for many years. They are really personable. They are there on time. There is nothing to complain about.
- Affordable Lawn CareA friend told me about this guy who she said he did a good job for her, so I thought I would give him a try. He came to my house and shook my han and introduced himself as Tim Pettit. Well we walked around the house and looked at my yard and he told what was the best way to go about improving the looks of my yard. He began to tell me things that I never even thought about as far as making my yard good. So I thought I would give it a try, He showed up on the day we agreed on and started to get right to work. I watched him as he was doing the work and noticed that he was doing little things that I thought I was going to pay extra for like, picking up some trash and moving thing out of the way so they would not be damaged by the equiptment he was using. Some of them were my grand daughters toys. When the job was done I went out to look it over and I was shocked to see how well my yard had look. It went from a jungle to a yard that I can be proud of. I was really amazed at the work he did and he did not charge me for those little extras he did. Mr. Pettit did such a good job and showed a lot of care in what he was doing that I would have to recomend him for any lawn care to anyone. So I am going to have him do my yard work from this point on. I could have never done it in the time he did nor could I have made it look that good read less
- Greenscape EnterprisesOverall our experience with Green Scape Enterprises, Mike and Lydia Bowman and their workers has been ideal. They have been more than helpful, trustworthy and have done all that they promised to do. Plus all this for a very reasonable price. We would highly recommend them for any landscape or yard maintance needs. Sincerly,Brenda and George Clar read less
- G & G CONTRACTING SERVICES, LLCThey di an excellent job!! They stayed on budget, provided a ladscapo there computer so I could make changes and get excatly what I wanted. The were always on time, finished job on time and were very professional throughout the work. Most important they did not leave me with a mess! Even while they were working they kept there supplies ou of my way. I also us there company for my business in te winter to plow snow an salt. They always do a great job when they say thwy will do it. I want to reccomend them to all my family, friends and neighbors! Great job guys read less
- Cumberland Lawn CareThey have done a wonderful job of helping my lawn look more full. Their goal is to help my lawn fill in some bare spots by letting the grass grow high for a few weeks so it will turn to seed. They have really done a good job of mowing and trimming. They also are very courteous, helpful and professional. I would recommend them to anyone read less
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5540I don't have any other providers to compare prices to. We live far out in the country, and don't really have a lot of choices. I wasn't sure if I would use them, but they sent a new technician. I will give them a try. So far it's been an A. I will continue with them, and see what happens.
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5550They do a really good job. They show up on time to their appointments. I don't have any particular complaint, but they do call at some unusual times during the day ( ex: around dinner time).
Lawn Treatment Services in Hyden
- Business Description:General contractor offering a host of services for residential needs. anything from decks to roofs to landscaping. call with your project details and we will provide the information you are looking for.
- Business Description:Owner and head of operations, Terry Johnson, a professional artist and expert designer would be happy to answer any questions you may have. We believe the customers come first. You will never have to wait to contact your contractor. We work hand in hand with our customers to give them a yard that will be the talk of the neighborhood. No matter the size of the job at hand, you can expect the same results every time, We take the same amount of time maintaining your lawn as we would designing yo.. read lessRecent Review:The person that I worked directly with is Terry Johnson. <br /> <br /> I originally was looking at a deal with this company but he ended up offering to do the service cheaper on his own. I decided to use his services, the only thing he ended up doing was removing the leave and I had paid him $450.00! <br /> <br /> He wanted to use my equipment, which included a ladder and chainsaw. I declined because of liability I also believe he should have had his own tools. I think I heavily over paid and I didn't feel comfortable not going through Angie's List for payment of the deal. I think he was trying was trying to work around Angie's List and pushing products I didn't need. <br /> <br /> The checks I wrote were made out directly to Terry and not to the company, which I did find a bit suspicious. One was for $300.00 and the other was for $150.00. He didn't give me a receipt, nor did I actually receive a written estimate read lessMarcia R.
- Business Description:Greenscape Enterprises is a full-service landscape development and property management company. We service commercial and residential customers, including manufacturers, hospitals, schools and small business in central Kentucky. Visit our FaceBook page for promotions and updates at facebook.com/GreenscapeEnterprises, or to learn more about us, check us out at www.GreenScapeKentucky.co read lessRecent Review:I've had trouble getting a hold of them when there's a new season.Crystal M.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Jesi.Recent Review:Jesse came out to give me a quote which I thought was very reasonable compared to other quotes I got. He also suggested that in the new yard area, we should put down some good quality topsoil which we did. It certainly worked. When he came out to perform the job, he thoroughly went over all parts of the yard. The new grass seed grew beautifully and our yard looks great. I'm so impressed with them that I will be using their company next year for our lawn treatment. <br / read lessMarti O.
- Business Description:we started our business in 1997 and still going strong been around and done it all and we work hard at what we do to keep it a professional and timely service. we are one of the fastest growing all in one cleaning and contracting services in our are read less
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re.. read less
- Business Description:This is a small family run business specializing in personal home and lawn improvements and maintenance.Recent Review:requested they lower the blade for a shorter cut, and the lawn looked very professional once they were done.Emma R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn treatment service articles
Whether or not to reseed your lawn is not a decision to take lightly. Reseeding requires a lot of time, effort, and patience—but if you have a patchy yard, it might be just the thing that saves it. Learn how to reseed your lawn here.
The cost to reseed a lawn can vary depending on the size of your yard and the condition of the soil. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of reseeding or overseeding your lawn, along with whether or not you should hire a professional.
Find lawn treatment services in
- Flat Lick
- Saint Charles
- Pennington Gap
- Pippa Passes
- Rose Hill
lawn treatment services in Hyden
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Arborscape4934 Hwy 421 s
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
- Greenscape Enterprises
- James Sanders Nursery4123 Schneidman Rd
- James Sanders Nursery
- Our Vital Earth6919 Plymouth Sorrento Rd.
- Our Vital Earth
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Yard Pro LLC125 Raven Dr
- Yard Pro LLC