Better Homes Restoration

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2010

225 Main St. Ste E

Florence, KY 41042

Additional phone number - (859) 912-4928. Additional DBA - Better Homes Roofing & Gutters LLC....

roofing (23)siding companies (4)gutter repair (2)chimney repair (1)countertop installation (1)

01/15/2021

Michael G.

no complaints, punctual, work satisfactory

Description of Work
stone veneer repair

Category countertops,siding

Work Completed On 01/15/2021

06/27/2020

Ken S.

It did not go....got a message 10 minutes prior to the appointment that he could not make it. Never heard from them again.

Description of Work
Soffit replacement

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

I am sorry for the late cancellation and no follow-up. Are you still in need of the repairs? I'd be happy to send another associate to provide you with a free estimate.

05/13/2019

James C.

Excellent job was done by Better Homes Restoration and Remodeling. I loved everyone about them. They used wonderful material and were super professional. Writing a review on Angie's List was a horrible thing to do. I love everything about Angie's List except for trying to write a review. That says a lot about how much I love the job that Better Homes did. If I didn't appreciate Better Homes so much I would have given up on doing a review.

Description of Work
I needed my roof replaced because of storm damage.

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our company for the work completed on your home. It was a pleasure working with you.

John B.

They were definitely the best roofing company I've ever used and they are very neat and the job was smooth and the guys are polite

Description of Work
New roof installation

Work Completed On 06/20/2018

Thank you for the positive feedback. We strive to do excellent work for our customers.

Jeremy S.

Absolutely amazing. Highly recommend. They we're here on time, they work the entire time, they cleaned up after, absolutely phenomenal, very professional and down to earth.

Description of Work
They did a new roof. They install the new roof. Clean out the gutters.

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for writing this review. Our goal with every job is a very satisfied customer!!

nick B.

It went great and they are very professional.I will used them by any chance that I can

Description of Work
They fix the booth and on the roof

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the positive review. Our main goal is to provide excellent workmanship and materials on every job. We greatly appreciate your business

Brad J.

It went really well they give me an estimate of the cost and they clean up after themselves, the are professional and on time

Description of Work
Installed a new roof and gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 03/20/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the positive review. It is our goal to provide excellent workmanship on every job. We appreciate your business.

04/23/2019

Bill W.

Excellent! he did not leave any mess, he cleaned everything after the work and he finished the job on a timely manner

Description of Work
They put gutters on my house

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 04/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your business is greatly appreciated.

01/12/2015

Lynn and David T.

They were good, put they were not very punctual. They didn't always show up on tome but otherwise they were fine.

Description of Work
The fixed a leak on my roof, and replaced a couple shingles.

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 12/15/2014

01/01/2015

Carl S.

Dan Simpson was excellent to work with. He paid attention to what I wanted done and made recommendations to me. He then allowed me to make my choices as to what materials I wanted them to use. His pricing was very fair. He and his crew went above and beyond the original contract in order to take care of a couple of issues we discovered once the roof was torn off. I was very pleased with the final product received. I have since used Dan and his company for another project and have recommended them to a number of people. I won't hesitate to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
They removed and replaced the existing roof, gutters, and vents on a duplex I own.

Work Completed On 08/01/2014

Roofing and gutter replacement & repair, vinyl siding replacement & repairs, interior work, drywall repair and replacement, interior & exterior painting, window replacement, kitchen and bathroom remodels, concrete replacement patio, sidewalks.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa