Adding a skylight is a home improvement that lets natural light in a room. Whether to use a pro or tackle the job depends on your experience with DIY projects.
Get matched with top skylight installers in Cunningham, KY
There are 0 highly-rated local skylight installers.
Recent Skylight Installation Reviews in Cunningham
- Chambers Roofing Co IncSkylight never installed. Roof was covered for almost a full year, before I found a reponsive roofer, who performed the task well.
Skylight Installers in Cunningham
- Business Description:We have been in the window cleaning business since 1987. Family owned and operated now for over 25 years. Now run by second generation, Rachel and Nathan Brimmer. We have 3 Crews to take care of your home or business window cleaning and pressure washing needs. No job is to big or to small! Look for us on Facebook: Robs Cleaning Company For FREE estimates, in Western Kentucky and Southern Illinois Rob's Cleaning Company is the place to call for Quality Window Cleaning! We take pride in..Recent Review:I was very pleased! Jesse did the actual work and was very thorough and professional. He arrived on time; covered his feet every time he came in the house and was quite willing to accommodate my request to add some windows as well as to clean the eaves. The owner, Nathan, came by near the end of the day and we had an excellent conversation about doing other kinds of "around the house" projects. They cleaned up everything when they left. Also, Rachel, who first took my initial call and inquiry; scheduled the project; and kept me informed was very helpful and equally professional. It's a small family business and they take pride in it. I HIGHLY recommend Rob's Cleaning Company! <br /Mark D.
- Business Description:Isaacs Exterior Specialist- We are fully insured,free estimates, 25 years experience, travis- 859-285-9154 william- 859-621-2334 office- 502-535-5020 we do just about everything on the exterior of a house and even some on the interior. Everything commercial and residential. Our main specialty includes roofing, from shingles, to metal, to epdm, torch down, copper, and any other roofing systems. Also replacement windows, vinyl siding, hardy plank, stucco, interior and exterior painting, new ..Recent Review:They were responsible for putting on a 20x18 ft extension on our existing pole barn. The crew showed up the first day and dug the posts and set them efficiently. After that the entire project went downhill. The trusses on the existing barn were apparently not standard. They attempted to jerry rig the roof supports by CUTTING in more than 1/2 way into the 2x6 support and setting up the trusses in the cutout! They said they were going to reinforce it later. Obviously we told them this was unacceptable and they had to remove the ruined supports and order the correct trusses. It turned out they said it would take weeks for those trusses to come in so my husband ended up making some of them on his day off. The owners son is on the crew and wanted to make them out of soft pine instead of the normal standard harder wood used for supports. We had to demand the proper wood for the job. One of the supporting posts had moved after it was set. They put the barn up around it anyway. It was so bowed a gutter could not be put on properly and drain. We had to ask that they fix it. They did fix it but again my husband did most of the work. The actual placing of the metal is sloppy. They consistently misses screwing the supports when putting the metal roof on. You can see multiple screws on the underside of the roof where they missed the boards entirely. They also never used a chalk line when attaching the sides of the barn. The screws are in wavy lines with nothing straight or neat. We changed the color of the barn trim with this job. They spray painted over the old trim "to see if they could get it to match" but over sprayed all over the place. It looks sloppy and never asked us about painting the metal. When confronted about the mess he said he would fix it. Some of the "fixes" involved scrubbing with a solvent (which didn't clean it all up) or placing 3 scraps of siding on one corner where the overspray was. They never showed up before 10:30 except for the first day and also didn't get much done the days they were there. He constantly asked for more money in smaller increments to "buy supplies" which was not in the arranged contract. He said he had no cash flow. From a project management standpoint they never had everything they needed and would go to the store to get whatever they needed and come back hours later or not at all. The project took 45 days but could have been done in a week with an efficient crew and better project management. The main shingled house's roof was subcontracted out to a crew that did not speak English. I do not know their name. They completed the roof in two days and did an OK but not perfect job. The weather was a little cold to allow the shingles to set properly. I did not know this at the time or would have asked them to do it another day. I hope it will be ok. They could have cleaned up better but at least these guys showed up on time and actually worked hard. <br /Laura M.
- Business Description:Chambers Roofing has been serving Paducah and the surrounding area since 1943, providing top quality craftsmanship customers have come to expect. Owners Mark and Joe Chambers do not take that responsibility lightly, they understand and embrace their company's 67 year reputation of family values and dependable service. Providing hands on service from start to finish, Mark and Joe give personalized service to meet each customer's every need. Superior workmanship, quality repair work, and except..Recent Review:Awful. Do not use chambers. Paid them $600 to repair a leak in my roof. Their "repair" did NOT fix the leak. Called them, he said he would come out and "take a look"......NEVER SHOWED! After a year of him not returning calls or e-mails I filed a complaint with the BBB. He came back out (only after being forced by the BBB complaint), pretended to do some more work. STILL did not fix the leak. Rude, unprofessional, and incompetentsteve s.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Bob Gray.Recent Review:Exceptional company to deal with, extremely professional. Went above and beyond to help. <br /> <br />N D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful skylight installer articles
Dormers, additions with windows protruding from a home's roof, provide a remodeling option to increase interior space for bedrooms, bathrooms and closets.
Find skylight installers in
- West Paducah
- La Center
- South Fulton
skylight installers in Cunningham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!