The Paint Doctor

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2012

4.2

I will come and give free estimations. For scheduling purposes, I ask for a 3 days. I also ask for a deposit upon signed contract....

Woods Power Washing

12/21/2015

03/19/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted two bedrooms and a new construction bathroom. I have wall paint on trim and trim paint on walls. Paint all over hardwood floor in closet. Paint is peeling off bathroom walls.

09/11/2014

I was moving into a new home, and I wanted my master bedroom, closet and bath and my laundry room painted before the furniture and appliances arrived. He worked in the evening after hours for three nights to accommodate my needs even though he was already doing another job during the day. The next week he completed the second bath, a long hallway, living room with vaulted ceiling, and kitchen/dini...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Randy turned my ugly beige walls into a beautiful bright gray! He came to my home to consult and gave me an estimate within 24 hours of my call. He also helped me with color selection. I'm very pleased with the results!

04/22/2014

03/27/2014

Randy is a very personable guy. He has been in business a long time and knows what he is doing. Everything went very well. He was very prompt, worked fast and cleaned up after himself as much as possible. I felt comfortable with him in my home while I was here and while I was away. We will hire him again in the future for some other projects we have down the road.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted two coats of paint on my 12 foot ceilings in the Living Room area and Foyer. Painted two coats of paint on my 9 foot ceiling in my Dining Room as well 2 coats on my stairwell to the upstairs.

CATEGORY interior painters

Interior and exterior painting & pressure washing.

Satisfaction