The Paint Doctor

Founded 1986 • With Angi since March 2012

4.2

I will come and give free estimations. For scheduling purposes, I ask for a 3 days. I also ask for a deposit upon signed contract....

12/21/2015

03/19/2015

Description of Work
Painted two bedrooms and a new construction bathroom. I have wall paint on trim and trim paint on walls. Paint all over hardwood floor in closet. Paint is peeling off bathroom walls.

09/11/2014

I was moving into a new home, and I wanted my master bedroom, closet and bath and my laundry room painted before the furniture and appliances arrived. He worked in the evening after hours for three nights to accommodate my needs even though he was already doing another job during the day. The next week he completed the second bath, a long hallway, living room with vaulted ceiling, and kitchen/dini...

Description of Work
Randy turned my ugly beige walls into a beautiful bright gray! He came to my home to consult and gave me an estimate within 24 hours of my call. He also helped me with color selection. I'm very pleased with the results!

04/22/2014

03/27/2014

Randy is a very personable guy. He has been in business a long time and knows what he is doing. Everything went very well. He was very prompt, worked fast and cleaned up after himself as much as possible. I felt comfortable with him in my home while I was here and while I was away. We will hire him again in the future for some other projects we have down the road.

Description of Work
Painted two coats of paint on my 12 foot ceilings in the Living Room area and Foyer. Painted two coats of paint on my 9 foot ceiling in my Dining Room as well 2 coats on my stairwell to the upstairs.

02/15/2014

Everything went great. Randy always provides an estimate and contract explaining the job to be done and expected cost and payment schedule. He is always on time and provides the equipment needed for the job. Randy has a very steady hand and is able to do trim without additional taping which can be time consuming. He is also a whiz with the chaulking gun which speeds up his productivity. He is also...

Description of Work
Painted walls and trim of my kitchen.

12/15/2013

The job that he is on will take several weeks to complete, we are very pleased with the work at this time.

Description of Work
He is still working at this time and he has done everything that he said he would do.

10/08/2013

I decided to use another contractor before the Paint Doctors appointment, however this contractor came by my jobsite and identified other work I will do in the future. He was very professional and I look forward to using his services in the near future.

Description of Work
Contact by me resulted in an immediate call back and we set up an appointment.

09/15/2013

he was thoughtful and curtious.. he let me know of other potential problems and how to handle them. He was thorough and insightful and knows his business. I felt comfortable and safe with Randy. He did an awesome job.

Description of Work
the gutters and some windows.

Category pressure washing,interior painters

03/12/2012

He is very meticulous. He is also very conscientious in his work. If he won't be there on time, he will call to let you know.

Description of Work
I used them for interior painting.

Category interior painters

Interior and exterior painting & pressure washing.

Satisfaction