Looking to paint your home and boost your curb appeal? Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should caulk before or after painting the exterior of your home.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Corbin, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Corbin
- Thoroughbred RoofingGreat! The roof was finished quickly! They helped with the matching and it was perfect! Price saved me about 1,800 dollars over two other companies! I was impressed! We did buy the roofers lunch from Wendy’s to show our appreciation. Hard working crew.
- Lopez PaintingThe job was well done. Done on time. Staff was pleasant. I will use Lopez for my next painting project
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending
- Miranda paintingExcellent work! Prompt and continuous progress from start to finish. Reasonable cost and quality results. Turnkey project, I needed to do nothing but look over their finished work.
- Nu Wood WorksWe would highly recommend Nu-Wood Works to anyone! This was the third time that we have used Nu-Wood Works and will never use anyone else again. We have our home stained every five years. The last time we couldn't find the phone # and had someone else stain our house. Well, that was a big mistake. As we were looking for contractors we found Nu-Wood again. It was great speaking with Mark who we had worked with two times before. He immediately came out (1 1/2 hours away) gave us a quote and the job was theirs. Chris was the on-site worker who did all of the work. He was a perfectionist! He took his time and treated our home as if he was working on his own. We couldn't be happier with a job well done
- J. Cruz PaintingMr. Cruz was great to work with. He was very knowledgeable. He came and tested all the colors before the project even changing a color that I decided I didn’t like. The work was very well done. I highly recommend Juan Cruz and will have him back for future projects.
- Painting The TownDue to change in job we are having to relocate & fairly quickly. Prior to putting our home on the market we decided that while we think our home is in excellent shape & beautiful, once it is on the market most likely others who come view it for the first time may find things that we tend to overlook. We didn't want that to impede the sell of our home so we took the initiative to make a list of everything from nail holes, scratches on walls, ceiling stains, patchwork & just an overall better appeal. We joined Angie's List & began the search & came across "Painting the town" & gave them a call for an estimate. What we liked was that the owners Robin & Skip came in person to meet with us & walk through and outside our home as we had our target list. They were delightful which as many can relate to sometimes can be a red flag b/c you think well maybe they are nice but will they follow through? Well they did more than follow through! From beginning to end they were nothing but professional & I mean down to every individual who worked for them. You know when it's your home you worry about who is coming to work in it & we even asked in the beginning as far as who would be working in our home. They stressed that they would trust them alone in any family member's home. While we had someone at the house each day, they were exactly right as far as the character of those coming to work. There were days when there were 3-5 working in our home & some days just a couple of them & every single one of them were professional, courteous, neat, clean & good at what they did. I compared them to a SWAT team! They would come in & work & I mean work. Several times, Skip the owner would come & do a few things himself & he did the errands for the workers which was good b/c they didn't have downtime. They cleaned up every area they worked on & made it look terrific. To top things off, during the time of all this work, our oldest daughter was very ill & ended up in the hospital, etc. Robin personally would check on us via email or phone call & extended her concern & prayers. I could go on but I think I make my point. I recommend them to anyone. They are honest, genuine & good at what they do from the beginning to the end of the project or process. They will be on our Christmas card list
- Painting By Shelly IncShelly returned by inquiry quickly. She was on time for the estimate and the job. She and her crew were professional and worked quickly. They left my home clean and tidy. No messing around - no forgotten items. Great job.
- The Busy MenWe were so impressed with him. It was just one guy. I was just amazed at how much work he could get done. He showed up on time, and when he said he was going to be there, he was there. He gave me his cell phone, anytime I ever texted or asked him a question. We were trying to move long distance, and we were trying to move from 4 hours away. He would respond with a text right away. He bent over backwards to accomplish the job. I would use him again. He will be one of the very first ones to get a hold of for an estimate
- K.G.R.'S PaintingWe approached KGR painting to stain the deck. He looked at the deck and started within just a few days of the quote. He completed within a couple of days, arriving early and working late. We are completely satisfied with the work. Would recommend highly to others.
House Painters in Corbin
- Business Description:Drywall finishing ,texture ceilings,paint interior we will make shure the job is done right and make shure the customer is happy for a fair priceRecent Review:They painted the interior of my entire house. I am extremely happy with the results - everything looks beautiful! I was very impressed with Jacob, Adam & Jayson. The went above and beyond. I just moved here from out of state and didn't have any references except for what I found on Angi. They are very respectful hard workers and worked long hours. They also took great care with my furniture and household items and cleaned up when they were done. Adam even fixed a running toilet for me. I would definitely recommend them and I will have them back to paint my garage and other items in the future.Nancy O.
- Business Description:Counter Culture Plus is Lexington's most personal surface contractor. We have every award in Central Kentucky, including multiple Super Service Awards here, as well as the highest rating on Google, Houzz, Facebook and seemingly everywhere in our area for consistently and comprehensively delivering a superior experience. In 2018, after over a decade of service to the company, GJ Gerard purchased Counter Culture and his wife Jena, joined the already amazing team, including the legendary Lesli..Recent Review:For now, it's a job that hasn't been done, but I am submitting this review at this point because of the sub-par performance by the company this week. On May 5, we visited the office, paid the required 50% deposit, and signed the contract for purchasing and installing the countertops. I will say that every interaction up until then had been very professional and helpful. We had not done a project like this before and Leslie answered every question patiently and knowledgably. We set the morning of June 2 as the date for installation. We were told that the workers would arrive around 9:30 a.m. and all existing countertops had to be removed prior to their arrival. They would install the new ones, but they would not remove the old ones without an additional fee. We were given a copy of the contract with the installation date written on it. We heard nothing from the company after that date, but we did visit the store in late May to discuss backsplash options. We had a good conversation and agreed that we would wait until after the installation to choose a backsplash. We discussed the date of the installation because we still had to make sure we had a sink and faucet, but nothing was said that indicated any problem with the June 2 installation. On May 31, we donated our existing countertops and sink to the Habitat ReStore, leaving us with an unusable kitchen without running water. On June 1, the day before installation, I emailed a question to the store, but did not receive a response. On June 2, I took off work to be there for the installation. At 10:30, my phone rang and it was Counter Culture Plus. They said they were responding to my email from the day before, but that my question didn't matter because they couldn't do the installation today anyway. They said they were badly backed up by some other projects. They further said my countertop had not even been cut and they couldn't know when they would be able to reschedule the installation. I pointed out that I had taken off work to be there and, in response to their requirements, had made my kitchen unusable in anticipation of the installation. I pointed out that, if the countertops had not been cut, they knew days or even a week in advance they were not going to make the installation and had not said a word to me. They admitted that was a lack of communication on their part for which they were sorry. I don't question the sincerity of the apology, but I don't think the company recognizes how unprofessional this service was and the effect that it has had on me as a trusting customer. My family with teenage daughters now faces more than a week without a usable kitchen. Eating out and using paper plates and cups gets old and expensive quickly. You never realize how much you use your kitchen sink until you don't have one. I don't understand how a company that appears to be successful and professional cannot have a procedure for notifying customers with installation dates when they will not be able to do the service on that date. It appeared that even the call that I did receive on the scheduled date was only in response to the email I sent, not a call to inform me of the change or to apologize. I hope to edit this review later and add how the company bounced back and installed beautiful countertops and treated me like a valued customer, not a person whose time and money is not important to them. But for now, I am a dissatisfied customer and thought others looking for a countertop company should know that things might not go smoothly with this company, at least for nowDamon P.
- Business Description:Specialist Roofing & Home Improvements, remodeling. (Roofing, Paint, Drywall, Flooring, Siding, Door & Windows replace, Gutter installation & Cleaning, etc.) Since we started operations, with 15 years experience, we have maintained our commitment to the needs of our clients and achieve their maximum satisfaction with our work. As industry leaders, our comprehensive approach enables us to offer a wide range of services on all of our projects. We are your best choice! In Quality & in Experienc..Recent Review:Perfect, on time every day. Excellent communication. Had a plan sent for my approval before the work started and achieved each one of the points of the plan on time and at budget. Will hire for future projects.Ryan B.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:We had just purchased a new home and needed repairs on the roof right away. They came out and gave us a quote right away. Didn't try to talk us into all the "other stuff" that all the other companies we called did. They are very hard working and did a great job. Came in, got the work done and cleaned everything up when they left. We are very happy with the services they provided. We also got a quote from them for doing a window replacement and will be hiring them in a few months to do this as well. <br /Laura S.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:I was very impressed with the service. I am a photography student so I work with a lot of heavy weight programs and very large files. I also do a ton of research along with my school work. After one year of using my brand new laptop for school, I had NO space left on my computer, it was crashing constantly, files were corrupting, and of course, everything was taking forever to load. I called HelloTech for help. They were very understanding of my need for a very complete and fast repair. They were very prompt, diagnosed the issues with my computer, then gave me options on how it could be repaired and modified to accommodate my needs, along with price quotes for each option. Very professional, we worked out a plan that fixed every issue that I had. I am more than happy with my "new" laptop and I would most definitely hire them againShelly F.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go RhinoRecent Review:Wonderful. Called before appointment to let me know he was in his way. He was prompt, professional, clean, courteous and patient. He asked a lot of questions to ensure he and I️ were in the same page. I️ had many many questions. He answered all of them. Like most people, we are on a budget. The initial estimate was not in my price range. He bent over backwards to try and get me to my price point. Talking with Ryan, is like talking with a friend. He listened, gave feedback and gave pointers on how to execute my project. Can’t wait to get startedJulie P.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:They came out to give me an estimate the next day. The gentleman that gave me the estimate was very professional. The price was comparable with other companies I checked with. I will probably use them for the jobterri S.
- Business Description:Hale Roofing, LLC, in Bowling Green, KY, is the area's leading roofing specialist serving Allen, Barren, Butler, Logan and Warren counties since 1978. We specialize in residential roofing and replacement, seamless gutters and more. For all your roofing needs, contact Hale Roofing, LLC in Bowling Green todayRecent Review:My mom & dad had a leak in the roof of their house & could not find where it was coming from. They had no idea who to call, so I suggested Angie's List and that is how we found Hale Roofing. Mr. Hale was able to find the source of the leak & fixed their roof. He arrived when he said he would & did the work in a prompt & efficient manner. What a relief to find someone reliable! <br /Lisa S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:Keith at High Tech Home warranties coordinated a repair where a service professional evaluated and fixed an AC unit with a matter of hours. Hugely important in Florida. All the more impressive considering that AC guys must be in high demand with the heat. I was very impressed overall. <br /Amod S.
- Business Description:General Painting
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Planning to paint the exterior of your home? Be sure to follow our guide to maintaining compliance with your homeowners association’s rules and regulations.
Make sure the pro you hire for your next paint job is professional and within budget by getting a few estimates. Here’s what to expect along the way.
Find exterior painters in
exterior painters in Corbin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT1704 CANTRILL DR
Lexington, Kentucky 40505
- B & I HOME IMPROVEMENT
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Final Coat611 Reams Ln
London, Kentucky 40744
- Final Coat
- Hale Roofing, LLC269 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42103
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
Smithfield, Kentucky 60068
- Helping Hands ConstructionPO Box 112
Corbin, Kentucky 40701
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- House Doctors159 Woodland Drive
Somerset, Kentucky 42501
- Hale Roofing, LLC
- The Wheeldon Company LLCPO Box 51892
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42102
- The Wheeldon Company LLC