Many options exist to replace your old thermostat, including non-programmable, programmable, and smart or wi-fi thermostats. Learn about the different management thermostats you can choose for regulating the temperatures in your home.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Belfry, KY
There are 7 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Belfry
- TurnerContracting, LLCJo came to fix my roof within three days of the leak. He was fast, professional, and the quoted amount was what I actually paid. Hopefully I never need another new roof, but if I do it’ll definitely be with Turner Contracting.
- Homecore LTDVery professional and thorough. Precise. Great workmanship. Flexible and listened to my concerns. Prompt and on time. Cleaned up thoroughly. Recommend highly!
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending read less
- B and B ConstructionWonderful work ethic and professional ism!! Thanks especially to Briand We Willie!! Awesome job fellas
- Kentucky Lake RemodelingWent well and they worked with us in making changes to the original plan once they started. Turned out above our expectations.
- Distinctive Design RemodelingIt went really well. Our project manager Ian Baker did a great job of coordinating everyone and communicating with us. We knew who was going to be there when and what to expect as each day progressed. The contractors they choose were a pleasure to work withand did a great job. We needed some extra work to try to tie somethings together and was able to hire some of there contractors outside the job to handle these matters. I'm definetly considering hiring them again for some basement remodeling in the future read less
- Distinctive Design RemodelingQuality workmanship. Overall the subcontractor were professional & prompt. There were some issues with the ordering of correct items and / or correct quantity, but management followed up promptly & all problems, resolved in a fairly reasonable amount of time. Our project manager, Chris Thomas was excellent & kept us in the loop at all times read less
- Jordan Cockrell's Mulch & Landscaping IncJordan was incredibly responsive and available during the process, and his team was very prompt, arriving early every morning, often working in oppressive heat and sun. We only had a rough idea of what we wanted and we added a few things (built-in benches, extra set of steps) after the work had started. Jordan and his main deck guy, David, were incredibly easy to work with and open to changes/additions. Jordan is also well-connected, and knows folks for other projects (concrete, stonework, ponds, etc). I would absolutely hire him again and recommend him to others read less
- Vincent Abell Contracting IncInitial quote was very competitive. Estimate to start work ~ 1 month later. There was a delay, but it was due to Lowe's having a backorder on the moisture shield composite deck railings that matched our decking. That was the only hiccup with the whole process and was not in Abell's control. They kept us informed throughout the process. The crew did a 1st class job on the deck construction. It was built on 12" centers to make sure that the composite decking does not bow. Additionally, they took extra care to make sure that the gaps were perfect and boards were straight (this is very difficult with the hidden fasteners). They installed skirting around the entire deck and it looks fantastic. Any issues that we pointed out, were quickly addressed. After construction was complete, I had a few screws that must have been bad. One of the skirt boards was loose. They came back our and fixed it without any problem. They stand behind their work and build it the way they would want it built for their house. I can tell you that the deck that I have is far more than the deck that I had them quote. The fit and finish details exceeded my expectations...and I am very picky read less
- M&N FabricationPerfect! 100% satisfied with Work and honesty of these guys is hard to find! Great work ethic and professionalism!
Deck Companies in Belfry
- Business Description:General Contractor in business for over 10 years with expertise in many trades such as roofing, siding, flooring, framing, etc. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:Jo came to fix my roof within three days of the leak. He was fast, professional, and the quoted amount was what I actually paid. Hopefully I never need another new roof, but if I do it’ll definitely be with Turner Contracting read lesscorey j.
- Business Description:Screens of Kentucky is the Authorized Phantom Screen Distributor and an Authorized Sunesta Awnings and Shelters dealer for Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Screens of Kentucky is committed to providing you with the ultimate in retractable solutions and is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. All personnel have been trained by certified Manufacturer Representatives, ensuring quality workmanship, professionalism, and courteous service. Please call for your personal consultation ! read lessRecent Review:Everything went well and Casper was very helpful with many suggestions about color and placement.S D.
- Business Description:Roof repair, siding, remodelingRecent Review:Isidro and his crew removed the mold and applied a paint that will keep the mold from re-forming. Isidro also determined that we would need new gutters to prevent the problem from happening again. We had known the gutters were in bad shape and we also knew the leaky gutters were probably causing problems with moisture so we went ahead and hired Isidro's company to remove the old gutters and replace them with new gutters. Isidro always took the time to explain what they were doing and why they were doing it. His crew was hard-working and friendly. We are so happy with the results! We have no signs of mold in the basement and the gutters are doing their job. It is also nice to have attractive gutters now read lessGloria P.
- Business Description:In business since 1944, A+ rating with BBB, proven products, systems and work processes. Structural engineer approved. Additional DBAs: Case Waterproofing, Case Foundation Systems LLC, Case Advance Concrete Lifting. Also serving portions of North & South Davidson Counties read lessRecent Review:Everything went smoothly. Mr French gave us a fair estimate. They showed up when scheduled. They were able to raise my garage floor and sidewalk.Carole C.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of .. read lessRecent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend them read lessMichele I.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Alford Home Solutions has been dedicated to providing quality work on homes and businesses throughout West Virginia since 1963. Originally a pest control company, we have since expanded our services and our service area, which now includes the Tri-State Area area, with home solutions also available in Kentucky and Ohio. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Concrete Repair, Waterproofing, Pest Control, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Finishing, Bath Remodeling, and Patio Structures. Additio.. read lessRecent Review:I did not consider for deck job as we had work done by them previously. First of all, they contract out the work without telling you. The did a good job on the foundation. The work that was required after the foundation, such as the yard, was terrible. They would not take responsibility for shoddy work, said they did all they could do and would not return any further calls read lesstina w.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:It took Shed-I-Master over a year to finish our shed. We did not pass inspection because they took short cuts when building our shed. Nails were poking out of wood. They did not use outdoor paint for the shutters. They replaced them and gave us window boxes that were too heavy. The anchors were not properly installed. When the inspector touched the concrete with his shoe, it broke. The loft is not reinforced read lessSharon B.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!! read lessLinda P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- South Williamson
- Elkhorn City
- Betsy Layne
deck & porch contractors in Belfry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A-1 Concrete Leveling IncPO Box 1208
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- adams contracting and handyman120 apache dr
- AFFORDABLE CONSTRUCTION2489 Tarr Ridge Road
- Alford Home Solutions Inc6316 Maccorkle Ave SW
Saint Albans, West Virginia
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- A-1 Concrete Leveling Inc
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky
- C.H.R,LLC153 Sugar Grove Rd
- Carroll Contracting423 Pine Fork Rd
- Case Foundation Systems449 Downes Ter
- Central Kentucky Home Improvements1545 Lannock Pl
- CoblerPRO Painting & Maintenance Co.600 Temple St
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
- Cope Complete Floor Care451 Godbey Ln
- Cox Construction2067 Crooked Creek Rd
- Cox Interior1751 Old Columbia
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- Handymen Contractors833 Pleasant Grove Loop
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Henry's Remodeling and Restoration L.L.C.2725 Highway 3399
- Hammer Down Construction
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist2053 Bond Pike
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- Isaacs Exterior Specialist
- J & J Construction555 Coon Br
- J&H Construction Co.367 Cardinal Cir
- J&R Construction Co.14 Savannas Way
- J.T. Robinson Construction LLC.PO box 84
- JONES HOME CENTER948 GRAYSON ST
- Jones Home Repair & Construction1339 Osborne Fork Rd
- J & J Construction
- keith long construction3465 judio rd
- Kentucky Gutter Pro & Construction518 indian creek rd
- Kentucky Restoration & Remodeling1220 Merritt School Rd
- Kevin Keeling4233 St. Rt. 339 w
- Kilgore Construction1010 Locust Fork Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- keith long construction
- Lantre's Handy Man Service2398 Highway 2029
- Lawhorn Electric, LLC140 Garden Avenue
- Lawhorn's Construction1115 Parton Rd
- Lees Construction136 Harrisburg ave
- LIPSCOMB HYDRA CLEANING SYSTEMS515 Salem Drive
- Log Home Finishers308 Dorsey Spencer Rd
Pine Ridge, Kentucky
- Low-Bid Home Alterations & Repairs198 Dantley Dr
- Lantre's Handy Man Service
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- marrosso Contracting197 Massey Lane
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Mitchell Construction LLC342 Calvert Dr
- Momma's little handyman
Charleston, West Virginia
- Moreland Homes LLC7462 Energy Rd
- Morgans Roofing & Siding206 west maple ave
- Muncy Contracting1550 Cow Creek Road
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Roof & Remodeling Solutions109 Maple St
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC424 Salem Pike
- SCREENS OF KENTUCKY, LLCPO Box 7876
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Showcase Deck & Patio Company957 Evans Hollow Rd
- SILVERMAN SIDING331 hart ln
Russell Springs, Kentucky
- Statewide Contracting Inc.PO Box 4472
- Sticks and Stones for Outdoor Living3522 Aristides Dr
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- STRINGER BROTHERS CONCRETE100 GOLDEN LN
Science Hill, Kentucky
- Stump's Carpentry and Remodeling5673 Zebulon Hwy. Lot 13
- Safe Harbor Construction LLC
- USAwning Company2065 River St
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- USAwning Company