Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Belfry, KY
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Belfry
- Custom Colors PaintingCustomers colors did an amazing job, brought my vinyl siding back to life! It was unreal the difference it made!
- Domain Construction LLCI've worked with these guys for years, and truly enjoy the experience every time. They care about the work that they do, and their clients home. They approach any unforeseen problems as an opportunity to create solutions. They have very positive, professional attitudes, and do quality work at a very fair price. I've worked with a lot of other companies over the years but once I worked with them they're one of the very few that I feel confident in recommending read less
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of LexingtonMarty was very professional. Great demonstration of the products. Answered all our questions. High quality product and work.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of LexingtonMarty was great to work with. Very professional and wonderful to work with. Would recommend to everybody.
- Advantage RoofingTim and Tony were best in class when it came to professionalism, responsiveness, craftsmanship and materials. We are really happy we went with Advantage Roofing for our historic home renovations. The best about the company is the 50 year warranty on the work.
- Ken Skinner ConstructionWonderful!! So prompt, pleasant to work with and the attention to detail is amazing. Ken came HIGHLY recommended from many people in the oldham county area. You just don't get quality work like this anymore. I thought he was so great, I asked him back to gut and remodel two bathrooms! I've seen many homes he's built. Beautiful quality work. God has blessed him with a gift read less
- Michael Mosleyi bought my pergo floor through lowes and just couldnt afford to have them install it and a lady i go to church with has a grand son who is 25 years old and already a floor installer for lowes so my friend from church gave me her grandson number and i called him and he came right out to look at my job. since i already bought the floor he gave me a very fair price on time and labor. i told him when i needed the floor installed and he said that would not be a problem. after we agreed on the price for installation i showed him a couple more thing i needed done. his work is professional grade he was very clean and respectful the whole time and he was always on time and kept the job right schedual. on completion of the floor and the add on's he disposed of all extra materials and left me very happy and satified with hi read less
- Profinish RemodelingIt was a long process, but David Sugg kept everything running smoothly. Since it was such a large project, there were several steps that involved many skilled workers from concrete and bricklayers, electricians, roofers and siding professionals. For the most part (weather permitting) there were workers here every day till the project was complete. Of course, none of this would have come together so beautifully if it weren't for the work of the master carpenter Mike Mahoney. He promised us he would build us a beautiful porch and he was definitely a man of his word! Not only does he do fine work, he has a work ethic that is hard to find these days. He was here early and left late. We appreciated not only his skills, but how polite he was and how clean he kept our yard. Overall, the entire experience was very positive. We would be happy to recommend Pro Finish to anyone looking into a remodeling project read less
- Helping Hands ConstructionMr. Rossi is a perfectionist. He will not quit until the job meets his standards. He goes above and beyond what is required. He charges by the job, not by the hour. So if something takes more time than he estimated he does not charge extra. I would recommend him for any construction or remodeling job read less
- Steve Head Home Building & Remodeling LLCOverall: The workmanship was great. The carport looks great and looks better than the original did 2 years ago before the fire. The siding, shingles and gutters match the rest of the house just as though it was installed when the house was rebuilt in 2011. I really appreciate Steve Head going to the Council Meeting at the Madison County Courthouse in Richmond to present our problem with the grandfather clause. Also; I appreciate Steve getting all permits approved, getting all work done, and the work inspected by the Madison County Building Inspector. We had a few setbacks, but no fault of Steve or his crew. The building permits taking about a month to get because we had to wait until the next board meeting, and then we had some snow days and rain days that hampered the work progress. The cost might be a little more than I had expected. However; I had rather pay a little more for a good quality job without shortcuts, inferior parts, or shoddy workmanship. I highly recommend Steve and his crew from the experience that I had. The quality of his work and the attitude to perform the work to the satisfaction of his customers is why I plan to use his expertise again. Steve is to remove the ridge vent on the very top of this same house which the other contractor installed when they rebuilt the house. Water is blown into the ridge vent during heavy rains with high winds and gets the ceiling wet. Steve is to replace the ridge vent with a solid ridge cap of shingles, add 2 turbine vents and 3 box or turtle vents, per our request. Also, he is to install an octogan gable vent on the house side opposite the carport which the other contractor had failed to install. The quality of his work and the attitude to perform the work to the satisfaction of his customers is why I am using his expertise again, and I highly recommend him for this type of work read less
Contractors in Belfry
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:It took Shed-I-Master over a year to finish our shed. We did not pass inspection because they took short cuts when building our shed. Nails were poking out of wood. They did not use outdoor paint for the shutters. They replaced them and gave us window boxes that were too heavy. The anchors were not properly installed. When the inspector touched the concrete with his shoe, it broke. The loft is not reinforced read lessSharon B.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go Rhino read lessRecent Review:This company is crap. Do not ever use Rhino Sheild. They will screw you on the warranty anyway they can. The little mexican dude did not even care. He said we can provide you with the paint and you have to pay labor. He argued with me that they couldn't cover it because of mother nature and it has faded so bad. I am embarrassed to have it on my house. What good is it to have a good 25 yr paint job when it didn't even last 7 years RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAP COMPANY AND JUST HIRE A GOOD PAINTER AND GET GOOD PAIN read lessKevin C.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:Horrible. 7 months past projected completion time and still not completed. Had to hire another contractor to complete +$17,000+. MH paid in full except for $4,000 and wanted paid that prior to final county inspection. Didn't do work he said he did. sub-standard work, cheaper materials than was promised, wanted draws before due, only worked 20 hours a week instead of expected 40 hours a week. Has a different job he works during week when he was supposed to be working here. No sense of urgency at all. Looks to cut expenses & materials at our expense. Less than honest. WATCH OUT!! read lessLinda P.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Layman's Masonry Estimator, Rod Layman Mason Contractor.Recent Review:Totally unprofessional. I regret using this company. Rod quoted the work, but the kid doing the job seemed to have never done it before. The chimney needed repair to the top 15 or so brick rows. I had to point out from the ground bricks that still looked (and were) loose after he was "finished". He failed to tuck point one whole side of the chimney. The chimney still leaked after they finished. I went up on the roof to inspect where water might be coming in. The poured concrete cap looked like a someone just spilled a whole bucket of concrete. It slopes toward the chimney vent and water pools on top. Completely useless. The work was "guaranteed" in word by Mr. Layman, but he has not kept his word. I have been calling about the continued leaking for two months and no one has come out. I also found a broken 6 ft extension pole in the gutter which they were too careless to remove after dropping it read lessAlex K.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We have been serving the west KY and southern IL area since 1984. We have been an independent dealer for Honest Abe Log Homes since 1987. We are the most experienced Log Home builder in the region. We do all types of residential construction, from remodeling to building homes. No job is too small or too big for us. Feel free to contact us for any of your construction needs read less
- Business Description:General Construction, Building, and Remodeling
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- South Williamson
- Elkhorn City
- Betsy Layne
general contractors in Belfry
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements123 N Paulding
- Bo's Seamless Gutters & Home Improvements
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Field To Finish Construction6746 US-68
- Field To Finish Construction
- G&L Construction3026 State Route 181 N
- G&L Construction
- Hammer Down ConstructionPO Box 73
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handymen Contractors833 Pleasant Grove Loop
- Hargis Home Improvement550 Gunnell Pike
- Harrison Remodeling570 Meadowlake Dr
- Harvels Construction & More LLC297 Powell Branch
- Henry's Remodeling and Restoration L.L.C.2725 Highway 3399
- Hammer Down Construction
- New Era Concrete Design145 Lake Park ct
- New Era Concrete Design
- ogle's roofing & remodeling120 A street suite 4
- ogle's roofing & remodeling
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration4005 heron drive
- Porter Property Construction & Restoration
- R&M Concret132 Lovely Lane
- Randal Smith Siding109 Ensminger Dr
- Repairs For You320 Slick Ridge Rd
- Rhino Shield7745 E 89th St
- Ridgeline Contracting465 Little Perry Rd.
- Rod Layman Masonry321 Stonegate Way
- Rose Custom BuildersLLC144 Granite Dr
- R&M Concret
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Stump's Carpentry and Remodeling5673 Zebulon Hwy. Lot 13
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- World Painting466 Clarkson Rd
- World Painting