A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Baxter, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Baxter
- BB & K ConstructionThey showed up when they said they would, where professional, affordable, and clean. Quality work. Have used them for all of my needs with rehabbing my house.
- Automatic Gates PlusThe work went very well. This is the second year we have used them. From the time you call for service until the work is complete, everything is friendly and very professional.
- CITY WIDE FENCE COBob, Lee and Jeff installed our fence with the upmost professionalism. Attention to detail is their to priority. Continually asking “ Is everything looking ok for you”, let me know that my satisfaction was their goal. If you are in the need for fencing I HIGHLY recommend them. They came all the way to Eastern Kentucky to make our project perfect
- iron craftersThe owners name is Kim Finsel. The house was not up to code with hand rails. There was no cost for performing the estimate. I looked at 2 other people, and I was shocked that this lady, the owner, came out and she is the one that goes out and does all of the estimates. She came out, and the first thing she did is listen to what we wanted. Then, she said of coarse we can do that. She said my only problem is we are covered up. She said this is the window that I can possibly do it in, she said I will try to work it in. She said more than likely it's going to be this week. When she gave us the estimate, we weren't in a hurry, so we just put it on the back burner and said when you can do it let us know. She called us the week after Thanksgiving and said I can get to it next week
- iron craftersThe young man that came out, had worked for the owner's husband before. She and her husband bought this company and he stays and runs the operation inside, and she goes out and gives the estimates. She was a h**l of a lot prettier than the first guy that came out, I will tell you that. I can't talk high enough about how she came out and she listened and she said why can't the other company do that? When they guy came out to make the installation, I talked to him and I said you know we had somebody else come out but by the time that he had left, we had made the decision we were not going to use him, we didn't give a d@** what the cost was. Then he said let me tell you who it was, and sure enough he said it was this guy here. He said I used to work for them, and then these guys bought the company from him that I am presently working for. He said they really have been a pleasure to work for. They were about $50 higher than the other guy that came out, but their pricing was right in line. I didn't mind paying it. I used the hand rails this past week, we just got back late last night from up there, and I used them everyday. They told me when they could be there, and they told me they had a back log, everything was right up front with them. Matter of fact, the day that they were supposed to come, there had been an ice storm in Louisville, so the guy called and said I am supposed to be there to do the installation today. He said I am not going to be able to make it, which it doesn't take a mental heavy weight to figure out that he was absolutely correct. We were not in a rush, but at least he took the courtesy and the time to say I will be there tomorrow, and he was there tomorrow. Without hesitation I would use them again
- Penrod Lumber and Fence CoIt took them about a week to do the job. They started on Left side of the property. Replace the post and replace the fencing before they started hanging the wire. The wire was very tight and straight. They continue to the front and then went to right side. All the post had to be pull and replace in the back since we moved the fencing 20 ft further back. They drove and concrete the gate posts and corner posts at our request. The corner was brace and notch. very please with this man work. Would differently request this team again.
- Roe Fence CoThey came at ~9:00 am and were done by ~3:00, which was amazing! I highly recommend them to anyone.
- UNIQUE HOME MAINTENANCEI liked every experience I had with them. He is always willing to help. He is just a really good handyman. I get my money's worth for the services he gives me.
- B & K Fence CoWe have used Band k several times and will never use any one else. In September 2011, Band K replaced the internal board on our gate system. The part maker gives a one year warranty. Six months later the gate failed to respond. Band K returned found the battery to be dead and noticed a light was out on the board. He replaced the battery and spent nearly 45 minutes checking the system out until he was satisfied the repair was complete. He stated that everything checked out to be functioning even though the one of the lights was out on the board. Band K gave me the option of getting the battery myself and told me who had the best price and he would forgo the service charge since he was in the area. I told him to make the repair. He charged $70 for battery and service call. Several days later the gate once again failed to respond and Band K responded the next day. He removed moved the board and handled the return with no service charge. The board was promptly returned and installed with no service charge. Band K has always been prompt and professional returning calls and on service appointments. He is quick to offer advice on things he sees that will help keep the gate functioning properly
- Brashear HVACThe job went very well. The price was several hundred dollars less than the estimate I had received from a local Big Box Store. Akers Fence showed up when they told me they would, finished the job in the time they told me they would and performed some extra work and still did the job for the estimate price. They did an excellent job of installing the fence, cleaned up well and were professional. I would gladly have them come back if I ever have a need for more fence
Fencing Contractors in Baxter
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:Came promptly and examined house from top to bottom. Advised several areas that needed attention and recommended corrections that improved structure and appearance. Saved me money that I might have spent on products from other structure providers. His knowledge was very reassuring. <br /> <br /John M.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:They were terrific. The install was a bit more complicated then they originally expected. Had to come back a 2nd day with 2 people. They did not charge me an extra penny! I have two little escape artists and this fence really works. I have it a few months now and trust it more every day. These guys also love dogs, and were playing with my guys thru the entire install. They also set the fence up so one of the corners could come down easily because we knew we were going to have a rather large dead tree taken down, and the fence was going to be in the way. We got the fence down and they came to put it back up the next day. Only charged me $100! They are great to work with. I also priced out my yard with chain link fencing. it would have been almost twice the cost. One more thing, one night a large animal (we think a deer), tied to get through the fence. Fence buckled a bit, a couple of the ground spikes popped, but it held back an animal of a few hundred pounds. It fixed up easily toomichael m.
- Business Description:We here at Moreland Homes, LLC offer a complete home improvement, there is no job to big or to small we do it all, there are some financing available an we do accept all major credit cards, we have four employsRecent Review:They came out to give me an estimate the next day. The gentleman that gave me the estimate was very professional. The price was comparable with other companies I checked with. I will probably use them for the jobterri S.
- Business Description:C & K Pressure Washing Service is a full-time, family owned power washing company located in Mount Sterling, built on a foundation of personal service, quality work, professional results & great rates, but more importantly customer satisfaction. Have you been looking for a trustworthy, reliable power washing service to take care of your property’s exterior cleaning needs in Mount Sterling, Lexington, Georgetown, or anywhere in between? Well look no further, the search is over!!Recent Review:I called and set up an appointment, he arrived on time and began working the same day, finished on time and cleaned the area before leaving, also gave a coutesy call a couple days later to make sure I was completely satisfieKimberly M.
- Business Description:fence supplies and installations estate gate's and operators
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Shuck Fence Co.Recent Review:Shuck responded quickly after the initial call, and provided a written estimate. Due to heavy demand, Shuck was unable to start the job for a few weeks, but once they were on site the job was completed quickly, except for two or three day delay due to weather. Shuck personnel were friendly and professional throughout the project, from the first salesman to the installers. When the foreman on the first crew took ill, Shuck brought in a crew from out of the area to keep the job moving. I am very satisfied with the work and would definitely use Shuck againMichael L.
- Business Description:we do most work on a per job basis instead of by the foot of cubic foot or by the hour to better satisfy our customers
- Business Description:Lawhorn's Construction offers a wide variety of services in home or around home remodeling. Large and small repairs.
- Business Description:I have been in fencing for over 30 years and am fully insured. If you would like a free estimate give us a call.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. The owner Brenda has been in the industry for over 10 years. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Baxter
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACA Handyman Solutions2146 Porter Pike
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42103
- ACA Handyman Solutions
- C & K Pressure Washing Service127 Richmond Avenue
MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky 40353
- C & K Pressure Washing Service
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana10106 Watsonville Rd
Louisville, Kentucky 40272
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana
- Greenscape Enterprises366 Blue Lick Road
Berea, Kentucky 40403
- Greenscape Enterprises
- James Sanders Nursery4123 Schneidman Rd
Paducah, Kentucky 42003
- James Sanders Nursery
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky389 Tollage Creek
Pikeville, Kentucky 41501
- Overhead Door of Eastern Kentucky
- Roe Fence Co505 W. H. Dixon Blvd
Paintsville, Kentucky 41240
- Roe Fence Co
- Shuck Fence Co Inc704 Mt Eden Rd
Shelbyville, Kentucky 40065
- Shuck Fence Co Inc
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
Lancaster, Kentucky 40444
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc