Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Ashland, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Ashland
- Empire General Contracting of Texas, LLCI am an out of town owner. Carlos was in contact regarding everything. He sent pictures and was always available. As with any remodeling, there were surprises and they were handeled very well and in keeping with costs in mind. When I saw the finished home, I just said "wow". A beautiful job!! Very responsive company. The few follow up issues have been handled in a timely manner. And did I mention that my condo was cleaned post construction to move in condition read less
- White's Repair and RemodelIt was great. We were very pleased. The work went quicker than we thought and we liked the whole crew. We've had several people ask who did the work and we gladly tell them. We've already got estimates going with them for some other work.
- Huntington Floor SandingThey finished the whole house in about 2 days. They were very punctual and professional. A real good group of hardworking guys. The floor looked great after they had finished. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Huntington Floor Sanding again if the need arises.
- BAILEY FLOOR COMPANY, LLCThe provider was punctual from the initial meeting until the project was finished. Pricing was competative with similar vendors. The provider communicated through all phases of the scheduled work. The finished product exceeded all expectations. Absolutely gorgeous floor finish when the work was completed. No camparison to laminate or vinyl products. Cannot say enough good things about the provider's attitude and quailty workmanship. Intend to hire for future projects read less
- BAILEY FLOOR COMPANY, LLCi took the carpet up and disposed of it before they came in to work, less expensive this way...they also put the quarter round down for me...love their work, estimates lower than others i had called as well...
- BAILEY FLOOR COMPANY, LLCThe work took 4 times longer than was originally told in the estimate. Very inconvenient when you live in a 2 story home. Some days we would take days off work to be home and they would show up and work 1 hour and leave to go to another job. Finished product was nice in places and sloppy in others. Workers wasn't very receiving to what we wanted them to do. Watch them very closely, don't let them out of your sight read less
- QUALITY FLOOR COVERINGThey have recently done three jobs for us. Two of the jobs were done well. One was laying vinyl tile. The tile had a 3/8" gap to the trim in some places and five tiles were dented. When inspecting the room before it was laid, they told me that if there was a gap, they would fix it. I assumed that was included in price. Not so, they wanted to charge both for material and labor. It would have only taken about 15 minutes to take the baseboard off and do the job right. One carpet started losing fiber right away and continued for a year. They said they knew about that problem but didn't bother to tell us. The last job was installing porcelain tile. The installation was done well but tile has started to look like there are cracks in it read less
- QUALITY FLOOR COVERINGI would not recommend them. They worked with us and all, but the job itself was very poor service. The quality of the work wasn't good. I think when we had this problem, we called and it was very difficult getting someone to call us back. It is not something I would want anyone to go through so I would not recommend them for that reason. There are a couple of places that really look badly and, even when we had the owner of the store come out and look at it, he was just, like, "sorry about that." I think it was just his suggestions that probably made it worse; it was the attitude. As far as the flooring itself that we picked out, I loved that. It was just the quality of the workmanship. It was ordered specially and we had to wait for it to come in. Even then, when we would call after they gave us a date but when we would call they would tell is it was not there yet. The flooring was holding us up from doing other things. Before we could set it up it had to be coordinated with our kitchen renovator. They were just hard to work with read less
- BAILEY FLOOR COMPANY, LLCHardwood floors and walls were done well - we were happy with them. The kitchen remodel was a nightmare. We paid $5000.. before job was started. Some of the custom cabinets didn't fit and they asked us to split the cost of having them redone! They kept asking for more money every few days - we had to get our own countertop even though the contract said they would supply the quartz countertop. They did allow us $2900 for it, but it cost $3300. The job was contracted in April of this year and on September 27, the owner's daughter came to our house and asked for money even though the job wasn't completed. We agreed on a price for what they did and we paid them. The worse part was that these people even damaged our newly refinished floors! They said they would repair them, but didn't. By the way they only work a couple hours a day, but not every day. They don't work on Saturday or Sunday either. We wish we had never hired these people read less
Flooring Contractors in Ashland
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:Roofing, small additions, home repairs, painting & plumbingRecent Review:Did a great job, sooner than expected and faster than expected, at a fair price. No complaints from meWilliam K.
- Business Description:Handyman services. With 35 years experience in most home needs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today read lessRecent Review:I had prior work done which was great. When I developed another leak last Friday I called and was told they could get it Tuesday. I messaged Tuesday and was told the technician was ill and he had not heard from him. I messaged Wednesday and he was sorry but he had still not heard. Thursday was scheduled for rain read lessCharlie A.
- Business Description:At Secure Construction Company Inc., our philosophy is tried, tested, and true: If it isn't done right, it isn't worth doing at all. We refuse to do any job poorly just to save some money now, because in the end a poorly done job will end up costing more. We pride ourselves in quality workmanship done in timely manner, exceeding a homeowner's expectations. We understand that making the decision to remodel or not can be quite a daunting task, even small changes can make a dramatic difference t.. read lessRecent Review:Recently I noticed a section of gutter had disconnected and . collapsed.. I called to exercise my warranty, I heard nothing for several weeks and emailed with the same message. A couple more weeks passed with no reply until last week a crew came to my door and in very short order made the repair at no cost to me. Communications could have been better but the end rresult is what matters. Positive experience overall read lessthomas b.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Miller Remodeling and Painting is a painting contractor / painter serving the Stanford, KY area since 1999. Services include Painting, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, House Painting, Commercial Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Ceiling Painting, Drywall Repair, Deck Staining, Epoxy Coatings, Garage Floor Painting, Roof Painting, Floor Refinishing, Tile Flooring and Siding. Serving towns of Lexington, Richmond, Somerset, Nicholasville, Georgetown, Da.. read less
- Business Description:The Basement Guys has 48 employees. We offer free inspections and design sessions to homeowners. Most major credit cards are accepted. We have great financing options available as well.Recent Review:Great quality work. Very pleasant work crew.Cynthia C.
- Business Description:I would categorize myself as a "jack of all trades Master of most". I do most jobs myself but there are jobs that I will have a helper with me. I take pride in every job I do and also Pride myself in being an honest, trustworthy person Since that is a Rare quality in these times. I strive to provide you with the same quality of job weather it is a New home or a Small Bathroom remodel. I also do Sub-Contracting as well and have been in this business for over 25 years read less
- Business Description:DBA Home Services & A CutAbove Handyman. ACA Handyman Solutions, brings to our well appreciated customers of the mid-south, prompt, reliable, courteous service. We offer affordable solutions to all your repair and construction needs read less
- Business Description:WE do NOT do installation! Mill Direct - National Wholesaler Distributor Hardwood Flooring & Decking. 17 years ago, we started with a simple goal: to offer the finest exotic Brazilian hardwood floors available, online. We are an innovative flooring company that offers honest, knowledge-based, outstanding personalized service delivered with integrity and respect.We believe an informed customer is a happy customer. Our team of specialists, with over 45+ years of combined experience, is here to .. read lessRecent Review:very well and their product high quality!linda d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- South Point
- Kitts Hill
- Franklin Furnace
flooring installation in Ashland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D & S Construction320 W Honaker Rd
Stamping Ground, Kentucky
- D & S Construction
- INTERIOR INSTALLATIONS INC911 CABERNET DR
- INTERIOR INSTALLATIONS INC
- Miller Remodeling & Painting703 Lancaster St
- Miller Remodeling & Painting
- QUALITY FLOOR COVERING801 WINCHESTER AVE
- QUALITY FLOOR COVERING
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- VanMeter Contracting1106 W Indian Trail
- VanMeter Contracting
- Williams Enterprises 5250 Brumfield Branch Rd
Huntington, West Virginia
- Williams Enterprises