DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Lawrence, KS
There are 22 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Lawrence
- Gutter Cover of Kansas CityThe folks from Gutter Cover of Kansas City were professional in every aspect of the work I needed to have performed, from the estimator Paul to the installers. They arrived on time and performed all the necessary work in a professional manner, including the cleanup after the job was complete, as well as a walk thru after the job was done to be sure that everything done matched what I had requested. I recommend Gutter Cover of Kansas City to anyone needing gutter replacement
- K-Guard Kansas CityFrom the moment we had are consultation with Paul to the final clean up, K Guard was great! A little pricey but well worth every penny. The work was finished in one day and they were very punctual. The whole system is beyond what others had shown us. The match ro our house paint was exact and it really adds to the look of our house
- Roofing Force LLCVery professional. Gave honest assessment of roof conditions. We decided to wait until spring to complete project.
- K-Guard Kansas CityGreat company. Worked out a price we could both live with in an adult and professional manner. Very responsive to my needs. Men worked together in an efficient manner while enduring 100 degree heat. Cleaned up nicely and were very respectful of my needs. Very courteous. Good product.
- All American GutterPatrick came out to bid first of all the companies I called and he was professional and courteous and provided us with quite an education about gutters and downspouts and quality of materials and offered a lifetime warranty on his work. No other company offered that. What he taught us allowed us to ask intelligent questions of the other people who came out to bid and so we were confident when we chose All American Gutter that we were going to get the best products. Before we had a chance to call back after receiving other bids and deciding on All American, Patrick called to follow-up and ask if there was anything he could do to assist us in making a decision and to say he could begin the job the following week. We scheduled the job, and he came out and did a very nice job on the gutters. We asked about installing just one downspout instead of two in one location and he agreed and did that and adjusted the cost accordingly. The only criticism I would have is that we found a few nails and gutter attachers in the areas where the gutters were installed. But other than that, the job was done extremely well and he even offered to do extra work burying corrugated drain pipes if we wanted
- Assurance ExteriorsWe did a complete siding and gutter replacement. Great customer service before and during the project. We had lots of questions about options and the process right up to when the project started. Their rep was amazing, provided quick responses, and was very easy to work with. We got multiple estimates prior to hiring Assurance. They were by far the most responsive and professional in getting us information and answering questions. Their price was very competitive. The crew spent several weeks onsite. They were courteous an professional. They made sure we were satisfied with everything before they left. Our house is older so the fit and finish was a challenge but they did everything they could to make it look great. We would hire them again for other services
- Wilco GutteringExcellent. The old gutter was removed and hauled away and the new installed. Because of the shape of the gutter and composition of the roof, special care had to be taken requiring extra time. The job was done perfectly and the price charged was the original quote.
- Pinnacle Const. & ElectronicsI would use them again. They did the services while we were at work. We are happy with the end results.
- B & C Seamless GutteringOverall Great! Nice small family run business - good people. Good workmanship, good quality product & good price. We will hire them again!
- Pinnacle ImprovementsThey did a wonderful job. There were easy to work with. They came when they said they would and left no mess. They were also good about returning calls. We had a lot of rain a few days after the new guttering was put in and the new gutters had no problem handling all that rain. They were also able to match the paint color of our house
Gutter Repair Contractors in Lawrence
- Business Description:At Easton Roofing, we will treat you with dignity, respect, and compassion. We do everything we can to ensure your property is treated the same way. We can't promise perfection but we will strive for it. Easton provides quality products, top-notch workmanship, and excellent customer serviceRecent Review:They did roof inspection and maintenance. A dozen shingles were replaced and the roof was caulked/sealed. Their response was timely, work was well done and the price was reasonable. Overall a good experience!Anup G.
- Business Description:Installation of Advantage Gutter Guard® - an affordable, proven gutter protection system that is guaranteed to keep gutters clean and free-flowing. Our gutter protection installs over existing gutters or we can install new 5" or 6" gutters. We also install underground drains and repair soffits and fascia. We offer free, no-obligation estimatesRecent Review:We purchased the gutter covers a year ago. Some of our gutters had to be replaced and others just covered. The company did the job perfectly. No more water overflowing the gutters and puddling. No more trying to decide how to get on a ladder and clean them out. At the one year anniversary they were kind enough to come out and inspect their work. Everything is fineDenise J.
- Business Description:By being Military Veteran owned and operated, we are an upcoming roofing company that focuses on the client and what makes sense to the project. The practicality and design of the project have to be a win-win for everyone involved. Delivery of the expectation to the client is our trademark and will always come first. We believe in under promise and over deliver in all aspects of the project. MILITARY DISCOUNT OFFEREDRecent Review:SUPERB!!! Alex is really nice and personable. His crew is the same. Their work is impeccable. They finished my extremely large roof in 1 day. I have never been more pleased. The price was the best estimate I had and they had it done quickly. You can't go wrong with this companyDebbie N.
- Business Description:*We only install and repair our product lines. Since 1986, Alenco has been the remodelers of choice for customers throughout Kansas and Missouri. As a family-owned and operated business, our mission has always been simple: to offer our customers top-quality products and unbeatable service, straight from our family to yours. From windows and doors to siding, insulation, and bathroom renovations, there’s no need that our Kansas City remodelers and St. Louis home improvement experts can’t meet ..Recent Review:Our house was built in 1939. We really wanted to keep the window sizes the same and retain the original interior trim. We got estimates from other vendors in addition to Alenco. Alenco's estimate was competitive, did not pad the order with extras, and met our wishes in regards to trim and sizing without hassle. Installation was a breeze. Honestly, I don't know how the installer was able to everything he did in one day. He was pretty amazing (and nice as can be). Alenco had not been my first call when looking for a vendor, but ONLY because the home office is in KC. Don't let that deter you. There was absolutely no issue based on distance. They are big enough that Topeka was just fineValerie M.
- Business Description:Neighborhood Painting & Restoration is a painting and restoration company. We are a licensed general contracting firm, so we offer a lot more construction services than your typical painting company. We have been servicing the Kansas City area since 2002. Our work is exclusively completed by our in-house tradesmen; we do not believe in subcontracting out any of our services. Services we offer include interior and exterior painting, staining, carpentry int/ext., siding installation, deck const..Recent Review:We made a wise decision when we chose Neighborhood Painting to work on our 112-year-old house. The work of the paint crew has transformed the appearance of our house. Just as important is the work of the prep crew, who caulked everywhere, repaired dry rot, fastened down loose siding, and installed our new storm windows. It's hard to put a value on the peace of mind that delivers. We were impressed by the organizational process Neighborhood Painting uses with separate paint and prep crews. Both crews were professional, experienced, and comfortable to have around - something important when crews are at one's house for many long days. They thoroughly cleaned up the worksite, and competently dealt with working conditions that included high heat and wasps. Neighborhood Painting also gave us access to a color consultant, whom we found very helpful. And in the final walkthrough when minor issues were discovered, Neighborhood Painting immediately resolved them to our complete satisfaction. We would absolutely choose them for future projectsMike K.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Made appointment for estimate. I was home, but not contacted. Allegedly conducted estimate. Received an email estimate. Prefer to deal face to face.Brenda B.
- Business Description:Larry Vaught started our company in 1967. His sons started working here when they were 14 years old, worked their way through college, and now run this family owned business. Our company typically employs between 20 and 30 full time roofers. Through various training programs and weekly meetings, our employees are kept up to date on all aspects of proper installation methods. We do it all by the book! A discount coupon for Angies List customers is provided in our display ad. No down payment is..Recent Review:They were great. Professional. Slightly expensive, but I would hire them again because they totally repaired the roof leak problem.Thomas M.
- Business Description:We offering free estimate, feel free to call at 913 230 7819 . PBA Home Siding proudly offers homeowners a choice when addressing their home improvement needs by specializing in full siding, window, and gutters replacement as well as our patent pending repair system. Please contact us for a free estimate for your siding, windows, or gutters!Recent Review:Outstanding! Great teamwork, very thorough. Beyond my expectations.Steve S.
- Business Description:Handyman services, including plumbing, electrical & other small jobsRecent Review:I called Randy on Friday afternoon and asked if he could install a kitchen light fixture. He said he could do it the next day if he finished his current project installing a garage door. As it turned out, he stopped by late Sunday afternoon and returned Monday morning to do the install. Only took an hour with no problems and his charge for the service was a very reasonable $35 Randy has done work for me before and he always emphasizes work quality and affordable prices. I have no hesitation to recommend his handyman services to anyone. AMike Z.
- Business Description:The K-Guard System - Unlike most leaf gutter guards, K-Guard is a completely engineered, fully integrated, leaf free system. No other leaf gutter guards can offer the protection, strength, durability, capacity and attractiveness of our K-Guard gutter covers. The K-Guard gutter cover system is built around our patented, high-strength hangers which are made of all-weather, high-impact polymers. The lifespan of the K-Guard leaf gutter guard system is practically unlimited. Because our gutters ar..Recent Review:The team at K-Guard have been great with which to work and have been extremely fair. Our sales representative, John, was very polite, informative, and extremely helpful resolving a misunderstanding, which resolution made our purchase possible. John was also very thorough in leading us through the process and with the follow up. Our installers, Michael, and Jeremy were extremely polite, informative, and very accommodating. Michael walked me through the process before the work even really started. He even talked to me regarding a couple of suggestions. Michael laid his thoughts in a very logical process and in such a clear manner that my wife & I were quickly convinced to make these minor changes that really improved the look and appeal while also making the drainage process more efficient. Michael and Jeremy were also exceptionally courteous and informative when our two-year-old granddaughter wanted to know what they were doing. The K-Guard Team members demonstrated they are one of the most important assets K-Guard. After considerable research, we landed upon K-Guard as the best solution for our replacement gutters. We had Leaf Guard Gutters on a commercial building that we owned, and while they were great, we experienced some issues with them. My research for an even better solution resulted in learning that K-Guard seemed to address the Lear Guard Gutters weaknesses. While mentioning this to a K-Guard Team member, he advised me that the designer of Leaf Guard Gutter left that company and developed G-Guard gutters as an improvement over his earlier design. Tests on the installed K-Guard Gutters on our home have demonstrated that the designer did in fact make improvements that addressed weakness in his earlier design. There is no doubt that K-Guard Gutters cost more than normal gutters, but if you have the money to invest in your home, you need to look at K-Guard Gutters as they are worth every penny that you invest and moreAlan K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- Baldwin City
- De Soto
- Bonner Springs
gutter repair contractors in Lawrence
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 221 Construction LLC1050 W Innovation Dr
- 221 Construction LLC
- A 1 Construction & Exteriors18535 371 Hwy
Platte City, Missouri
- AAR pro gutter
Kansas City, Missouri
- Adamstree Roofing & Construction19959 W 162nd St
- ALL STAR SEAMLESS GUTTER117 SE 25th St.
- Alpha & Omega Roofing1832 N. Kansas Avenue
- Alpha Roofing LLC3705 Clinton Pkwy
- American Exteriors120 Abbie Ave
Kansas City, Kansas
- Appelhanz Roofing2015 NW Brickyard Rd
- Aqua Pro Professional Window CleaningPO Box 3447
- Arrow Exteriors INc1934 NW Topeka Blvd, Ste A
- A 1 Construction & Exteriors
- Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control Inc11230 State Highway 350 Unit D
- Choice Exteriors, LLC4776 N Portwest St
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Construction Creations2106 Rhode Island St
- Covenant Roofing and Construction, LLC5006 SE 29th St
- CR Construction & Remodeling28485 Birch Rd
- CUSTOM SIDING & WINDOW SOLUTIONSPO Box 443
- Catch-It Wildlife & Pest Control Inc
- Easton Roofing LLC1707 W 39th Ave
Kansas City, Kansas
- Eaton Roofing & Exterior3216 SW Van Buren St Ste A
- Eclipse Roofing Inc6315 W 66th Ter
Overland Park, Kansas
- Elemental Contracting LLC4123 SW Twilight Dr
- Eli The Tile Guy2454 Arkansas
- Elite Erectors LLc3600 n topeka blvd
- Energy MD16051 222nd St
- Energy Pro Windows & Siding16501 Cornerstone Dr
- Everlast Exteriors11319 P St Ste. 13
- EXPERT ROOFING LLC2120 NE Meriden Rd PO Box 8646
- Easton Roofing LLC
- M&B repair
- M&g Services11601 E 38th St S
- Martinek & Flynn118 SW Roby Pl
- Mastercraft Exteriors655 Third St Suite 301
- Mesler Roofing, Siding & Windows710 E 22nd Street
- Midland Exteriors8226 Southport Drive
- Midwest Roofing Services Inc2209 W Harry St
- MVM Kansas Construction Services1727 S Emporia St
- M&B repair
- Natural Breeze Remodeling1440 Wakarusa Dr Ste 800
- NEBs Curb Appeal409 Kimberly Dr
- Neighborhood Painting and Restoration, Inc. 11155 Hubbard Rd
Kansas City, Kansas
- New Era Roofing2601 Iowa St
- New Star Construction Services Inc13851 W 63rd St
- Natural Breeze Remodeling
- QRS Quality Roofing Systems11055 Pond Creek Dr
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma
- QRS Quality Roofing Systems
- RALPH STUMBAUGH THE THIRD CONSTRUCTION6600 NE Kincaid Rd
- Randy The Handyman1634 SW Collins Ave.
- Reeve Roofing and Construction429 Main St
- Renovation MD2040 W 31st St Ste G#149
- Rolox Home Service LLC4000 E 137th Terrace
- Roofing Force LLC529 N Lindenwood Dr
- RALPH STUMBAUGH THE THIRD CONSTRUCTION
- Vineyard Construction
- Vineyard Construction