Gutter Cover of Kansas City

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

1021 NE Jib Ct. Suite D

Lees Summit, MO 64064

offering Video Chat and Over-The-Phone evaluations

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Installation of Advantage Gutter Guard® - an affordable, proven gutter protection system that is guaranteed to keep gutters clean and free-flowing. Our gutter protection installs over existing gutters or we can install new 5" or 6" gutters. We also install underground drains and repair soffits and fascia. We offer free, no-obligation estimates....

gutter repair (156)gutter cleaning (46)

02/18/2022

Darryl R.

Gutter Cover KC is an exceptional company. The estimator came down from Kansas City to Springdale, Arkansas in a timely and professional manner. He provided a good estimate, along with answers to all my questions, and even models of the product so you can see exactly the products provided. The three installers also came down from KC in a timely manner. They were professional, friendly, and quick in everything they did. They answered my questions, and treated me courteously. The job went very smoothly, and they treated my property with respect, not harming the house, flower beds, shrubs, guttering, etc. They have quite team up there in KC, and I feel they’d do very well in our area. I highly recommend Gutter Cover KC, and will do so to my friends. Thank you Debbie for making it all happen!

Description of Work
Gutter Cover Installation

Work Completed On 02/15/2022

[Member Name Removed], This is a wonderful review you have shared with us. Thank you for that. I will make sure to share it with the team as well. Please let us know if there is any more we can do for you. And thank you again!

01/28/2022

Jim H.

Very pleased with this company, priced very competitive, gutters looked awesome. And they’re gutter cover system is all metal, versus a lot of plastic on their competitors. Jim H

Description of Work
New gutters and covers

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the awesome review on our products. We really appreciate it. Let us know if you ever need anything.

01/06/2022

Jim R.

I don't normally give recommendations. I make an exception for the people at Gutter Cover KC because they are exceptional. You will not find another business of its kind like them. The product is excellent and so are the people. Our estimator Paul was friendly and courteous, the office staff on the phone - Debbie, Sharon, & Marilyn - were always really helpful and the installers got the job done exactly as promised. They were a couple of nice guys as well. Thank you to the whole team. - Jim R.

Description of Work
Gutter Cover installation

Work Completed On 12/20/2021

Wow, [Member Name Removed] Thank you, that was an amazing review. We really appreciate customers like you. Your experience is great to hear and will be shared with the team. Please let us know if you ever need anything!

11/17/2021

Matt F.

“Staff was very professional and polite. Follow up was timely.”

Description of Work
New gutter system installed

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed].

08/03/2021

Bret A.

Crews showed up on time and did excellent work. We were constantly climbing up on a ladder to clean the leafs out of the gutter, we no longer have this problem 😁. Paul came out and made recommendations and did our quote, he was very informative and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
New covered gutters

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our customers share their experiences. Happy to hear you're staying off the ladder :). Let us know if you ever need anything.

02/03/2021

Stephen H.

After the first contact for a quote everything went smoothly, schedule was set and the scheduler called later to say they had a spot available 2 weeks ahead of set schedule, this worked well for us. Workers arrived on the scheduled date and began the cleaning and installation. Our home is ranch style but has a 20' plus elevation on the back side the 2 man crew came equipped with the necessary ladders to work on this portion safely. All fabrication was done onsite ensuring an exact fit on the existing gutters. By using this brand of gutter covers they blended well with our composite roofing and are nearly invisible from the street. Job was completed on schedule.

Description of Work
Clean gutters on home and shop, align and inspect, install Gutter Guards on all gutters.

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

We are so grateful for you to take the time to review our company. Thanks for sharing it with us. Your experience is our goal for every customer. We’re here for you anytime.

12/29/2020

Ron K.

This company was very professional on time and kept me informed to what was going on with regard to installation and any delays. They took care of my property as I instructed them and left the property as clean as it was when they arrived.

Description of Work
Gutter covers attached to my gutters on my house and detached garage

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for reviewing your experience of working with our company. We are happy to hear the kind remarks. Please let us know if you ever need anything,

12/29/2020

Carma O.

Great. Technicians were professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Gutter Covers

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our company! We really appreciate it.

12/04/2020

David D.

I had previously hired Gutter Cover of KC to replace gutters with covers on my house and had a great experience. So, when I decided to replace all the windows and a patio door, I contacted them for an estimate along with two other companies. I did a lot of online research about window efficiency, etc., and the Gutter Cover/Windows Depot representative provided a lot of good information too. The final decision came down to two companies and the pricing for similar products was fairly comparable. (Cost was significantly less for a superior product than the "big name" brands that you see advertised everywhere.) My previous experience with Gutter Covers/Windows Depot put them over the top. Overall it was a good experience and I'm happy with the product and the service. COVID caused some sourcing issues so Windows Depot had to find a different manufacturer. Installation generally went well. Installers were conscientious (wore masks and foot coverings inside the house). There were some minor adjustments that needed to be made after installation and a couple of minor manufacturing issues that needed to be fixed (missing weather stripping caused very small gaps in a couple of windows) and an incorrect spacer on a slider window. Those minor issues and the length of time it took to get everything resolved is the reason I'm grading as a "B" rather than an "A." I am EXTREMELY particular, and everyone I worked with at Gutter Covers/Windows Depot was patient and considerate, and I'm happy with the final project and product. The windows look great and I'm looking forward to seeing some energy savings this winter.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to go into detail about working with both our companies. We are happy to have you as a customer. We are also sorry to hear about some of the issues that happened, and glad that we could get them fixed. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

11/17/2020

Charles J.

Great job. The gutters aren't inexpensive but are very well made. I would recommend.

Description of Work
new gutters

Work Completed On 11/17/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review of our company's product. Let us know if you ever need anything.

11/07/2020

Marshall C.

I really appreciated the overall service provided by Gutter Cover of KC. Their customer service by the estimator was very much appreciated with focus on their product and service and not the pressurized sales or disadvantages of similar products. The installation crew were prompt and efficient, and completed the job ahead of schedule planned (right before a rain event). Overall a great experience!!!

Description of Work
Gutter cover and gutter replacement

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

[Member Name Removed], We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us. Your experience is our goal for every customer. We’re here for you anytime.

10/27/2020

barry G.

They did a good job. No sign of trash or anything left behind, except new gutters with covers. they even came back to adjust the covers by my chimney, where I had a leak before.

Description of Work
I needed new gutters on the whole house.

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We really appreciate it. Let us know if you ever need anything.

10/07/2020

Stephen I.

The folks from Gutter Cover of Kansas City were professional in every aspect of the work I needed to have performed, from the estimator Paul to the installers. They arrived on time and performed all the necessary work in a professional manner, including the cleanup after the job was complete, as well as a walk thru after the job was done to be sure that everything done matched what I had requested. I recommend Gutter Cover of Kansas City to anyone needing gutter replacement.

Description of Work
Replace old gutters

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience working with Paul and our company. We really appreciate it. Let us know if you ever need anything.

09/17/2020

Donna L.

Wonderful. Very professional team. Great explanation of what was going to be done and then they came back out to check on how everything was going.

Description of Work
gutters and buried downspouts

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It is very appreciated. Let us know if you ever need anything.

09/09/2020

Charles D.

I first used Gutter Cover of KC in 2008 to install gutter covers on our home. They were able to install them on everything but our patio cover as it had an oddly designed and non-conforming gutter. The gutter covers have performed perfectly but we continued to have ongoing issues with clogging in the patio cover gutter. We recently replaced our patio cover and asked Gutter Cover to install a conforming gutter and downspouts along with gutter cover on the new patio cover. Now we are enjoying the same non-clogging gutter on our patio.....Thank you Gutter Cover of Kansas City. The work was performed professionally and ahead of anticipated scheduling!

Description of Work
Install gutter, down spouts and gutter cover on patio cover

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience working with our company. We are happy to hear everything is taken care of and performing as it should, let us know if you ever need anything!

08/18/2020

Raquel H.

We had gutters and gutter covers put on They did a wonderful job. We had an oak tree that left a lot of debris and clogged up our gutters. The new gutters and gutter covers have solve that problem. This is the second time that we have use them, Once on our own home and on one of our rental properties We have several rental properties and will continue to use them for our rental properties

Description of Work
We had gutters and gutter covers put

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback working with our company. We are so happy to hear that the Advantage Gutter Guard® solved your issue. We’re here for you anytime.

08/09/2020

Jason R.

Everyone I spoke to at Gutter Cover Kansas City was so professional and polite - from the woman answering the phone, to the salesman that came out to provide us an estimate, to the installer that put the gutter covers on our home. Top notch people and we liked that they were a family owned business here locally. I got a few bids from other companies and appreciated that Gutter Cover didn't use pressure sales tactics to rush us into a decision. They educated us on why their product was excellent quality, how it worked, and what issues it would solve on our home. He was also the only salesman of the three companies that followed up with me after the initial bid and even sent a handwritten thank you note! The installation was efficient, completed on time, as scheduled, and in one day. We are so happy with how the covers look on our house and how they work. After the large amount of rain we've had over the last couple of weeks, we checked the gutters and they are completely clean and everything worked as it should. If you're considering gutter covers in Kansas City, these are the BEST! The product is quality, the price is reasonable, and the people are wonderful.

Description of Work
Gutter Covers installed on our existing gutters

Work Completed On 06/15/2020

Review for Gutter Cover of Kansas City - 1021 NE Jib Ct. Suite D, Lees Summit, MO - 38784723

[Member Name Removed], thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you were happy with your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and let us know if you ever need anything!

07/14/2020

Randy S.

When I got a new metal roof last year, I thought I could go without gutters or if need be, put them on later myself. I was wrong and had Paul Leone with Gutter Covers of KC give me an estimate. Could not be happier working with him and the job his crew did. He colored matched my roof perfectly and the seamless guttering on the back runs a good 60’; looks flawless! They were also very professional and the two young men they sent out were very respectful and skilled. I highly recommend Paul and his company. paull@guttercoverkc.com

Description of Work
They put new gutters on my house

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Thank you so much for your nice comment! Love hearing how well the product looks and that the color matches the roof so well. We also appreciate our dedicated consultant and craftsmen too and will make sure to let them know about their good work. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

11/25/2019

David D.

I got bids from several different places---and found quite a range. Gutter Cover of KC and another place were by far the most professional and seemed to offer the best product. However, both were also the highest cost. I tried to negotiate with both. Gutter Cover of KC didn't come down on their price. The other place offered to cut their price by about 20-30%. That told me all I needed to know. Gutter Cover of KC was offered a fair price up front, and the other place gave me an inflated price. I appreciate the integrity of Gutter Cover of KC. I was impressed with the product and I think they did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced old gutters with new gutters and gutter covers.

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

10/28/2019

Roger M.

The work was completed less than 2 weeks after ordering, even though it was scheduled for 6 weeks. They also replaced all existing inside corners with their newer design corner piece. The company communicated often to keep me updated on scheduling. They also chose my project for random quality check, to be done in a week.

Description of Work
Added gutter covers to our addition to match the rest of the house.

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience working with our company. It is always great to be able to get to an installation sooner than we expect. We strive to make the entire process from the first call to installation as simple, informative, and clean as possible. We are here if you ever need anything.

10/28/2019

Roger M.

They did a great job, blending the new with the original covers.

Description of Work
We neede to have gutter covers added on an addition to match the gutter covers on the rest of the house.

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review of our company. We really appreciate it.

04/06/2019

Ricardo Q.

Gutter Cover of Kansas City did a remarkable job. They were, clean, courteous, efficient and quick. I will recommend this company to others needing this type of service. Craig Duncan facilitated the process in a very thorough way and Tyler and his assistant did a great job.

Description of Work
Needed gutter covers, cleaning and replacement of front side gutter.

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate all your kind words about our company, consultant, and installers.

03/26/2019

M C.

Rob the sales rep was great to work with. He was punctual, pleasant and responsive. The crew came while I was at work so I didn't meet them personally, but I had a short and sweet exchange with the lead guy over the video doorbell, and he was friendly and professional. When I returned home later that afternoon, I couldn't even tell they had been here (which was great!), other than the fabulous looking gutter covers, which truly blend in as an extension of my roof line. The crew did not harm anything around the house (lawn, bushes, etc.) and cleaned up after themselves incredibly well. Overall, I'm very happy with the service and product and would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Gutter covers installed, and overall gutter "tune-up"