A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Salem, IN
There are 12 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Salem
- J&A Fam Fencing & RailingI contacted them about a fence for my Mother, he went and looked at the job I wanted done for her, gave me an estimate, which was priced well, and had the job done within the week. My Mother loves so I am very happy! Thank you guys for everything!
- Stillwater Real Estate Services LLCThe StillWater Real Estate Services team is professional and does an exceptional job at any task put towards them. They are prompt with responding to your needs and the price of their services is fair and reasonable. I would recommend anyone to reach out to StillWater Real Estate team!!
- Elbert Construction IncStarted out good and then came to several months stop while waiting on weather and also parts. Came to completion one year and two weeks after tornado.
- BULLSEYE FENCE DESIGN INCRYAN HOUSEHOLDER WAS THE SALESPERSON WE WORKED WITH INITIALLY. HE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL IN GETTING THINGS SET UP. RYAN SMITH THEN TOOK OVER THE INSTALLATION PROJECT SEAMLESSLY. THIS IS THE SECOND FENCE WE HAVE DONE WITH THEM. WE LOVE THE FENCE AND GET RAVE COMPLIMENTS ON IT ALL THE TIME. 2 ADDITIONAL NEIGHBORS ALSO USED THEM AFTER SEEING OUR FENCE. THEIR PRICING IS VERY REASONABLE FOR THE QUALITY OF WORK. I WOULD HAVE BULLSEYE DO A FENCE FOR US ANYTIME read less
- AAA FENCE COThey worked with me in their busy spring season (we had had a lot of rain) to get the repair done before we had to leave on an extended vacation. They reused the fallen sections that were still in decent shape and only replaced the three posts and a few vertical boards that were damaged in the storm which kept the cost low and the fence looking uniform. They accomplished the repairs without bothering plants that were close to the fence and left it looking like nothing had ever happened. Very pleased read less
- Downhome FencingThey did an excellent job. They did the job in less than a day. We usually do these types of additions/repairs ourselves, but I imagine this would've taken weeks if we had tried. Thankful we found them!
- Ideal Deck & FencingWe had a uniformly outstanding experience with this company. They performed a large task, construction of a multilevel deck and outdoor kitchen, within the allotted time (3 weeks, which we had thought impossible, especially given the weather) and with superb results. They were a joy to work with and we would employ them again with no hesitation read less
- Wayne Wonderful PaintingHe is excellent and reasonable. He is very good at what he does and he's honest. His price was very reasonable, which is why we went with him. He was here on time and finished ahead of schedule. We've had friends compliment his work.
- AmerifenceInstallation was completed in one day. The fence looks great. The salesman was knowledgeable and helpful, and even found the lot markers in our yard so we did not have to pay for an additional survey. The morning of installation, the crew had truck problems but we were contacted promptly, and they only arrived an hour later than expected. The fence has only been up for 11 days, but so far we are quite pleased with the materials, the crew, and the sales staff read less
- Ideal Deck & FencingJames Blaisdell and his crew out of Sharpsville, IN worked very hard and were very honest. They cleaned up extremely well afterward, and were accommodating and very easy to work with the whole way through.
Fencing Contractors in Salem
- Business Description:From preparation of dirt before, and after new construction. To building new decks and porches on existing structures. No job to small! Decks, Trenching, Fencing, Seeding, Sod, just give us a text or call. Family owned, Quality, one job at a time read lessRecent Review:It looks really nice. He was outstanding, the way he handled the work was very good and he was absolutely professional. He took care of his customers, his cost was below average and it was fair and I'm gonna use him again read lessNathan C.
- Business Description:Aria Construction Group Lllc. Is a full service general contractor.Recent Review:Everything went as expected. They have been working on my house since November, and if it hadn’t been for these guys, I would have never thought to file an insurance claim for the damages that I had. They have been up front with me from the start about what I need to have done with my home. They also told me exactly how much stuff would cost. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to worry about some kind of hidden fees. They always told me that they were here for me and they wanted me to be happy. They treated my home like their home. They were also flexible and worked around my schedule. I will be contacting them for all future repairs read lessShawn C.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:nu-woodworks.com ---Decks, Log & Cedar Homes Restorations, Cleaning and Sealing, and wood repair. Super service award winner yearly 2013 thru 2020. NU-WOOD offers superior value with it's unique and beautiful proprietary oil based stain-sealant. It's natural rich enhancing look out last all of our competitors store bought products read lessRecent Review:Nu-Wood Works the best deck staining service company I’ve ever worked with. Professional, timely, and just some extremely nice people. Add that their stain they put on our deck looks amazing and they’ve got me as a customer that will use them again! Highly recommend read lessBenjamin H.
- Business Description:Welcome to K. Graber Construction LLC. For over 18 years, we have provided Amboy and surrounding areas with quality construction services. As a family owned and operated business, we take pride in the quality of our workmanship as well as the customer service experience we provide. From the smallest window addition to an expansive commercial project, At K. Graber Construction LLC., we have the experience and the qualifications to get the job right the first time. We specialize in commercial,.. read lessRecent Review:Entire project was amazing. Best value around. Super honest and awesome guys!Dan Y.
- Business Description:Miller's Power Wash is a mobile wash servicing the Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Columbus markets specializing in a variety of exterior cleaning applications. Established in 1994 we bring twenty years of cleaning experience to your property. Throughout our history we have developed innovative and effective cleaning techniques to ensure the proper cleaning of building exteriors. We utilize varying water temperatures, appropriate water agitation and safe chemicals which produce impressive resul.. read lessRecent Review:Alex and his crew did a fantastic job restoring my deck to like new condition. They do excellent work at a very reasonable price. Highly recommended!Roger S.
- Business Description:Sons construction is a full service remodeling company serving the southern indiana and northern kentucky areas for more than 20 years. Locally owned and operated construction company where quality is our mission. Owner, james sons, is a licensed general contractor and specializes in residential construction and remodeling. James works on-site and oversee's each and every job from start to finish! Check out our reviews and call us today read lessRecent Review:After no shows from four other contractors, we were impressed that he responded to our phone call and came to provide an estimate the same day. He and an assistant worked hard during hot weather and completed the project in two days. We are very pleased with the job and plan to use this company again read lessSharon J.
- Business Description:10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email. Additional Contact: Cecilia Gonzalez.Recent Review:They got us scheduled quickly and were always there early. Worked about 10 hours every day to get the job done. Mauricio, the owner kept in touch regularly to make sure things were going as we had hoped. They did an absolutely beautiful job. Would hire again read lessTERRY S.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:TimberSeal, LLC has been a locally owned and operated Valparaiso, Indiana small business since 1996. Our customers are our #1 priority and we strive for an A+ in quality and customer service on your project! Call today (219) 548-2670 for a free quote and consultation on your project read lessRecent Review:Timberseal was friendly, professional, timely, and reasonably priced. When it comes time to refinish my wood deck again I will definitely be using them again and would recommend their services.Stephanie V.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- Floyds Knobs
- New Salisbury
fence companies in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st CALL G E T Basement Waterproofing & Home Inpro110 Ewing Street
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- 1st CALL G E T Basement Waterproofing & Home Inpro
- Built Construction5106 Algonquin Tr
- Built Construction
- D&C Roofing89 E Hornettown Rd
- Dog Guard Pet Fencing6135 Treasure Cv
Fort Wayne, Indiana
- DogWatch of Kentuckiana10106 Watsonville Rd
- DogWatch of Southeast Indiana3238 East Olean Road
- Duncan Builders & Excavating, Inc.1008 N Korby St
- D&C Roofing
- Elbert Construction Inc15400 Herriman Blvd
- Elbert Construction Inc
- Invisible Fence of Greater Louisville1902 Campus Pl Ste 8
- Invisible Fence of Greater Louisville
- JnC Enterprises8679 S US Hwy 231
- JnC Enterprises
- K. Graber Construction LLC.4764 E 1100 S
- K. Graber Construction LLC.
- Nu Wood WorksPO Box 20743
- Nu Wood Works
- Owens tree&mulch
- Owens tree&mulch
- Senncere Home Improvements5670 Davis Mill Rd NW
- Sons Construction3843 Northampton Dr
- Stay Put Doggy401 East Paul Street
- Stephens Construction1217 Ritterskamp Ave
- Stone Reflections LLC7020 S Meridian St
- Sweeney Construction3160 West Mt. Zion Road
- Senncere Home Improvements
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc