INDY RENOVATION INC

Founded 1970 • With Angi since August 2003

Winner of Cusmer Choice Award for best bathroom remodeler in Indiana for 2007,2008,2009,2010 and 2011. Expert remodler for handicap bathrooms and custom showers....

RICK MAYFIELD PAINTING

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS.2012,2013 CONTRACTOR OF THE YEAR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE.NON-SMOKER.MUST SEE JOB TO GIVE ACCURATE QUOTE PLEASE USE DIRECT EMAIL OR CALL ABOVE PHONE NUMBER.

Gleam Electrical and Lighting

We are a family owned Electrical Services and Lighting Design Firm. We take pride in pleasing our customers with superior service and innovative designs. Proudly serving Indianapolis, Carmel, Zionsville, Westfield, Fishers, Noblesville, McCordsville, Greenwood, Bargersville, Avon, Plainfield and all of the state of Indiana.

Cooper's Water Conditioning

Established in 1978, Cooper's Water Conditioning has national brand name whole house water softeners, reverse osmosis drinking water systems, and iron filters that last for years without interruption. We are a family-owned business that offers the highest quality water treatment at affordable prices. Our service area is Indianapolis and all surrounding areas .

04/11/2021

Indy Renovation did a great job on our bathtub. The old one was the original built with the house, was beat up, and an awful color as well. They found us a replacement tub that looks great and at a fair price. The workers were friendly, helpful, and completed the job as scheduled. I will definitely look to use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Bathtub replacement

Category drywall,home remodeling

07/22/2020

It went great. They came out the day after I called to assess the problem and gave me a quote. I agreed and the following day they were here, removed the failed water heater, installed the new water heater, and removed all waste materials within a couple of hours. Very friendly, professional, and efficient. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replace hot water heater

Category water heater repair,ceiling fans

11/05/2019

Indy Renovation remodeled my master bathroom along with the flooring in my master closet and bedroom. The end result not only exceeded my expectations but it came out just breathtaking, like right out of a magazine! Not only were they friendly, accomodating & trustworthy, they literarlly helped me with the entire design and layout from picking out tile, paint colors, hardware, floating shelves etc...

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

10/10/2019

Indy Renovation remodeled my upstairs bathroom. It was a great experience. The suggested a herringbone pattern for the floor that we wouldn't have thought of. It looks so much better than the standard staggered planks we would have done. They were done earlier than expected and the cost was less than what was estimated. I will use them again.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category home remodeling

07/12/2019

Wonderful experience Very professional. Great job.

Description of Work
Shower renovation

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

FULL SERVICE PLUMBING REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT, WATER HEATER AND WATER SOFTENER INSTALLATION, FULL SERVICE KITCHEN AND BATH REMODELING, DRYWALL, TILE, PAINT, AND FLOORING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available