Greenwood Moving & Storage Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2000

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

530 N Meridian St

Greenwood, IN 46143

Serving 1200 mile radius from Indianapolis 30+ Years Experience. Commercial & Residential Moving Services. Full Service Packing. Climate Controlled & Mobile Storage Available....

movers (327)storage unit (24)piano movers (12)

03/16/2021

EXCELLENT! The team they sent was wonderful - hard working, polite, professional and efficient!!! Eric, Robby and Dustin were great to work with and they worked really hard all day and were so very positive, even when the job was labor intensive and exhausting. I would recommend this company to anyone who is moving no matter how big or small the job would be. Friends recommended them to us and the...

Description of Work
I hired the Greenwood Moving and Storage team to move my parents.

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

03/16/2021

Great. They wrapped everything and didn’t waste time. They were professional and very careful

Description of Work
The moved furniture from my moms to our home

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

01/21/2021

Great! They shrink wrapped everything and were very cautious, careful and polite We did notice a new gouge/ scratch on wood floor of old house and scrape on new wall of new house , but overall very pleased. Would hire them again but we never plan to move again. The three guys we had were superior, as close to excellent one could ask for! Amazing work

Description of Work
Moving large heavy furniture

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. I'm sorry there was damage to your homes. Please contact our office so we may rectify your issues. Sincerely, Greenwood Moving & Storage Inc.

12/17/2020

The crew was extremely hardworking--they made sure that we were completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Moved a houseful of furniture including a huge 4-person freestanding swing and a baby grade piano.

Category moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our company.

12/13/2020

AMAZING! 3 men, all wearing COVID masks, wrapped furniture, etc. put everything in the right rooms. Very hard working, VERY careful. Will be using them again for next move. Rec. by someone in our subdivision and they were right!

Description of Work
Moved from 3 floor walk up apartment to 2 story house

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to give us feedback on your experience with us and look forward to working with you again in the future.

12/09/2020

Three men worked together like clock work. Each had their responsibility and respected the others time and space. Overall the move was flawless and the gentlemen were prompt and professional. I have used Greenwood Movers and Storage in past years and have always been satisfied with the service they provide. This move was no different.

Description of Work
Piano was moved from Manor House Antique to my house.

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

Thank you for the kind review and continued support of Greenwood Moving & Storage.

10/28/2020

Great They were very friendly and efficient

Description of Work
Moved furniture and boxes

Work Completed On 10/28/2020

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

10/26/2020

Very well, although some lampshades were left behind in one of the bedrooms. I retrieved them later.

Description of Work
Moving my belongings from one location to another.

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Thank you for choosing Greenwood Moving & Storage for your recent move. We appreciate the great review.

10/09/2020

It could not have gone better. The company was reasonably priced, and the truck was here when they said it would be. The movers, Alan and Bobby, were very courteous and accommodating, When I asked for their advice about where to put a tall filing cabinet, they gave it. (That's what I want if I ask, not just to be told, "We'll move it where you want it." I already know that.) And when Bobby put a s...

Description of Work
They moved a large exercise bike I purchased from a neighbor's second floor over to my subdivision and my first floor, They also moved an overstuffed chair from our basement to the first floor; a large filing cabinet within a room; and brought a somewhat heavy side table to a different room.

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you for choosing Greenwood Moving & Storage for your recent move and thank you for taking the time to review our company also. We appreciate the kind words about our hard working employees.

10/07/2020

Very well! The guys worked quickly and were friendly.

Description of Work
Move most of our belongings to an apartment and the remaining to a storage facility

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We appreciate the kind review and are always looking for ways to improve our costumer service.

Moving. Packing. Storage.