Anderson's Appliance Repair

Founded 1981 • With Angi since December 2010

Rogers Appliance Service

Rogers Appliance Service

Local family owned and operated and in business at the same location over 18 years. Most major appliances repaired. Award winning.

02/07/2018

This company was scheduled to repair our broken oven. They had to call and reschedule because the technician was out with the flu. We rescheduled for the following week, and I was told that if I hadn't heard from them by 8:30am on that day, that meant we were not the technician's first job of the day, and we could call after 8:30am to find out an estimated time of arrival. The technician never sho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oven repair

09/18/2017

The repairman/tech was very polite. He assessed the problem quickly. I received detailed instructions on how to proceed once he left since the unit needed to be unplugged for a time. My refrigerator is working well now. I would call them again for repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My refrigerator was not cold and while the freezer was cold, it was building up frost.

05/03/2017

We thought our washer was a total loss but he was able to fix it which we appreciated. They were always prompt and always good. We purchased a washer and dryer that were too big for the space they were in. A lot of people would not ever touch it, but they were able to repair it with the equipment that had. It was very tricky to get them out of the space where they could work on it, but they were a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have fixed our dryer and our dishwasher.

05/05/2014

Professional, pleasant and knew what he was doing. This was the second time I called him for service - the first time was for my dishwasher about six months ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired freezer defroster - cleared drain as freezer was not blowing

02/15/2014

Had my dishwasher and refrigerator worked on awesome job on time very professional ill be sure to use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher refrigerator

CATEGORY appliance repair

Midway Rental & Repair inc.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, American Express