Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Rockford, IL
There are 0 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Rockford
- E & M SMALL ENGINE REPAIR & SNOWPLOWING SERVICEMy older riding mower would not start and had a lot of issues. I read the reviews on E&M and it seemed like a very reputable service provider and worth a try. I am glad I did. I was very pleased with the professionalism and communication. Mike came over and picked up the mower from me ($50 fee) and said he would let me know what he found. He called a few days later to let me know upon taking the engine apart, the crankcase had been full of fuel due to it flooding so he had to change the oil twice to make sure all of the gasoline was out so as not to harm the engine. He also rebuilt the carburetor and installed a fuel shut off valve for me to avoid problems in the future. Mike let me schedule a drop off time to get my mower back and was very helpful about answering my questions. Very pleased and would recommend
- E & M SMALL ENGINE REPAIR & SNOWPLOWING SERVICEI dropped my snow blower off, and he repaired it. He did a great job, and I was happy with his work.
- E & M SMALL ENGINE REPAIR & SNOWPLOWING SERVICEMike was wonderful. Came and picked up our blower and repaired it for us with great efficiency. When it was done Mike dropped it off at our home for us and told us exactly what was wrong with it. Great job! Will definitely call again if we need them. Thank you!.
- E & M SMALL ENGINE REPAIR & SNOWPLOWING SERVICEI've used E and M for several years for my lawn mower and Mike always does a great job. Very happy with his service.
- E & M SMALL ENGINE REPAIR & SNOWPLOWING SERVICEMike fixed it up good as new! He got the work done sooner as promised, despite it being his busy season. A great guy to deal with also!
- E & M SMALL ENGINE REPAIR & SNOWPLOWING SERVICEEand M referred me to another vendor that was closer to where I lived and could complete my service sooner. I appreciated their referral and would use both Eand M and the other vendor in the future.
- T&J Small Engine RepairHe explained that the carburator on our 2 year old Toro push mower was not handling the high alcohol content gas well and water was forming and corroding the interior. He broke down the mower and recommended that we replace the part and to avoid the problem in the future to use premium gasoline that has a lower alcohol additive than the usual gas. He came the same day that we called, and showed up when he said he would. He also repairs snow blowers, and recommended that when the time comes to get it ready for winter, we get together with our neighbors to share to cost of pick up and delivery, so it wouldn't be so burdensome. We live in a rural area, and he has to come a distance. He fixed the mower, and delivered it when he said he would
- Nicholson HardwareI would tell someone that they are very good. They pick up the lawnmower and bring it to the shop and fix it and they bring it back. It is nice that they pickup and deliver lawnmowers and snow blowers.
- Blain's Farm & FleetWe searched for a small engine repair shop with a good reputation after B&B Repair in Freeport closed last fall. We were delighted to be referred to Farm & Fleet by at least 2 people. The small engine mechanic was top notch, knowledgeable, patient and extremely competent. We suspected a carburetor problem, but a bolt on the muffler had broken off so the muffler was half off causing a change in back pressure and the high reving. The mechanic was able to extract the broken bolt, order a new one and have us back in business in a day. We live in the country about a half an hour from the store so we were pleased to find out they also pick up and deliver. For about $40 they will pick up our riding mower and two snowblowers, very reasonable. Their tune-ups rates are also very reasonable. After spending over $600 at Byron Small Engines last fall to service the riding mower and 2 snowblowers and to do a really bad job, we are very happy to find Blain's Farm & Fleet in Freeport, IL
- Axel's Saw & Tool SharpeningI was overall very satisfied with my experiences with Axel's Saw & Tool Sharpening. He is very good at his job. He fixed my weed wacker and my lawn mower. I would give them a 5 star rating. The price was very reasonable. He knew exactly what he was doing. He did it very quickly and easily. I have used them on 3 or 4 different occassions. I will continue to use them
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Rockford
- Business Description:With 15 years of experience, Ayala The Paintman Services works hard to bring each customer the best possible service and quality available. We look forward to working with you on your next project. We welcome your questions and thank you for your interestRecent Review:They did an awesome job I posted pictures on Facebook and my friends all loved the new paint job, especially the red door!Jan B.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Small engine repair and servicing. Saving customers money. We work on riding and push mowers. Racing bikes, motorcycles, snowblowers, ATVs and UTV's, tractors and much more. I have over 30 years experience and my main goal is repairing the customers item at a fair priceRecent Review:This company is no longer in businessToby T.
- Business Description:sales and service of small engine equipment and motor scooters
- Recent Review:Very very happy to get replacement products at Nicholson.Joan W.
- Business Description:Altamore's Automotive Service, in Belvidere, IL, is the area's leading auto repair shop serving Rockford, Belvidere, Harvard, Winnebago, Pecatonica and the surrounding areas since 1998. We specialize in auto repair and truck repair for all makes and models. We also offer towing! For all of your auto repair needs, stop by or call Altamore's Automotive Service in Belvidere.Recent Review:The starter replacement went well. Towed to shop about 4:00 PM and new starter installed and ready for pickup the next day. They called with results of troubleshooting and advised of price to repair before proceeding. Towing, analysis, new starter, and labor were performed by Altamore AutomotiveDavid P.
- Business Description:Heating and A/C services.Recent Review:They were very good. They did the best they could and used a good brand. I use them only. They have 2 experienced workers who are brothers. There is nothing they can do to make my experience better.Loren P.
- Business Description:.
- Business Description:We are a small shop that will give you the best price on parts and Labor,and repairs done right the first time
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Cherry Valley
- Machesney Park
- Loves Park
- Monroe Center
- Davis Junction
- Stillman Valley
- Poplar Grove
- Candlewick Lake
- South Beloit
- German Valley
lawn mower repair shops in Rockford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 815Yards4Less706 east ave
- Bob's Small Engine Repair5725 Guilford Road
- Bob's Small Engine Repair
- Cherry Valley Landscape Center7711 Newburg Rd
- Cherry Valley Landscape Center
- Jer's Repair
- Jer's Repair
- LAWN MOWER SERVICE CENTER2332 11th street corner of 23 th Avenue and 11 th
- LAWN MOWER SERVICE CENTER
- Oregon Lawn & Farm304 S 1st St
- Oregon Lawn & Farm
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- ZANOCCO ACE HARDWARE CO1605 N ALPINE RD
- ZANOCCO ACE HARDWARE CO