JD Griffiths Company Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/11/2021

8401 W Calumet Rd

Milwaukee, WI 53224

In business since 1947. We are Wisconsin's largest garage builder. We offer Free in home estimates, to schedule yours please call us at (414)-362-7222, We serve the entire milwaukee metro area. License number: 12107. Please visit our website at jdgriffiths.com to view a whole variety of completed projects, and acomplete listing of all of our services....

Resposiveness

garage doors (108)garage building (45)concrete driveways (14)concrete repair (8)siding companies (6)door installation (5)electrician (5)roofing (4)general contractors (3)window replacement (2)driveway pavers (1)interior painting (1)

12/23/2020

Outstanding work all the way around. Todd- sales, Brad- oversight, Scott- demolition, John-concrete, Rick- garage build and Ben- electrical all made this a great experience for my wife and me. First class work and communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage teardown, build new garage, and re-do driveway

CATEGORY contractors,concrete repair,concrete driveways,electrician,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2020

Photo for JD Griffiths Company Inc - 8401 W Calumet Rd, Milwaukee, WI - 39100667

[Member Name Removed] thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We really appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Please let us know if you have anything we can help out with in the future.

07/19/2020

I noticed my garage door was askew as it lifted, turned out a lifting cable had jumped the turn wheel. The J.D Griffith repairman was friendly, professional and efficient. He fixed the problem without needing any new parts. The work was successfully finished in under half an hour and the garage door has worked great ever since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

CATEGORY garage doors,garage builders,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

03/03/2020

Following up on earlier post. Work went well once they arrived on site. Showed up on date selected and worked consistently until project was completed. Very happy with quality of finished project. Communication was much improved as the project went on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage

CATEGORY garage doors,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Thank you for the updated review and giving us the opportunity to fix our mistakes. We appreciate your business!

12/19/2019

My salesman Jerry was very good in explaining my options and taking care of the design and initial sale. Problem came after I signed the contract. Communication has been terrible to non existent. I signed in August and was told I could get it done before the weather turned in November. Not even close. I work construction myself and understand that bad weather slows you down but not like this. Fram...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage build

CATEGORY garage doors,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

Please refer to the updated review from [Member Name Removed] that was given after project was complete.

11/17/2019

Went very well. Steve was punctual, courteous, and quick to complete the service, making sure to check and grease all the joints. We now have a better functioning door than before the spring broke. Angie's list coupon was accepted without question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Spring Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

04/01/2019

We had the springs replaced 1st, and the service we received made it an easy call to have them back to do our new GDO. The guys were honest, they came early on both occasions, which was a blessing, and walked me through everything they did, and why they did it. From the secretary, to the gentleman (I’m bad with names, but think it was Brad) who set the appointment, to the service rockstars, I woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door opener installed, and new springs.

12/12/2018

Great! Kevin was on time, efficient, and fun to talk to! One comment ... I had purchased the opener separately, but when Kevin arrived he told me I could have purchased a slightly better opener with installation from JD Griffiths for just about the same price and a better warranty. I was tempted, but kept the opener I had purchased due to time issues. (Kevin really DID NOT PRESSURE me at all.) If ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2018

10/23/2018

Nice work. On schedule and was kept in the loop from the start. All teams were very responsive to any requests and changes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Free standing two-car garage

CATEGORY garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

08/13/2018

Kevin was great and did the job in a very timely manner. I am totally pleased !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new bottom track and new rollers

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

08/06/2018

On time as promised - no surprises - price $11 lower than quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

Detached garages, installation of garage doors & openers.We remove your old garage and concrete and do the whole job from start to finish. We service all brands of doors and openers and we stock parts for you do it yourselfers.

Concrete repair & mudjacking.

Visa, MasterCard, Check