Think you have to make the “ruff” choice between having pets or a clean house? These tips will let you have your fluffs and keep your home clean, too.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Peoria, IL
There are 3 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Peoria
- Luzia's CleaningThey are very consistent and they clean very well. The only downside is that they damaged the wood work a little bit.
- Nichols & Martinez Cleaning ServicesRobert and Maria were awesome. They showed up within minutes of contact and did a very thorough job. Robert even helped me move some heavy items left by the prior home owner. The price was reasonable and I will be using them for some future projects that include mowing my lawn and giving the house a thorough cleaning after the renovation is completed
- COTTAGE CAREFantastic. The cleaning people cleaned things and places that I would have never thought to be on their list.
- Carpenter CleaningThey were on time, kind and worked hard to get everything done. I would recommend them and will be hiring them again.
- Painting & Wallpapering by SheilaExperiences have ALL been amazing........the work is the very best quality work that I have ever seen and this provider takes GREAT pride in her work. She does not cut corners......she works steady from the time she arrives until the job is done. She treats the customers home with great respect and never leaves any type of mess when the job is done. She rewards repeat business with incentives and price breaks or does little side stuff at no extra charge. Once you are on her customer list......you are a number 1 priority when you call her for future work. She also does a great job with her side business cleaning houses.....but her true talent is in the magic she can create with paint, plaster, paper and paste.....I havent seen a pattern get the better of her and she does not waste any material and gets the most out of the material for her clients. You would not regret work done by Shiela's Painting and Wallpapering
- COTTAGE CAREI am satisfied with their care. Their price is a little high but they are competitive. They are really good to work with. I would recommend them.
- COTTAGE CAREThey, especially Holly were excellent. They cleaned the kitchen, bathroom and also the entry-way tile. What I liked is that I had triplets and they were great about sending the same team all the time so the same people would be around the kids. They did a fantastic job and came once every three weeks. I was comfortable having them in my home and had given them the garage door code. I would recommend their services to others
- COTTAGE CAREI do have a very large house. I have five bedrooms, three and half bath home with lots of floor space in every room. I really like them because they use environment friendly products and that makes it comfortable with children and pets. They do accept cheques and they are insured and that shows the higher level of credibility. I would rate them high overall. They are expensive but they have a high quality product too. They have been awesome. I would use them again in the future. I have booked them already
- Steam Green Carpet CleaningThis company by far was the best I have ever used. I chose them because they use all environmentally safe cleaners approved by the EPA. They were professional, friendly and did the best job I have ever experienced....my 5+ year old carpets looked like new and smelled very fresh.. Drying time was minimal....completey dry the next day. I highly reccommend this company and will use them once a year. I give them an A+++
- BEYOND THE BASICSIt has been a long time since Beyond the Basics cleaned our home, but I had to post a review upon seeing such a negative one. These individuals perform an excellent job at a reasonable price. They are organized, detail oriented, and go beyond by doing things like cleaning the coffee maker. We would probably still have them cleaning our home, if not for an unfortunate situation involving my lack of communication. I made several attempts to remedy the situation to no avail. Unless things have changed drastically over the last year, they are a top tier service charging reasonable prices. Everyone should at least give them an opportunity
Last update on August 5, 2020
House Cleaning Companies in Peoria
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Sick of streaks? Cleaning mirrors with vinegar can banish your cleaning woes. Here’s how to clean a mirror or window with vinegar.
Wax paper can do more than press flowers or make dough-rolling easy. Check out these clever uses for wax paper in the kitchen and in all the rooms in your house.
Find house cleaning services in
- Peoria Heights,
- Creve Coeur,
- West Peoria,
- East Peoria,
- Lake Of The Woods,
- Germantown Hills,
- Hanna City,
- Lake Camelot,
- Marquette Heights,
- North Pekin,
House Cleaning Companies in Peoria, IL
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Cleaner Finish, LLC2901 N. Knoxville Suite 100
Peoria, Illinois 61603
- COTTAGE CARE1217 W Glen Ave
Peoria, Illinois 61614
- Molly Maid of Peoria7501 N University St Suite 230
Peoria, Illinois 61614
- Serenity Brokers8510 N Knoxville Ave # 317
Peoria, Illinois 61615
- Steam Green Carpet Cleaning5001 N Renwood Ave
Peoria, Illinois 61614
- Sydney's Smart MovePO Box 9061
Peoria, Illinois 61612
- Verdant Living2619 W Heading Ave, Suite 315
Peoria, Illinois 61604
- A Cleaner Finish, LLC
- All Fiber Kleen923 Sylvan Ave.
Davenport, Iowa 61402
- All Fiber Kleen
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Hire A Housewife - Peoria135 Shadoway Dr #D
East Peoria, Illinois 61611
- Hire A Housewife - Peoria
- The Organic Cleaning Machine, Inc1100 Beech St Ste 7B
Normal, Illinois 61761
- The Organic Cleaning Machine, Inc
House cleaners that service Peoria
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.