Staying warm in the winter shouldn’t come with risks. Regular maintenance and some cautiousness will go a long way toward keeping your home safe. Follow a few safety tips to ensure your furnace doesn’t become a safety hazard for your family.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Riggins, ID
There are 7 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Riggins
- CONAN HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONINGVery professional. They made us feel like we were their only job today and ask several times if there was anything else. They were able to get us in the same day we called to fix our furnace. They also answered other questions we had on where we could put carbon monoxide detectors. I will call them again with future repairs read less
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingThese guys were awesome! I highly recommend them. They were professional, on time, and were wonderful to work with. 5 stars for sure.
- WIEMER HEATINGWiemer did such a good job for us! The secretary, Erika, is a very nice young lady, as well as each of the techs that came to our home. We needed gas to be brought from the alley to our home, and a trench had to be dug (the guys were so nice!, they were from KVO) as well as the old electric furnace hauled off and a new gas furnace installed. Everyone involved was just top of the line ~ the young men that came and went actually put booties on coming In and out of the house, and they even rolled out blue plastic so that the flooring stayed clean and without scratches. I really appreciated Doug with the bidding, as well ~ he took the time and effort to show us everything we could choose from, and why and what the differences were. I feel badly that I can't recall the names of the 2 techs that came and worked on everything, but they were such polite and professional young men, and they made certain to get us heat before it got too cold. They talked to me about the process, they helped me figure out the shelter and gas company stuff, and they were cheerful and kind the entire time, despite having to haul out my humongous old furnace. And the furnace they installed is working so nicely! What a joy to come into our home and it's all warm, with no effort! Previously we had the awful and expensive old electric furnace or the wood stove to choose from, and when we were younger, that wood stove worked excellently, but now that we are older, we decided to just go for it and get a gas furnace. Well, we have not regretted that decision yet. It was 3°F last night, and we were literally cooking all night long, it was so warm in the house! After 24 yrs. of using a woodstove, it has seemed almost magical to walk into our home and with no effort, it is warm! I am so pleased with Wiemer Heating, and recommend them to everyone! For $5.5 K, from start to finish, we now have a gas heated home! Thank you Wiemer, you guys are the best read less
- Right Now Heating, Air Conditioning & PlumbingVery pleased . Besides service on furnace & air conditioner, I had the water heater flushed, and a new thermostat control installed. Both techs were very cordial, and respectful.
- Advanced Home ServicesWow. This business is there to rip people off! We had an issue with our AC unit. Something small. They came out quickly and said we had to replace the whole system, and the quote was $14,000 for their bare bones unit and system with no bells and whistles. $14,000!!!!!! The minute I said we were going to get quotes from others before deciding, he quickly got up and left. We ended up having a guy come out and fix our problem for only $150. It now runs just fine. Do not trust this company. They just want your money. They probably try and trick people into paying such a high amount before they get a chance to get multiple quotes. Horrible company read less
- A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning & ElectricHe was very good at what he was doing, my old thermostat wasn't working, So, I got a new programmable thermostat, he also put it were I could see it, before I couldn't see it very well at all. He cleaned the heating unit for me and was just great.
- Sumo MovingWhen the truck was full, they commented that two large mirrors were left so I stated I would take them. I also had a trailer to take more items, however they insinuated that all large items were loaded. NOT TRUE! There were at least 8 large items left. One of the crew came into various looking for small items which I told them we would take. We got together a small group of people and rented a U-haul to bring the remaining items to storage. That is when we found many personal items that we needed for short term strewn about. We spent two days trying to find the items set aside for us and we have not located some of them. To be found in the storage unit eventually, I hope. The lead was good, however the other 2 team members were not with it. This is not the same moving company we used about 19 years ago. NEVER AGAIN read less
- Aqua PlumbingIt went great! They are reliable and provide high quality work. I would highly recommend them to others.
- Wellers heating and coolingThey were the only company to answer their phone that day, and they came out after hours for no additional charge. Then they stayed to help us find a fix that fit our budget, all with the greatest attitude.
- Advanced Heating And CoolingHeating, air conditioner, 50 gallon water heater, new thermostat They were wonderful!!!! The estimate was right on and the work was so clean. I would hire them again without a problem.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Riggins
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads.. read lessRecent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank You read lessBrock K.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair.. read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Since 2012, Aqua Plumbing has been the premier plumber for the residents of Bonner and Boundary counties. We are a local family owned and operated business dedicated to providing guaranteed customer satisfaction and high quality workmanship. Our technicians specialize in general plumbing repairs of both residential and commercial locations. Some of the services we provide include plumbing repairs and installations of water heaters and drains, winterization, sewer lateral camera inspections, a.. read less
- Business Description:For 42 years, Mike’s Mechanical has been committed to taking care of the Lewis/Clark Valley’s comfort needs. What started out as a small HVAC service and install company, has grown to include electrical and plumbing for residential and commercial properties. The one thing that hasn’t changed in 40 years is Mike’s commitment to quality. Contact Mike's Mechanical for your furnace, air conditioner, electrical, or plumbing projects. LICENSE #: C79366. ADDITIONAL PHONE#: (208)476-4662 read lessRecent Review:All in home systems checked and serviced as needed. Lub, oil, filter etc. so to speak. Mike’s field service crew are first rate. I have had them replace motors, check outside A/C equipment etc. All well done for good price. Also plumbing work (drain line); replace a section of water service line etc. All around home mechanical service read lessC A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read less
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read less
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read less
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read less
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NO read lessAshit S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Not only do whole-house humidifiers keep you breathing easy, but they also prevent dry air from damaging your beautiful wood floors and furniture. Before getting one, consult this list of the best whole-house furnace humidifiers you can buy.
What you’ll pay for furnace repairs depends on many factors, including what parts are malfunctioning, where you live, and even the time of day. Here’s a breakdown of what can go wrong with your furnace and the cost to fix those issues.
Find HVAC contractors in
- New Meadows
- Clearwater County
HVAC contractors in Riggins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aire Care Heating & Cooling726 W Whitman
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Aqua Plumbing424 1/2 S. Olive Ave
- AVALON PCS INC2184 Channing Way PMB 303
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Aire Care Heating & Cooling
- Farnsworth & Gordon Automotive1895 N. Woodruff Ave
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Farnsworth & Gordon Automotive
- INDUSTRIAL ELECTRIC MOTOR SVC2447 BERYL AVE
Twin Falls, Idaho
- INDUSTRIAL ELECTRIC MOTOR SVC
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- QUALITY HEATING, A/C & ELECTRIC106 HIGHWAY 95 N
- QUALITY HEATING, A/C & ELECTRIC
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- SIERRA HEATING & COOLING1340 Hillcrest Street
American Falls, Idaho
- Sloane's LLC1429 Avenue D 171
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Steelhead Heating & Cooling IncP.O. Box 648
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Sumo Moving4352 E 141 N
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)